wwe 2k16 tag team winning animation (need advise)

satonishell

Hello, haven't found any info there. How to add or change tag team winning animation? No such option in data editor, but i am sure that game has this option via cheat engine. Can't understand how it works in the game. Thank you 

I seem to recall that the .team_info file didn't have Victory Data in WWE 2k15/16 and it was added in WWE 2k17, I believe.
Then again, it could just be that I didn't figure it out back then since there was no such feature in the game itself which makes it harder to test via trial and error.
It could still be one of the unknown values you can find marked as unkwnown/empty in the .team_info breakdown and analysis for these games. You may try some trial and error with a hex editor, enter some valid victory animation values (no idea where you'd get them, though), inject it and see what it does.
If not, Victory animations may likely be hard-coded for certain teams in the .pac file(s) where default entrances are assigned to wrestlers and teams (evt_data.pac or something?) and you may be able to code them in by adding data for other teams there.

Please do keep us posted on your findings!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

I seem to recall that the .team_info file didn't have Victory Data in WWE 2k15/16 and it was added in WWE 2k17, I believe. Then again, it could just be that we didn't find out since there was no such feature in the game itself which makes it harder to test via trial and error.
It could still be one of the unknown values you can find marked as unkwnown/empty in the .team_info breakdown and analysis for these games. You may try some trial and error with a hex editor, enter some valid victory animation values (no idea where you'd get them, though), inject it and see what it does.
If not, Victory animations may likely be hard-coded for certain teams in the .pac file(s) where default entrances are assigned to wrestlers and teams and you may be able to code them in by adding data for other teams there.

Please do keep us posted on your findings!

Thank you. Yeah, I will continue investigation. The thing is that when i made changes in tag team (DX for example), their victory animation stopped to work. When I set it to default by using data editor template, it began to work again. So, it is somehow coded and can be set up in the tag team info. The only thing is to know how it can be changed. )

When you change the default stuff, it may override the defaults completely or something. So the only way may be to change the defaults to be whatever you want it to be in the .pac file those default entrance settings are set. I'm not sure what else you could try.

14 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

When you change the default stuff, it may override the defaults completely or something. So the only way may be to change the defaults to be whatever you want it to be in the .pac file those default entrance settings are set. I'm not sure what else you could try.

Thanks anyway,  once anything new is found i will send the updates here