texture to normal

MKKHAN

Well, i know something that works fine, after editing the dds file(s), you go to xpacker, create a new texture file (in your case name it 000A), inject your file(s) in there, then create the texture file, after this open the ch.pac file on pac editor, double click on the attire that you want to replace the textures, find the 000A.bpe, click on inject as bpe, select the texture file that you have created, wait until replaces, after you can close the pac editor, open the ch.pac file on x-packer, and update the arc files

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jvitorsantos05 said:

Well, i know something that works fine, after editing the dds file(s), you go to xpacker, create a new texture file (in your case name it 000A), inject your file(s) in there, then create the texture file, after this open the ch.pac file on pac editor, double click on the attire that you want to replace the textures, find the 000A.bpe, click on inject as bpe, select the texture file that you have created, wait until replaces, after you can close the pac editor, open the ch.pac file on x-packer, and update the arc files

^^ This guy has no idea what a normal is.

I use Nvidia NormalMapFilter plugin for photoshop to make normals from the texture.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

I use Nvidia NormalMapFilter plugin for photoshop to make normals from the texture.

Random lurker here. Out of curiosity, what export settings do you use do you use? I always leave it default. I don't know the difference between DXT1 and DXT5.

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2020 at 8:34 PM, Red Rooster said:

^^ This guy has no idea what a normal is.

I use that plugin with texture but my normal make the models looks in game like wwe 12 non fixed models, all glossed