WWE 2K14 Corrupted Save

WWEFan2K7

Hi, 

I was using PUR3 RAF3X & CJudders WWE 2K14 mod and I was injecting caws into the save. After reading some comments, I realised I should have done them a select few at a time, but I injected all 100 caws and now my save is corrupted and won't load. Is there any way to undo and remove some of the caws so that I can do it one batch at a time. 

2 hours ago, Impaler said:

If you don't have a backup of your original save I highly doubt that anything can be done at this point..

Yeah, that's fine. I just used the save given to me and added caws in batches. However, when I tried to add more caws in, I extracted the current save file from Horizon and now it's saying the save is an invalid file? 

1 hour ago, SubSubHoller said:

Yeah, that's fine. I just used the save given to me and added caws in batches. However, when I tried to add more caws in, I extracted the current save file from Horizon and now it's saying the save is an invalid file? 

Okay, I used a different save and managed to fix it. I realised I kept forgetting to replace the file. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheTechnicalSavage said:

How?

I re-extracted the rar with the save given to me and opened the new save in the Mod Tools programme and I didn't close it. Everytime I injected a caw, I would drag and drop the new saved file into Horizon and it asked me if I want to replace the other save and I replaced it. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/29/2020 at 2:31 AM, SubSubHoller said:

I re-extracted the rar with the save given to me and opened the new save in the Mod Tools programme and I didn't close it. Everytime I injected a caw, I would drag and drop the new saved file into Horizon and it asked me if I want to replace the other save and I replaced it. 

Could you provide a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this? I even tried injecting just one of the cas files and it was still saying the file was corrupted when I hopped back on my Xbox. Don't really know what you mean when you said you replaced the 2K14 save file on Horizon so if you could clarify on that then that would be great. Honestly, if I can't get the caws onto my Xbox without them being corrupted then I'm not even gonna bother with it anymore.