From which event is this JBL attire?

Impaler

The main parts are,

USA flag color like wristbands,

Texas flag on front of the trunks and JBL in Texas colors on the backside.

I love attires having particular names of their exact usage but I can't find on which even this attire was used. BTW the entrance attire has his hoodie all made of an American flag.

imDwkW5.jpg

Great find @XIII XHP thank you! Superb work on your part! ;)

But thing is that there are inconsistencies with the attire. I'm starting to think that the creator of this mod made a small error.

in GAB '05 the JBL letters are colored with USA flag color and the background is gold color.

But in the mod the background is USA flag color and letters are in gold (a combination that was actually seen at WM22 and WM24).

I guess we can write it off as a simple mistake on modders part?

@Red Rooster @Bugsy

Edited by Impaler

:D Like it or not he's was a big part of the WWE.

I watched the video of the match and noticed that this entrance attire does not really match the one in this JBL mod from WL game. He does not wear the elbow pad, hat is not colored and the vest has full sleeves.

I assume this entrance attire was not the main focus of the mod and the creator did not make a completely accurate mod. Is that the case here @Red Rooster or did JBL wore that exact attire somewhere else? I guess not.