Renders

CavaliereDiLeo

7 hours ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

hi, is possible to edit renders for each custom superstar and not use standard blank render?

Custom superstars have renders.
I think you're talking about the mod Superstars, if so, then yes & no.
Yes if they will replace a Superstar in-game, then you can change his/her render.
No if they are added (no in-game Superstar replaced).

21 minutes ago, likemike023 said:

Yes if they will replace a Superstar in-game, then you can change his/her render.

Well I used method from  here

in 2k16, and it worked well. I guess, that 2k18 will work the same way. I already have added abt 15 renders to the  empty slots

1 hour ago, likemike023 said:

I saw videos where there are renders jn modded superstars but without replace in game superstars and I was thinking about that maybe if you can do for 2k19 there is also a way in previous game like @satonishell sayd for 2k16. I will try this method and use it for 2k18.

8 hours ago, satonishell said:

in 2k16, and it worked well. I guess, that 2k18 will work the same way. I already have added abt 15 renders to the  empty slots

Don't understand very good the tutorial, where I need to put the string and the dds?

7 minutes ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

Don't understand very good the tutorial, where I need to put the string and the dds?

Sorry, I don't know the structure of the 2k18 folders.

You take this path, but all \ should be replaced to / and then put it into md5 generator. We dont need the first 8 bytes from the right. But next 8 bytes - our file name, but it should be revert. For example, you have 6ADC77D1, your name will be D177DC6A.

So, all you need is to find the correct path for the string. For the template you can use my renders from my mod index. But you have to change the number in the 800 line in hex editor to the correct name of your slot in 2k18 game. 

9 minutes ago, satonishell said:

Sorry, I don't know the structure of the 2k18 folders.

You take this path, but all \ should be replaced to / and then put it into md5 generator. We dont need the first 8 bytes from the right. But next 8 bytes - our file name, but it should be revert. For example, you have 6ADC77D1, your name will be D177DC6A.

So, all you need is to find the correct path for the string. For the template you can use my renders from my mod index. But you have to change the number in the 800 line in hex editor to the correct name of your slot in 2k18 game. 

yes but i mean, you put the pac into ch folder or where?

18 minutes ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

Render? No, in render folder, in 2k16 it is  menu\assets\_wwe16singleread\ssface\typea_dlc40

all renders can be kept as separate files.

Don't know abt 2k18.

1 hour ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

pac/menu/win/assets/ww18_singleread/texture/ssface
if you have any more question, PM me.

Edited by likemike023
forgot to add message

On 5/25/2020 at 8:05 AM, satonishell said:

Mate have you tried this on alternate attires?

2 hours ago, likemike023 said:

Mate have you tried this on alternate attires?

Yes, but it didnt work. Guess, that string is the same, but slot number should be written not xxx01 or so, tried several versions, dont get the right one yet