WWE 2K18 : PLAY SELECTED MIXED GENDER MATCHES\ 20-MAN WOMEN ONLY ROYAL RUMBLE

BlindedByTheGrace

This mod will enable the selection of male and female stars in a few match types. You will need to turn off dq in the match options. 
:

normal 1 vs 1

Normal tag 2 v 2

Hell in a cell 1vs 1

Steel Cage 1vs 1

Falls Count anywhere 1 vs 1

Ladder match 1vs 1

No DQ modifier enabled in a 1vs 1 Singles match with female managers  -

20 Man Royal Rumble converted to a Women only Royal Rumble ( I made it female only as the game engine is auto booking men in a Women's Rumble)

download https://mega.nz/file/JcxwGIyA#i4eik2z6cQSdEBj9lN5Cb5DAptAyrCB27szZ6Z5VDHs

If you have alternate attires, you first need to backup the misc01_start.pac file in  the pac\root folder or the mods\universalattireunlock folder 

You need to extract the misc01_start.pac file place the file in the pac\root folder

You will need to extract the 0005.dat file from the misc01_start.pac  file in your game and inject it into this modded file   to copy the alternate attires data over.

Here is a short video illustrating the mod

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K18 : PLAY SELECTED MIXED GENDER MATCHES\ 20-MAN WOMEN ONLY ROYAL RUMBLE
  • 9 months later...

I wish this mod was for all matches, my gpu died on me, had to downgrade to this game. i keep forgetting not all matches are intergender.. the 2vs 2 tornado match, is good till i get a better gpu.

any chance this mod can be updated?

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2021 at 10:46 AM, Rollan5 said:

can you make it for wwe 2k20?

Hi, The data hasn't been located in 2k20 so unfortunately no.

22 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Can you explain me how to install this mod on pc codex version.... I'm new to this 

This mod contains one file. You just need to place the file in the 2k19\pac\root folder  if you haven't got any modding tools installed.