WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

justYn1893

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys it's been a while, but I've decided to get back to this project and redo the SvR 2011 mod because I've now been able to decrypt the PS3 save using Bruteforce Save Data. This means it's for me possible now to use every no model slot in the game as before many slots weren't unlockable with the chEtc.pac method.

So the progress I've made so far is mostly related to entrances as I've renamed every preset entrance, added a lot of titantrons, ordered everything alphabetically and all have their accurate name. Also, some added entrance motions with the general focus first on adding stuff from SvR 2010.

Some added Superstars like Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Hardy or Umaga. All their redness "sunburn" glitch has been fixed that all the SvR 2010 models have including the AI file so they properly move with objects like ladders.

Another thing I have also been able to do is start to fix some SvR 2007 models. Only some of them work on PS3, most ones crash the game for example Chris Benoit or Eddie Guerrero. But for some reason Kurt Angle and Kid Kash their models work but with messed up texture mapping, so I remapped the models UVs completely to look properly on PS3 and the results were really good.

Of course, it hasn't been so much so far but at least now being able to edit the save data makes everything a bit easier and so many more no model slots to use. 

gdU32oW.png

XHrvNir.png

gpstxdB.png

jtJrkh9.png

jfngrrt.png

FHURSQc.png

• Like 3

9 hours ago, AleKiefer95 said:

Hey! How did you manage to modify the savefile using bruteforce? I could modify from SvR 2008 to SvR 2010, but never could do it on SvR 2011 and so on.

Just Decrypt PFD, then you can open the save data using X-Packer 8.1 "Xbox 360 Extracted Save File" option and edit the pofos with "Xbox 360 Save Data Pofo File". After you're done Encrypt PFD.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hey bro, any progress or info when the project might be finished??

On 3/28/2022 at 11:47 PM, justYn1893 said:

Just Decrypt PFD, then you can open the save data using X-Packer 8.1 "Xbox 360 Extracted Save File" option and edit the pofos with "Xbox 360 Save Data Pofo File". After you're done Encrypt PFD.

any updates?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • justYn1893 locked this topic
  • justYn1893 unlocked this topic

Alright, this is the first OFFICIAL release of my SvR 2011 PS3 mod called "WWE SvR Ultimate". 

It is the most up-to-date version that I restarted back in early 2022 and I have been working on the past few days again. Up to this point now where I'm comfortable with releasing a "first beta" version of the mod. I've now decided to do that first of all because of the general lack of PS3 mods, and secondly, because I could tell by what's been going on in this thread, that there is at least some demand for this mod.

Including the "leaking" of an earlier version of the mod back from 2020 that I wanna address. It was solely meant for a bit of playtesting the mod online together with a friend, which then got shared with another person which I didn't really mind at all, but obviously, this version was never meant to be released publicly. It wasn't with my knowledge or with my condone shared here and in discord servers, which is why I had the posts here related to the "leak" deleted and locked the topic because of it up until now.

But yeah like I mentioned this is like the first beta version release of the mod, simply because there still is a lot of stuff I wanna add, but as it is with modding it takes a lot of time, but I don't wanna delay the release of the first playable version of the mod even more, since it's already been nearly 3 years. Of course what would really help me then are bug reports and recommendations on what to change or add to the mod.

So yeah as of now that's the content included in this version:

- Added all missing characters from:

• SvR 2010
  • LOWM
  • SvR 2009
  • SvR 2008

- 3 characters added from SvR 2007

- every single one of them added under the DLC tab including NPCs

- Divas set as male, also added under the DLC tab

- added renders

- added titantrons

- few added entrances from SvR 2010

- custom themes

- shine & redness bug fixed for the 09 & 2010 models

- AI fixed for every added character

Future updates will come which will include additional attires, ported arenas, more entrances and hopefully more characters from SvR 2007 as well. And again, to make the mod better for everyone I would appreciate every bug report and recommendation on what to change or add to the mod.

A "how to install" txt file is included in the download.

Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11lNEEka-Gt6awTl59ZsuwNWVdKnz03xl/view?usp=drive_link

B2P7NdX.png

QwZ8O0w.png

rjCejO0.png

vLdzZt6.png

vae2dMS.png

JMmcARJ.png

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 2

• justYn1893 changed the title to WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

The quote function still doesn't work properly again, so I'll answer now y'all like that:

@Haiderali786 

Just Wondering How Can I Make Hornswoggle Playable In All Matches

Doesn't seem possible.

@Cmpunkgts96

any plans on adding del rio danileson etc

No, because models starting from WWE '12 don't work in SvR 2011. 

it would be cool if you could use those models. and when i tested it i had no audio in game at all  

Edited by LordChugga0921
adding stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey so I recently downloaded this mod and I've noticed a few bugs, one of them I don't know if it is or isn't

When going to create an entrance to give the wrestlers their themes. They still show up under "Superstar 32" or "Legend 01" The only one who doesn't is Mr. Kennedy, but instead his name is just blacked out.

If you try to select Hornswoggle in Create an Entrance, you'll get a loading screen and just be put back at the create an entrance menu. Also when selecting him in game, he won't have an entrance and he will not show up. I played against Tony Chimel and it was just Chimel in the ring, but he was fighting as if Hornswoggle was there.

Scott Armstrong has a glow to him. Almost like he's Dr. Manhattan.

That's all I've found so far, no game-breaking crashes or bugs. Mod is fun to play!