WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

justYn1893

• 2 months later...

So after a few months on hiatus, I'm now back working on this project again. Giving you a small update, I could finally figure out how to add renders so I'm currently working on that. But I'm still not sure what I should do after that. Because someone told me that on a PS3 emulator (RPCS3) the SvR 2007 models actually work, but for some reason not on an actual PS3. So I wonder if there is maybe something that could fix the models to make them work on a PS3 as well. If so, I really hope that someone with more experience working on models etc. could help me with that. As I would love to include in my patch guys like Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero or Kurt Angle. 🙂

mkO26w4.png

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 12:31 PM, justYn1893 said:

So after a few months on hiatus, I'm now back working on this project again. Giving you a small update, I could finally figure out how to add renders so I'm currently working on that. But I'm still not sure what I should do after that. Because someone told me that on a PS3 emulator (RPCS3) the SvR 2007 models actually work, but for some reason not on an actual PS3. So I wonder if there is maybe something that could fix the models to make them work on a PS3 as well. If so, I really hope that someone with more experience working on models etc. could help me with that. As I would love to include in my patch guys like Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero or Kurt Angle. 🙂

mkO26w4.png

Dude this is super sick.  I just currently got SvR 2011 for ps3, I was looking for CAW saves with no luck, but came across this.  This to me is the holy grail of mods.  How long have you been working on this?  Is there a projected release date?  Anywho, I will be patiently waiting, your hard work will live on forever with this one lol. 

On 2/9/2021 at 1:31 PM, justYn1893 said:

mkO26w4.png

How do you import characters as dlc's I was only able to replace chris masters dlc character. Can you teach me on how to import characters into dlc slots or something 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 11:45 AM, Piloun1 said:

https://mega.nz/file/Jt9kFZ4J#oBAqg2FfA78GO5JWhCxG_XvOjI2ax5dEORsFvSEO-gg there is all the dlc's of svr 09 in pkg but unfortunately i couldn't create a fix/rap because i don't know how to do it 

If it's not a problem can you share the DLC files again? I'm assuming this contains Update 1 and 2 and it'll probably help me out so much since I've been hunting for weeks.

Edited by RebelTDM
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, RebelTDM said:

If it's not a problem can you share the DLC files again? I'm assuming this contains Update 1 and 2 and it'll probably help me out so much since I've been hunting for weeks.

Same man, have you found the dlc flies?

Edited by EZIO999WRLD

5 hours ago, EZIO999WRLD said:

Sadly not, only the update that features Maria, Kelly and Kane at this moment in time. Hopefully someone can drop the files on here one day.

On 3/26/2021 at 6:19 AM, RebelTDM said:

Sadly not, only the update that features Maria, Kelly and Kane at this moment in time. Hopefully someone can drop the files on here one day.

On 3/26/2021 at 12:38 AM, EZIO999WRLD said:

On 3/23/2021 at 4:00 PM, RebelTDM said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iL8yEdOn25qVw6CTRuMrUga2qU1u_9y9/view?usp=sharing

23 hours ago, Swooog said:

Thank you!

Just thought I'd ask a quick question whilst I came here, but have I made any kind of mistake for all of them to still be locked? I installed each pkg file 1 by 1 and even redownloaded (and removing save data) on SVR 09 to nothing. Am I missing any kind of important file? I also made sure my game code matched with the PKG file name and it did.

6 hours ago, RebelTDM said:

Thank you!

Just thought I'd ask a quick question whilst I came here, but have I made any kind of mistake for all of them to still be locked? I installed each pkg file 1 by 1 and even redownloaded (and removing save data) on SVR 09 to nothing. Am I missing any kind of important file? I also made sure my game code matched with the PKG file name and it did.

the same thing happen to me