WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

justYn1893

On 6/5/2020 at 9:57 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

Hey @justYn1893 I found a possible lead on how to fix the glossy problem on svr 09 models and also how to add svr 2007 models into svr 2011! Turns out all you need to do is update the pac file to epk8 standards. This forum post on the wrestling legends forum explains it all.  It works for ps3 and xbox 360.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/archive/index.php?thread-1804-1.html

I've tried this myself a long time ago and it doesn't fix the shine unfortunately. All it does is convert the specific 2008 pac file to work in 2011. Basically the same as extracting the pach and injecting it into a 2011 pac file.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, xtremebrett said:

I've tried this myself a long time ago and it doesn't fix the shine unfortunately. All it does is convert the specific 2008 pac file to work in 2011. Basically the same as extracting the pach and injecting it into a 2011 pac file.

@Hollywood Akeem Yeah exactly what Brett said. Probably the only way to fix the shine and to make SvR 2007 work on the PS3 is to make some changes to their models. And that's why I can't fix the redness glitch on the SvR 2010 models too, because you need X-Rey and I don't have that program.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, xtremebrett said:

Ah I see my apologies. I have no way to test this out myself at the moment because I dont have my rgh rig with me. When I saw the title, I was like, "sweet". A shame it doesn't work.

18 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

@Hollywood Akeem Yeah exactly what Brett said. Probably the only way to fix the shine and to make SvR 2007 work on the PS3 is to make some changes to their models. And that's why I can't fix the redness glitch on the SvR 2010 models too, because you need X-Rey and I don't have that program.

I just so happen to have X-rey. I'd be happy to help if you want.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hola, se ve muy bien, ¿hay alguna posibilidad de que este mod contenga coincidencias intergénero entre hombres y mujeres de huesos en cualquier estipulación, reglas extremas de la cámara de eliminación de retumbos reales, etc.? ¿O que puedes hacer graznidos femeninos que luchan con los hombres?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 3:29 PM, justYn1893 said:

But if anyone has the DLCs for SvR 2009 I could add some more, like Vader, Doink, or Super Crazy. Sadly I can't find it anywhere...

Do you still need the dlc's ?

I can give it to you if you want 

Edited by Piloun1
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 10:17 PM, Alex_abraxas_97 said:

Hola, se ve muy bien, ¿hay alguna posibilidad de que este mod contenga coincidencias intergénero entre hombres y mujeres de huesos en cualquier estipulación, reglas extremas de la cámara de eliminación de retumbos reales, etc.? ¿O que puedes hacer graznidos femeninos que luchan con los hombres?

No lo se sería mejor que le preguntes en ingles.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, Swooog said:

Good job man sorry I wasn’t able to help with that like I said could but I’m happy you got it working

On 5/30/2020 at 2:01 AM, justYn1893 said:

No worries man, thanks that you tried to help. 🙂

Yeah, I will try.

Things you need are X-Packer, Pac Editor and I recommend using the SvR 2011 Dat Editor v1.4.

1. Make a copy of the catalog002\info\catalog.dlc file because that one has the most slots (10)

2. Create a new directory catalog004\info and paste the catalog.dlc inside the info folder.

3. Now open up X-Packer and go to File\Open\WWE 13\Catalog.DLC File (Xbox / PS3) and choose the new catalog.dlc file.

4. Edit the informations, here an example of my catalog004:

eP9cRJQ.png

And save changes.

5. Now we need a pofo (wrestler information) from a DLC character. I'd suggest Bret Hart (ID 177 / 00B1). To get that file open Pac Editor and open the "chEtc.pac" file from the catalog003\pac\ch folder, because that's the one the game uses. Go into CHAR\DAT_.pac and look for 00B1.bpe and hit uncompress.

6. Open the uncompressed 00B1.dat file in Dat Editor and edit the informations. Important is choose an unused screen position like 321, 320, 319 and so on, if not the character will not properly load. Save and Update File.

7. In Pac Editor we now need to "Inject as BPE" the edited file but into the new ID we want to unlock, for example Jeff Hardy's slot ID is 006F (ID 111).

8. That's basically it. Now just import the edited files (the chEtc.pac back into catalog003\pac\ch) and the newly created catalog004 into your game (USRDIR). So after you added one (or a couple in my case) it should look like this: (the ones after catalog003 are all new added)

Ntrh6EX.png

Hopefully I wrote it understandable, as I'm not really used to write tutorials. 🙂

But the wrestler not It's showing up it just the slot