WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

justYn1893

5 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

Small update

I've now filled every slot I can currently use, many from Legends of WrestleMania, because sadly SvR 2007 models don't work on the PS3 version. This means guys like Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero or the three faces of Foley cannot be included at least at the moment. Oh and I really don't know why, but Mick Foley from SvR 2008 doesn't work for me either. (and some other models have a really horrible shine issue, that's why I didn't include Bobby Lashley) That's now the current roster of added Superstars, obviously I can still make some changes and replace someone, if somebody has a wish:

• Animal
  • Arn Anderson
  • Ashley
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Big Boss Man
  • Big Daddy V
  • Brutus Beefcake
  • Bushwhacker Butch
  • Bushwhacker Luke
  • Candice Michelle
  • Carlito
  • Charlie Haas
  • Chuck Palumbo
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Doink The Clown
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Earthquake
  • Elijah Burke
  • Festus
  • Gregory Helms
  • Hardcore Holly
  • Hawk
  • Honky Tonk Man
  • Hulk Hogan
  • JBL
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Jesse
  • Jillian Hall
  • Jim Duggan
  • Jim Neidhart
  • Jimmy Wang Yang
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Kenny Dykstra
  • King Booker
  • Koko B. Ware
  • Lance Cade
  • Marcus Con Vor
  • Maria
  • Michael P.S. Hayes
  • Million Dollar Man
  • Mr. Kennedy
  • Mr. Perfect
  • Paul London
  • Ric Flair
  • Rick Rude
  • Roddy Piper
  • Sabu
  • Sgt. Slaughter
  • Shane McMahon
  • Snitsky
  • Super Crazy
  • Tazz
  • The Boogeyman
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • The Great Khali
  • The Sandman
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • Torrie Wilson
  • Trevor Murdoch
  • Trish Stratus
  • Umaga
  • Vader
  • Victoria
  • Yokozuna

Dude this is insanely awesome Please share your secrets🙏🏼💯

5 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

I'm afraid I've got some... GOOD news. I finally got them into the DLC tab! 😄

bgjKaOw.jpg

Good job man sorry I wasn’t able to help with that like I said could but I’m happy you got it working

13 minutes ago, Swooog said:

Good job man sorry I wasn’t able to help with that like I said could but I’m happy you got it working

No worries man, thanks that you tried to help. 🙂

5 hours ago, williambeatty said:

@justYn1893 can you make a tutorial how to put superstars into the dlc slot for wwe svr 2011 for the ps3?

Yeah, I will try.

Things you need are X-Packer, Pac Editor and I recommend using the SvR 2011 Dat Editor v1.4.

1. Make a copy of the catalog002\info\catalog.dlc file because that one has the most slots (10)

2. Create a new directory catalog004\info and paste the catalog.dlc inside the info folder.

3. Now open up X-Packer and go to File\Open\WWE 13\Catalog.DLC File (Xbox / PS3) and choose the new catalog.dlc file.

4. Edit the informations, here an example of my catalog004:

eP9cRJQ.png

And save changes.

5. Now we need a pofo (wrestler information) from a DLC character. I'd suggest Bret Hart (ID 177 / 00B1). To get that file open Pac Editor and open the "chEtc.pac" file from the catalog003\pac\ch folder, because that's the one the game uses. Go into CHAR\DAT_.pac and look for 00B1.bpe and hit uncompress.

6. Open the uncompressed 00B1.dat file in Dat Editor and edit the informations. Important is choose an unused screen position like 321, 320, 319 and so on, if not the character will not properly load. Save and Update File.

7. In Pac Editor we now need to "Inject as BPE" the edited file but into the new ID we want to unlock, for example Jeff Hardy's slot ID is 006F (ID 111).

8. That's basically it. Now just import the edited files (the chEtc.pac back into catalog003\pac\ch) and the newly created catalog004 into your game (USRDIR). So after you added one (or a couple in my case) it should look like this: (the ones after catalog003 are all new added)

Ntrh6EX.png

Hopefully I wrote it understandable, as I'm not really used to write tutorials. 🙂

19 minutes ago, williambeatty said:

@justYn1893 do you have the moveset id for wwe svr 2011 for the ps3?

They're the same as the character IDs. Movesets are located in the chEtc.pac CHAR\PRO_.pac and the preset movesets in MVCH\PRO_.pac.

24 minutes ago, pikachuuud said:

Bro, can you make a 2020 mod for WWE 2K14/15/16?  thanks.

Nah, I'm really busy making this one and I really don't like the current day WWE stuff. But @TGT is currently making a mod for WWE 2K14 if I'm not mistaking.

@justYn1893is it possible to change the hell in a cell and the steel cage and the weapons and the elimination chamber color in wwe svr 2011 for the ps3?

5 hours ago, williambeatty said:

@justYn1893is it possible to change the hell in a cell and the steel cage and the weapons and the elimination chamber color in wwe svr 2011 for the ps3?

I don't know exactly, but I guess so.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:43 PM, justYn1893 said:

They're the same as the character IDs. Movesets are located in the chEtc.pac CHAR\PRO_.pac and the preset movesets in MVCH\PRO_.pac.

Nah, I'm really busy making this one and I really don't like the current day WWE stuff. But @TGT is currently making a mod for WWE 2K14 if I'm not mistaking.

i am making the mod, very slowly though cause my pc crashed the other day and i have to start over for the millionth time

i am putting wwe'12 wwe'13 wwe2k15 wwe2k16 wwe2k17 characters and attires in wwe2k14, calling the mod wwe 2k ultimate

getting help from @xtremebrett aswell, cause i am still a beginner modder myself lol

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, TGT said:

i am making the mod, very slowly though cause my pc crashed the other day and i have to start over for the millionth time

i am putting wwe'12 wwe'13 wwe2k15 wwe2k16 wwe2k17 characters and attires in wwe2k14, calling the mod wwe 2k ultimate

getting help from @xtremebrett aswell, cause i am still a beginner modder myself lol

@TGT will this mod will be free for the ps3 and xbox360 and will you have modded arenas in wwe 2k14?

how do you put this on your ps3 as i've been trying to edited my save data but it always says corrupted and yes i have a cfw but i cannot find another way at all

2 hours ago, williambeatty said:

@TGT will this mod will be free for the ps3 and xbox360 and will you have modded arenas in wwe 2k14?

it will not be 360 and i wasn't planning to do modded arenas and yes it will be free

ps3 only

8 minutes ago, benzohs said:

how do you put this on your ps3 as i've been trying to edited my save data but it always says corrupted and yes i have a cfw but i cannot find another way at all

I edit the game files via FTP and not the save data. Or do you mean your game data gets corrupted?

34 minutes ago, williambeatty said:

@justYn1893 how do i use the wwe SvR 2011 Dat Editor v1.4 for the ps3?

Just export a pofo from the chEtc.pac and open it in the Dat Editor. I literally explained it already a few posts above.

12 minutes ago, williambeatty said:

@justYn1893 do uou have the pofo id list for wwe svr 2011 for the ps3?

Use a online hexadecimal to decimal converter. They're all in hexadecimal. So 0064 is 100 (The Rock) and so on. And if you need a ID list you can easily find one if you just google it.

That's awesome that you got the DLC to work! If I may ask, were you able to get entrances and movesets working properly? I think those require save editing.

1 hour ago, xtremebrett said:

That's awesome that you got the DLC to work! If I may ask, were you able to get entrances and movesets working properly? I think those require save editing.

Yes, pretty easy. Movesets are located for every available slot in the chEtc.pac\CHAR\PRO_.pac. To make sure that everyone has a moveset according to their gender too, I exported The Rock ones and imported it in every single male added character slot, same I did for the females with Mickie James her moveset. For entrances you can follow this tutorial:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/legendsofmodding/entrance-to-no-models-without-changing-arc-file-t2327.html#p15348

btw. adding titantrons without replacing is way is easier than I thought it would be too.

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 1

Hey @justYn1893 I found a possible lead on how to fix the glossy problem on svr 09 models and also how to add svr 2007 models into svr 2011! Turns out all you need to do is update the pac file to epk8 standards. This forum post on the wrestling legends forum explains it all.  It works for ps3 and xbox 360.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/archive/index.php?thread-1804-1.html

Edited by Hollywood Akeem