WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

justYn1893

Hello there, people! I'm currently working on a Modding project on the PS3, at the moment all by myself. It's pretty tough compared to current day Modding on PC, but slowly I'm getting forward. Still, I couldn't manage to fix all the problems, but maybe some people here could help me out. Well, after many "game data corrupted" error messages, tutorials, or research on the internet I'm presenting to you my current progress with some screenshots. So what I've done so far...

-- Added characters from:
- SvR 2010
- Legends of WrestleMania
- SvR 2009
- SvR 2008
-- Made NPCs playable.
-- All added under the DLC tab.
-- Assigned to all of them entrances:
- Added titantrons without replacing existing ones.
- Have their real theme songs via custom music.

What I'm currently working on or I want to add:
-- Real movesets, so, many, movesets...
-- Selection pictures, so we don't have anymore a bunch of vacant guys.
-- Add alternate attires, still don't know which ones exactly. 

I'm open to any suggestions.

Of course, especially on the PS3 version we have a bunch of problems. 
- Maybe the biggest one, we cannot edit the savegame, but it seems like I may have successfully avoided this problem.
- Similar to yumboy his problems: 
The alignment of added DLC characters, their menu screen poses are messed up.
SvR 2010 models redness glitch on their chests and backs, I cannot fix this issue because you need to do something in X-Rey and I don't have that program.
Many models have a shiny look especially ones from SvR 2009.
- Unable to unlock many no model slots for example 108, 109, 113, 116 are not unlockable but 111 (Jeff Hardy) and 114 (JBL) are. 
I already used every single working slot, so because of that the roster will be (unless we find a solution) a bit smaller than what I actually wanted to.
- I don't know why but for some reason Mick Foley's model from SvR 2008 does not work.
- SvR 2007 models do not work on the PS3, (only released on Xbox 360 and PS2) which means no Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, or the three faces of Foley. 
Unless somebody could make them playable for the PS3.

Big shoutouts going out to yumboy11, littlebase631 and xtremebrett - while I was watching the progress of their project on the Xbox360 they really got me motivated into doing this!

But now some screenshots...

yQTKmuk.jpg

UbjatQd.jpg

svVhA2u.jpg

XpzEmsr.jpg

1O4VFjk.jpg

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Can you please let me know how in the world you were able to get the DLC slots enabled for new characters on PS3? I'm working on a custom personal little mod project for myself as well alongside the project with yumboy and littlebase and so far I've had to replace all the ingame characters because of the inability (as far as I know of) to edit the PS3 gamesave. I would absolutely appreciate if you could help me out on this :)

Also the only issue I can see with your idea is the 07 models do not work in PS3 Svr 2011, only for the Xbox version unfortunately. Unless your idea is to use textures from 07 and just edit the textures from the newer games to reflect that.

I can also point you in the direction on how to get modded arenas working, but only 2010 arenas are compatible I think and even with that, the lighting is completely different from the 2011 arenas.

Edit: Just saw you're actually having issues with adding under DLC tab. How were you able to get them working to begin with? I assume you have to hit random until you get them?

Edited by xtremebrett
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, xtremebrett said:

Can you please let me know how in the world you were able to get the DLC slots enabled for new characters on PS3? I'm working on a custom personal little mod project for myself as well alongside the project with yumboy and littlebase and so far I've had to replace all the ingame characters because of the inability (as far as I know of) to edit the PS3 gamesave. I would absolutely appreciate if you could help me out on this :)

I messaged @Swooog he might know how to do it. He will try to make a tutorial soon.

14 minutes ago, xtremebrett said:

Also the only issue I can see with your idea is the 07 models do not work in PS3 Svr 2011, only for the Xbox version unfortunately. Unless your idea is to use textures from 07 and just edit the textures from the newer games to reflect that.

Oh, I didn't knew that. But maybe I could try the way with using the textures from 2007, we'll see.

19 minutes ago, xtremebrett said:

I can also point you in the direction on how to get modded arenas working, but only 2010 arenas are compatible I think and even with that, the lighting is completely different from the 2011 arenas.

That's currently just a "nice to have" thinking. Currently I really want to focus on how to make the added Superstars properly to work. But yeah, when I get to that point I would surely appreciate the help.

25 minutes ago, xtremebrett said:

Edit: Just saw you're actually having issues with adding under DLC tab. How were you able to get them working to begin with? I assume you have to hit random until you get them?

Yes, either that. Or use Story Designer. Like in the practice arena you can easily pick them from the menu. But as I mentioned, they have no entrances assigned to them, so the match would immediately start and they don't have their real moveset. For example Jeff Hardy in slot 111 has the Edge moveset and so on.

2Wr5j2A.png

• Like 2

Progress update

I finally achieved to replace movesets for the added Superstars with the preset ones that are already in the game. So the following added Superstars have now their real movesets:

• Shane McMahon
  • Paul London
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • Lance Cade
  • Trevor Murdoch
  • Big Daddy V
  • Elijah Burke
  • The Boogeyman
  • Hardcore Holly
  • JBL
  • Carlito
  • Umaga
  • The Great Khali
  • Mr. Kennedy
  • Trish Stratus
  • Jeff Hardy

And I added Superstars from SvR 2009:

• Ashley
  • Big Daddy V
  • Candice Michelle
  • Chuck Palumbo
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Elijah Burke
  • Hardcore Holly
  • Jimmy Wang Yang
  • Lance Cade
  • Paul London
  • Snitsky
  • Tazz
  • The Boogeyman
  • Trevor Murdoch
  • Victoria

But if anyone has the DLCs for SvR 2009 I could add some more, like Vader, Doink, or Super Crazy. Sadly I can't find it anywhere...

And there's an obvious problem compared to the other models. They all have a shiny look. As long there's no fix for that, you need to enjoy guys like Big Shiny V.

67xqvt0.png

rMLu7Au.png

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

20 hours ago, xtremebrett said:

ive had success with it in the past in 2018 the thing is i factory reseted my pc in 2019 and me being a dumb ass forgot to back up my 3gb Svr folder with all my notes and other shit so im just gonna have to start from scratch trying methods 

11 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

But if anyone has the DLCs for SvR 2009 I could add some more, like Vader, Doink, or Super Crazy. Sadly I can't find it anywhere...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6zjskv16qe3eknk/09DLCmissingKANE.zip/file there you go :)

• Like 2

Okay so, I really don't know why, but it seems like something doesn't really work how it supposed to. At the moment I'm trying to import the DLCs from SvR 2009, thanks to Swooog! Vader (ID 246), Doink The Clown (ID 247), one of the Bushwhackers ( ID 259/260 don't know which one because I don't have him in the game at the moment) and Super Crazy (ID 270) work fine. But Earthquake (ID 253), one the Bushwhackers (ID 259/260) and Charlie Haas (ID 264) don't work, because they don't show up in the game. That's how it looks like in the game:

t5O2g3B.png

It just doesn't make any sense to me, even when I imported all of them only the ones I mentioned worked. Then I tried Sandman (ID 171) and Bobby Lashley (ID 120) from SvR 2008 and they didn't work either. I thought maybe I reached the limit, but when I tried to replace them with Super Crazy they didn't show up. Maybe the IDs were the problem but why should Doink The Clown (ID 247) or Super Crazy (ID 270) work but the other ones in between them not? It's just so weird... Maybe somebody has a solution or explanation for this. I just really don't get it why that damn Super Crazy works but all the other ones not. 🤔

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

Okay so, I really don't know why, but it seems like something doesn't really work how it supposed to. At the moment I'm trying to import the DLCs from SvR 2009, thanks to Swooog! Vader (ID 246), Doink The Clown (ID 247), one of the Bushwhackers ( ID 259/260 don't know which one because I don't have him in the game at the moment) and Super Crazy (ID 270) work fine. But Earthquake (ID 253), one the Bushwhackers (ID 259/260) and Charlie Haas (ID 264) don't work, because they don't show up in the game. That's how it looks like in the game:

It just doesn't make any sense to me, even when I imported all of them only the ones I mentioned worked. Then I tried Sandman (ID 171) and Bobby Lashley (ID 120) from SvR 2008 and they didn't work either. I thought maybe I reached the limit, but when I tried to replace them with Super Crazy they didn't show up. Maybe the IDs were the problem but why should Doink The Clown (ID 247) or Super Crazy (ID 270) work but the other ones in between them not? It's just so weird... Maybe somebody has a solution or explanation for this. I just really don't get it why that damn Super Crazy works but all the other ones not. 🤔

Even if you added their menu name correctly on the catalog.dlc menu, if the pac file isn't set up properly (that means if the plist and arc files werent properly updated) then usually the charater doesn't show. What ever the issue is, chances are its with the pac not being registered properly for the game to read it. Did you make sure you added the pac file correctly to the arc and plist using xpacker? Keep in mind this method is from experience from the xbox 360 version. I think it'll still apply.

6 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Even if you added their menu name correctly on the catalog.dlc menu, if the pac file isn't set up properly (that means if the plist and arc files werent properly updated) then usually the charater doesn't show. What ever the issue is, chances are its with the pac not being registered properly for the game to read it. Did you make sure you added the pac file correctly to the arc and plist using xpacker? Keep in mind this method is from experience from the xbox 360 version. I think it'll still apply.

Well the thing is, I don't import them via the catalog.dlc, because I think I cannot add DLCs just like on the Xbox. The way I do it is: 

1. Uncompress the chEtc.ch file with quickbms.

2. Get the Wrestler information from the chEtc.ch file. CHAR/DAT/ and then pick the ID of the slot to unlock, in this case 253 / 00FD for Earthquake.

3. Edit the 00FD.bpe either in the Dat Editor 1.4 for SvR 2011, or X-Packer.

4. Open the Pac Editor, go into the chEtc.ch, pick the slot again I want to override and "Inject as BPE".

After that I obviously also edit the .arc and .h files, to make them work in the game. As you can see in the screenshot I posted above Super Crazy (ID 270) was activated in the game, but Earthquake, Bushwhacker Luke and Charlie Hass are not. So my theory is, that either some IDs are not unlockable, or it just a mistake by me.

4 minutes ago, justYn1893 said:

Well the thing is, I don't import them via the catalog.dlc, because I think I cannot add DLCs just like on the Xbox. The way I do it is: 

1. Uncompress the chEtc.ch file with quickbms.

2. Get the Wrestler information from the chEtc.ch file. CHAR/DAT/ and then pick the ID of the slot to unlock, in this case 253 / 00FD for Earthquake.

3. Edit the 00FD.bpe either in the Dat Editor 1.4 for SvR 2011, or X-Packer.

4. Open the Pac Editor, go into the chEtc.ch, pick the slot again I want to override and "Inject as BPE".

After that I obviously also edit the .arc and .h files, to make them work in the game. As you can see in the screenshot I posted above Super Crazy (ID 270) was activated in the game, but Earthquake, Bushwhacker Luke and Charlie Hass are not. So my theory is, that either some IDs are not unlockable, or it just a mistake by me.

I believe you are correct. Some ch slots are neither locked or unlocked, but hidden. Only way to change whether they're playable or not is using the "extracted save file" menu (x-packer 8.1) which unfortunately is only for xbox 360. Only way around this for ps3, i believe, is to use another pac slot. Hope it works out!

Progress update

Well, I can not really much do, as long as I'm not able to add any more wrestlers. But I managed to fix the AI of the added superstars, before that they couldn't move with objects or couldn't move at all. That's now fixed.

One of the other problems I'm looking into right now is the redness glitch on the SvR 2010 character models chests and backs. If anyone knows how to fix that, please let me know.

iGex2mP.jpg

txYl75Z.jpg

rGdmZ0m.jpg

RwQpSFP.jpg

4 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

Progress update

Well, I can not really much do, as long as I'm not able to add any more wrestlers. But I managed to fix the AI of the added superstars, before that they couldn't move with objects or couldn't move at all. That's now fixed.

One of the other problems I'm looking into right now is the redness glitch on the SvR 2010 character models chests and backs. If anyone knows how to fix that, please let me know.

iGex2mP.jpg

txYl75Z.jpg

rGdmZ0m.jpg

RwQpSFP.jpg

@justYn1893 when you will release beta of that mod for wwe svr 11 for the ps3

49 minutes ago, williambeatty said:

@justYn1893 when you will release beta of that mod for wwe svr 11 for the ps3

Until it's not finished, there's no point in releasing it. There are still many major issues to fix, especially the problem with the slots I cannot unlock, without them I'm pretty much screwed...

Just don't expect it to be finished in a couple of days or something. We'll have to see, IF we're even able to fix the problems or not.

Edited by justYn1893

5 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

try ask @yumboy11 he had the same issues and he fixed it but hes on xbox so it may be different 

So yeah, I tested all the IDs and many are not unlockable, but some still are. About 25. Some new added Superstars:

SvR 2009

• Bushwhacker Luke
  • Earthquake
  • Charlie Haas

SvR 2008

• Sabu
  • The Sandman
  • Torrie Wilson
  • Gregory Helms
  • King Booker

It could be more, but it seems like I reached some kind of limit in the chEtc.ch/CHAR/DAT_.pac file. (where the Wrestler informations are located) Every time I try now to activate another slot it gives me an infinite loading screen when I start the game. At this point I just really hope that somebody can get that tool to work, I'm really curious if that one could make my life a lot easier. Because now it's starting really to annoy me.

• Woo 1

4 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

It could be more, but it seems like I reached some kind of limit in the chEtc.ch/CHAR/DAT_.pac file. (where the Wrestler informations are located) Every time I try now to activate another slot it gives me an infinite loading screen when I start the game. At this point I just really hope that somebody can get that tool to work, I'm really curious if that one could make my life a lot easier. Because now it's starting really to annoy me.

just thought id let you know im still trying very hard to crack the program :)

• Like 1

Small update

I've now filled every slot I can currently use, many from Legends of WrestleMania, because sadly SvR 2007 models don't work on the PS3 version. This means guys like Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero or the three faces of Foley cannot be included at least at the moment. Oh and I really don't know why, but Mick Foley from SvR 2008 doesn't work for me either. (and some other models have a really horrible shine issue, that's why I didn't include Bobby Lashley) That's now the current roster of added Superstars, obviously I can still make some changes and replace someone, if somebody has a wish:

• Animal
  • Arn Anderson
  • Ashley
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Big Boss Man
  • Big Daddy V
  • Brutus Beefcake
  • Bushwhacker Butch
  • Bushwhacker Luke
  • Candice Michelle
  • Carlito
  • Charlie Haas
  • Chuck Palumbo
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Doink The Clown
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Earthquake
  • Elijah Burke
  • Festus
  • Gregory Helms
  • Hardcore Holly
  • Hawk
  • Honky Tonk Man
  • Hulk Hogan
  • JBL
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Jesse
  • Jillian Hall
  • Jim Duggan
  • Jim Neidhart
  • Jimmy Wang Yang
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Kenny Dykstra
  • King Booker
  • Koko B. Ware
  • Lance Cade
  • Marcus Con Vor
  • Maria
  • Michael P.S. Hayes
  • Million Dollar Man
  • Mr. Kennedy
  • Mr. Perfect
  • Paul London
  • Ric Flair
  • Rick Rude
  • Roddy Piper
  • Sabu
  • Sgt. Slaughter
  • Shane McMahon
  • Snitsky
  • Super Crazy
  • Tazz
  • The Boogeyman
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • The Great Khali
  • The Sandman
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • Torrie Wilson
  • Trevor Murdoch
  • Trish Stratus
  • Umaga
  • Vader
  • Victoria
  • Yokozuna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, williambeatty said:

@justYn1893 do you need the arenas id for wwe svr 2011 for the ps3?

Currently not, and I see you already created a thread where you listed all the arena IDs. So when I need them I can just look them up there.