Peja12s WCW CAWs

peja12

7 hours ago, peja12 said:

Yes i deactivated my acc because i want to end cawing. Its tooooo addicting for me ^^

Ahh, well that's completely understandable, was looking forward to more of the updated ones, but I can understand that it can be both very addictive and time-consuming. Plus with WWE 2K22 coming out in two months from now, 2K19's road is close to coming to a close. All I will say is thanks for all the content you have made for 2K19 Peja!

18 hours ago, ShawnVallance said:

Ahh, well that's completely understandable, was looking forward to more of the updated ones, but I can understand that it can be both very addictive and time-consuming. Plus with WWE 2K22 coming out in two months from now, 2K19's road is close to coming to a close. All I will say is thanks for all the content you have made for 2K19 Peja!

thank you very much. it was a pleasure!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You see these are the things i always fear when it comes to collecting mods & caws. You never know when it will be gone. If you can, can you at least bring back your goldberg & hardy boys caws. I walked away from this game for a while and i knew something like this would happen lol.