Peja12s WCW CAWs

peja12

12 hours ago, peja12 said:

Sh..t have you tried to reinstall the game? Because i saw before i reuploaded it that some guys downloaded it. 

I was trying to avoid that because I didn't want to lose everything I've downloaded.

But if it's an issue on my end, then I may. I'll let you know when I do and try again. 

Dean Malenko:

hfghfgh.thumb.PNG.c051d90ae6328b7c59810fhgfhgh.thumb.PNG.79d2de9551ce79814c0baf5jhgfjhjg.thumb.PNG.b661b8d05908da32970e2hgjhjhj.thumb.PNG.8d023ea86c450ea48fb5d9

so guys, i want to thank you all for your nice feedback and help for this project, but im tired of this game and i want to quit this project. it consumes to much time for me.

i expected more people are interested in this for pc, but the feedback and the download numbers are to small for this effort. thats why dean malenko was my last caw. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's too bad, man. You had the best CAWs available. I understand why you'd feel burned out. Most people have probably moved on from the game or there is a bigger CAW community on PS4/XB1. For what it's worth, I loved downloading and seeing what new CAWs you came up with. It's a shame but I understand.

Thank you for what you have produced.

• Like 1

thank you christoph for your kind words!

i want to reupload all my caws with the possibility for you to upload them. I retire for 2k19 and 2k20, but i want that all my caws are accessable for future gamers. so please reupload them to make that possible. 

thanks guys. 

• Like 1

Nice CAWs, particularly Malenko, way to go out in style.

Unfortunately the CAW community on 2K19 is going to be super small on PC because the modding community is so huge. There are new mods coming out every day / week covering most eras of WWE / WCW so I think a lot of users (myself included) focus around building their game up with mods.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the only downside when it comes towards the PC version of 2K19, but hey, for those who don't want to deal with mods for that version at least have some good options around for CAWs.

• Like 1

thank you very much! great to heare that

tell me wich you want and i reupload them. i have help to. some friends uploaded some of them too. all are reuploadable so help me spread the caws to everybody. 

On 11/4/2020 at 9:28 AM, peja12 said:

thank you very much! great to heare that

tell me wich you want and i reupload them. i have help to. some friends uploaded some of them too. all are reuploadable so help me spread the caws to everybody. 

Hi would you be able to reupload Malenko, Riggs and Benoit please.

5 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Bro your caws are insane. Can you somehow remake Dusty rhodes fron his NWA/WCW days. This game made him look like a fat man actor who plays dusty. 

at first i want to make the wcw/nwo revenge roster. then i will make requests. so it will take some time.

1 minute ago, code44 said:

Hi would you be able to reupload Malenko, Riggs and Benoit please.

i uploaded them. have fun!

• Like 2