Peja12s WCW CAWs

peja12

11 hours ago, peja12 said:

Thank you very much. I'm happy that you love to play them. I have only 10 slots to fill caws. The download bumbers are too low on pc at the time. Wich caws are missing? Give me a list and i upload them

Aw man, I appreciate your offer sooo much. I just went back through this thread and noticed I missed some more. So, here's my list. 

- La Parka
- Rey Mysterio Jr. (with the blue tights) 
- Rick Steiner (1999) 
- Ultimo Dragon
- DDP (without the weird vanilla game hair haha the hair you showed us on Page 3 looks incredible, I think I've seen it online but only with vanilla game hair) 
- Lodi
- Reese
- Sick Boy

I hate requesting stuff, so I hope you dont mind me doing it, but would you consider making a Macho Man nWo Hollywood version? Would be fine as the second attire on your Wolfpac Macho Man. 

Also I wanna say something again. When I looked for the first time at your Psychosis I was blown away by the mask, attire, hair, everything is spot on. I could not believe that you even did a maskless version and NAILED HIS FACE. Like, thats spot-on. Thats just one example of me not believing how amazing your caws are. Konnan, Luger, Jericho, Raven, Brian Adams, the list goes on and on. Thank you for all your work you put into all of your CAWs. I know I've said it before, but you made me enjoy 2k19 more than I have ever before. 

On 3/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, RawJah said:

Aw man, I appreciate your offer sooo much. I just went back through this thread and noticed I missed some more. So, here's my list. 

- La Parka
- Rick Steiner (1999) 
- Ultimo Dragon
- DDP (without the weird vanilla game hair haha the hair you showed us on Page 3 looks incredible, I think I've seen it online but only with vanilla game hair) 
- Lodi
- Reese
- Sick Boy

I hate requesting stuff, so I hope you dont mind me doing it, but would you consider making a Macho Man nWo Hollywood version? Would be fine as the second attire on your Wolfpac Macho Man. 

Also I wanna say something again. When I looked for the first time at your Psychosis I was blown away by the mask, attire, hair, everything is spot on. I could not believe that you even did a maskless version and NAILED HIS FACE. Like, thats spot-on. Thats just one example of me not believing how amazing your caws are. Konnan, Luger, Jericho, Raven, Brian Adams, the list goes on and on. Thank you for all your work you put into all of your CAWs. I know I've said it before, but you made me enjoy 2k19 more than I have ever before. 

hey i have uploaded all. i dont have the rey version with spiderman attire anymore. the ddp with smaller hair i replaced with the new big hair. you have to do them yourself. textures (rey attire) are on caws.ws in the 2k20 textures thread. i dont want to make a randy savage nwo whte version. i want to finish first all the other caws. 

thanks for your nice words. it means a lot for me. its very cool for me too read that you are happy with the caws. that makes me happy too. 

16 hours ago, peja12 said:

hey i have uploaded all. i dont have the rey version with spiderman attire anymore. the ddp with smaller hair i replaced with the new big hair. you have to do them yourself. textures (rey attire) are on caws.ws in the 2k20 textures thread. i dont want to make a randy savage nwo whte version. i want to finish first all the other caws. 

thanks for your nice words. it means a lot for me. its very cool for me too read that you are happy with the caws. that makes me happy too. 

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it! :) 

Saturn looks amazing! 

Edited by RawJah

On 3/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, RawJah said:

- La Parka
- Rick Steiner (1999) 
- Ultimo Dragon
- Lodi
- Reese
- Sick Boy

i reworked the ddp with the other hairstyle. have fun playing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peja12 said:

i reworked the ddp with the other hairstyle. have fun playing

Aw man, I downloaded it earlier and wasnt aware you did that for me. He's absolutely perfect with that hair. Thank you very much. 

Could you by any chance re-upload your Luger, whenever its convenient for you? I had to delete some caws (none of yours of course) to make space for yours and I choose to delete the pics that are related to the caws I deleted and not used by other caws. For some reason Luger was shown as broken afterwards. The Wolfpac Logo was gone from the red shirt and idk something is weird with his face. I've repaired him but cannot figure out whats up with his face haha Makes no sense at all. Sometimes this game is so weird haha

If your also able to reupload your Brian Adams if/whenever possible. I've filled up on CAWS, but sacrifices must be made when you do a release. Curious, any chance you had plans for a Kronik attire for Brian? And on that note, and plans on doing a Wrath/Bryan Clarke? I'm amazed that you have gone through almost the entire WCW/NWO Revenge Roster, and at such a high level of quality. I hope more modders use Tekkens technique to blend your caws/w mods, because that fusion is incredible. I mean that Dean Malenko is unreal he looks so real.

Thanks man. Yep wrath is on my list. I was not planning to do the other attire. I used a texture with a beard for adams. That means a have to do another brian adams caw. Maybe in future but i'm not promising anything  brian adams is uploaded

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey @ashman23 

2 hours ago, Ashman23 said:

Hi,

I created an account just to say how accurate and awesome these CAWs are.

Nice work, you should be very proud. Can't wait to see more hopefully. 

Hey thank you very much. I try to make them as accurate as possible. It takes a lot of time but i want to bring you guys good caws!. 

I updated some caws. And i am working on kanyon now. I am more active on twitter: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Peja121

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanna say thank you to one of the best CAW creators out there! My entire WCW mid 90s cruiserweight roster was done by you. Had to change attires tho but without your work 2k19 wouldn't be the same. Even bought all dlcs to get them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Peja, I tried contacting you a few days ago about the whereabouts for your twitter handle, since it appears to be gone, and am hoping that everything is okay over there. The last things I saw on there were the upcoming updates for some CAWs, but then it all vanished.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...