Need Help with Mods, Please Help

Acton Bell

Hello everyone, I need help with three mods here and it would be really, really appreciated if someone helps me with them. Below are links to the mods of Benoit (AznBlusuazn), Eddie (Wizard3), and Kidman (LeonRick). They are all password-protected. I tried asking the creators of the mods but haven't recieved an answer yet. I asked all three over a year ago.

I don't know if it is against the rules of SmackTalks to ask such a thing and if it is then I apologize, but can someone please help me with the passwords of these three mods? It would be really appreciated, thank you. These are the mods, if anyone can, please help.

WWE2K17: Eddie Guerrero WCW 3 Attire Pack Mod: (Wizard3) 

WWE2K17: Chris Benoit WCW Mod: (Possibly by AznBlusuazn) 
https://mega.nz/#!Zs0T1IiZ!eyeRSkgSFZnvamG53OtvEb8Lf7eUaUjMAz2yKnA6jVM

WWE2K17: Billy Kidman Mod: (LeonRick)  

PS: if anyone has any other link to the WCW attire mod of Benoit without the password then please do share.  

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its strictly against forum rules to share passwords and if any users do have them, they can't post on the forum.

@AznBlusuazn has retired from modding and I'm not sure @Wizard3 is active on the forum anymore 

Thanks for replying, I apologize if the post went against the forum rules in any way.