PLEASE HELP ME WITH FACE TEXTURES!

Yukes>VConcepts

Hi folks,
I'm stuck with wwe 2k17 cuz 2k18 to 2k20 crash on my computer and i wanted to know i there's a way to add face textures offline instead of replacing the pre-added ones. Can someone helip me with it please?

@Yukes>VConcepts If your referring to community Creations then No it's not possible to add Face textures offline it might be possible to swap textures from a Modded Wrestler offline but it's not possible to Add Face textures  Only by Mods only if I'm not mistaken Hope that Helps you.

4 hours ago, GamingNinja86 said:

@Yukes>VConcepts If your referring to community Creations then No it's not possible to add Face textures offline it might be possible to swap textures from a Modded Wrestler offline but it's not possible to Add Face textures  Only by Mods only if I'm not mistaken Hope that Helps you.

Thanks man. And is there a way to mod your caw? Like installing a new model onto a created wrestler? Btw, I've found a workaround with face textures. It's possible to add custom logos using RePac by creating a 0000.dds file of your logo,  replacing original texture of one of the logos with the new one and then creating a group/custom logo with it. I tried to save a face like that and it worked 

On 5/19/2020 at 3:40 AM, GamingNinja86 said:

Hi @GamingNinja86,
I wanted to ask you to help me with one more thing. Do you know where are custom logo files located? I can't fix 2 original ingame logos so i thought i should try moddiing custom ones to save the original logos.