Wwe 2k19 porting

CavaliereDiLeo

Hi, how can I port character from wwe 2k19? Sometimes some models, like last models, heidereich, nunzio etc from dfm85 crash in selecting screen and some models from other authors.

Thanks for helping

5 minutes ago, likemike023 said:

There are some files that the 2k18 game doesn't read which will cause the crashing of the game and some glitch to the characters.

And which are this files? I need to see a 2k18 mod and delete all the files that are more from 2k19?

9 minutes ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

And which are this files? I need to see a 2k18 mod and delete all the files that are more from 2k19?

The thing is , quite a few of the 2k19 model files (inside the pac file) are compressed in the oodl format which was new to 2k19. This is to make the filesizes smaller. The problem is 2k18 can't read and decompress oodl files which is why they crash. The same reason 2k19 in game models will crash in 2k18.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The thing is , quite a few of the 2k19 model files (inside the pac file) are compressed in the oodl format which was new to 2k19. This is to make the filesizes smaller. The problem is 2k18 can't read and decompress oodl files which is why they crash. The same reason 2k19 in game models will crash in 2k18.

And for make their compatible how can extract and make compatible?

23 minutes ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

And for make their compatible how can extract and make compatible?

You will need tools like Pac Editor to extract ch pac files.

If you are just starting to mod your game, you are going to have to read through the modding wiki forum to gain an understanding of the contents of  these files. You aren't going to find a beginners tutorial on how to compress and decompress files and pack them together. Learning this stuff takes a bit of time .

If the files are in oodl format, you will need OODLE TOOLS to decompress each file and save as a pac file.

You need Pac Editor to decompress the ch pac file so you can see its contents.

You will need Repac or X-Packer to rebuild new pac files.

As I said, If you don't have any of these tools and you haven't yet got the knowledge of the pac file contents, then its going to take a bit of time.

18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you are just starting to mod your game, you are going to have to read through the modding wiki forum to gain an understanding of the contents of  these files. You aren't going to find a beginners tutorial on how to compress and decompress files and pack them together. Learning this stuff takes a bit of time .

If the files are in oodl format, you will need OODLE TOOLS to decompress each file and save as a pac file.

As I said, If you don't have any of these tools and you haven't yet got the knowledge of the pac file contents, then its going to take a bit of time.

I've all tools except the oodle. I lost the part of this tool because I stayed with 2k18 and not used 2k19 then I didn't know the existence of this things. Then after extracting files from oodle they appears normally?

I ported 2k19 to 16. Many my ports work in 2k18. When the ports crashed 2k18 game for those who tried it in 2k18, I just rebuilt my ports adding all_ao, all_b, head_b textures to 000A. pm  amd mr files - deleted, edited all_n, head_n and other _n files to get the nice skin tone and get away the shining of the textures.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14kr-7XNtX-61554s9fN9fGZrsuPpifm5

Here you can find all_ao and so on.

It seems that 2k18 000A needs them.

Maybe not, but it helped me. You can port my Lio Rush 2k18 compatible, for example.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, satonishell said:

I ported 2k19 to 16. Many my ports work in 2k18. When the ports crashed 2k18 game for those who tried it in 2k18, I just rebuilt my ports adding all_ao, all_b, head_b textures to 000A. pm  amd mr files - deleted, edited all_n, head_n and other _n files to get the nice skin tone and get away the shining of the textures.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14kr-7XNtX-61554s9fN9fGZrsuPpifm5

Here you can find all_ao and so on.

It seems that 2k18 000A needs them.

Maybe not, but it helped me. You can port my Lio Rush 2k18 compatible, for example.

seems that is due the oodle files 

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

When I decompress then do I need to change ". decompress" in ".pac"?

Edited by CavaliereDiLeo

19 minutes ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

seems that is due the oodle files 

When I decompress then do I need to change ". decompress" in ".pac"?

If you are decompressing with oodle tools, you will change it to .pac