Are PC Problems Solved?

ArturoSmaglia

Hi there, I was wondering to buy WWE 2K20 on PC, but i saw that there were a lot of glitches and bugs that made the game almost unplayable, for example the bugs in the community creations which is my main focus for the games. 

Are the bugs still there or did they patch it a little bit? Thank you

They patched out most of the gameplay bugs, and creation made after 12th of March in Community Creations no longer have their logos disappearing.

OTHER creation bugs are all here: hair glitching for some costumes like Alexa pigtails or Triple H '04 if you edit them, Lana and female managers standing on tiptoes when you edit them, most high heel shoes clipping through feet and sometimes colors resetting. Also, the game doesn't allow for a save of over 100 mb in size, as it uploads it to cloud WITH the backup and Steam limit for cloud storage is 200 mb per game. Which sucks.

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2020 at 2:54 PM, Kasumi said:

They patched out most of the gameplay bugs, and creation made after 12th of March in Community Creations no longer have their logos disappearing.

OTHER creation bugs are all here: hair glitching for some costumes like Alexa pigtails or Triple H '04 if you edit them, Lana and female managers standing on tiptoes when you edit them, most high heel shoes clipping through feet and sometimes colors resetting. Also, the game doesn't allow for a save of over 100 mb in size, as it uploads it to cloud WITH the backup and Steam limit for cloud storage is 200 mb per game. Which sucks.

So, in other words, stick with 2K19.  I can do that.  😎

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, DoubleAgent74 said:

So, in other words, stick with 2K19.  I can do that.  😎

Yeah especially since servers still run, shame they haven't put 2k19 on sale, it would have sold a lot after 2k20 disaster

On 5/15/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kasumi said:

Also, the game doesn't allow for a save of over 100 mb in size, as it uploads it to cloud WITH the backup and Steam limit for cloud storage is 200 mb per game. Which sucks.

Just to clarify, Steam itself doesn't limit cloud save to 100MB per game. The developer decides how much storage space in the Steam cloud they set as maximum for each user for each game. Even WWE 2k19 has a maximum of 3.67GB set for the maximum save size in the cloud (WWE 2k17 and 2k18 are in the same ballpark), and WWE 2k16 and 2k15 are both around 1GB.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:01 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Just to clarify, Steam itself doesn't limit cloud save to 100MB per game. The developer decides how much storage space in the Steam cloud they set as maximum for each user for each game. Even WWE 2k19 has a maximum of 3.67GB set for the maximum save size in the cloud (WWE 2k17 and 2k18 are in the same ballpark), and WWE 2k16 and 2k15 are both around 1GB.

Hmm, people said older games already had that problem with 100Mb limit before, so I guess it was fixed... did they REALLY just made the same mistake several times even after fixing it? XD Edit: it shows 3+ Gb now, I will try to backup the save and download a bunch of CAWs again, crossing the 100Mb limit.

Edited by Kasumi

• 4 months later...