Last Update Toni Storm Glasses prop for 2k20 entrance, 96 Warrior Orange Attire, Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, SVR 2011 and WWE 12 Women, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Bull Nakano

swipergod

I like the contrast between this and his other svr attires (WM 22 and the green snake). This was just a resize of the 2k15 texture. ;)

Ok, so I'm a bit slow as I'm trying to finish up other modding stuff, but I'm finally able to release Rude's WCW Clash attire. I think the robe is wrong, but it's what I'm using in game. You can swap the robe out if you want. It's not too hard. Credit to @Red Rooster for this robe and base and to @R4zoR for the texture.

ZQZJBZUwoifVdUNU_CtEqB5AS2voreTnJDFn6p7y

I'm also releasing WM12 Shawn. This is a mix of @Mr.AG base, @J N hair and @matt2282p amazing work on the entrance attire model. He pretty much tried to get it as accurate as possible and even reduced the game's shadow issue. He's a true hero. Thank you all for making this Michaels a reality in this game. We have a high tights version, but I need to redo texture for him, so it'll come later. I have been told there is crashing that sometimes occurs with him. Let me know if it happens to you. He seems to work fine for me.

wjYiLQPwhsmp_trENaclI4o4l6YPaoquAR8XAQ8y

Links to both in the first post.

• Like 9
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Glad you're enjoying him and that there's no crash issues. He was just a must for my roster. Other mods will be coming soon. I have to figure out what I'm allowed to release. More to come soon.

So here's what's on the cooker next. You'll spot 2 mods in the pic below. A mod of Benoit with his Backlash '04 attire. Benoit is the @tekken57 version and modded boots are courtesy of @matt2282p. You'll also see the Guerrero color edit I did. Lastly @bravebird31 has given me permission to release his Okada 2016 with the modded entrance attire. Again @matt2282p is the hero of this story, merging a couple of parts together to make it happen. Should release soon.

UT6fPUCP0jgL24KNrMwtldMKYM83DjlIGsSp-Yeg

m0MSKFFqf6jabHCvKZev9QmuYWEB8RMuEbhqgq2B 

• Like 6

Folks, I have to say that I'm truly amazed with the wrestlers that we've been able to add to this game. There are so many amazing modders that have helped contribute to plugging holes that I didn't think could be plugged. And more are coming :))) With that in mind, I give you probably the mod I'm the most excited for because it closes up that classic late 90s early 00s women's gap with 2004 Victoria! Here's one of her main looks from her later world title run. Credit to @Pepsiguy2 for the amazing base he was able to create from her 2009 model and my man @matt2282p who added his magic touch and gave the lady new legs, boots and knee parts. Hang tight. A link will be coming soon!

XC1zu6HKKx1H5yuI11eVPO8o3i1jTPduDsjwm4vF

Edited by swipergod
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Sorry for the double update. I just got pretty excited with Victoria, that I forgot the other women that @matt2282p tackled for me. Introducing 2k19 Bayley with her 2k18 jacket. Way better entrance gear in my opinion and what we saw her in usually. Switched up her hair with the 2k18 model too so we could keep the jacket motions. We also made 2014 Paige using her 2k15 based textures. We used her 2k16 model to keep her younger face. These links will be coming soon too.

7LLQFFsG6v838iuCDYUK2qRrMtw5rNHH_FZLpwYs

jlBo2z3rVeQhww2_GmxAR-_BKdEDZdZlERlGGwpv

• Like 7
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

Ahhh victoria yessss!!!

We need more old time female wrestlers. They are underrated in the modding community.

Looking forward for someone to do sable, jazz,  or even stacy keibler etc some day. 

Good work swipergod, you truly are a god!

Btw, do you know what the entrance motion is for victoria in the video you posted?

Heya! Thanks. I liked Jazz too, but she's harder because she wasn't in any of the modern games. That's a full sculpting exercise, but I'm sure it's possible one day. 😛 Yeah, I wanted to do something for the women because there's a shortage in the community.  Was inspired by @tomwearsglasses Madusa to try to finish up Victoria that was halfway done. The entrance I'm using in the vid is Ivory's. Closest to Victoria's imo. 

• Like 2

There's high quality Jazz and Sable CAWs on Community Creations, just to let you guys know. As well as some classic attires for Trish Stratus and Lita. I would love to see 80's women, but that's a pipe dream. 😄 Though someone did do a Wendi Richter CAW.

edit: love the Paige pic you just posted. 

Edited by christoph

1 hour ago, christoph said:

There's high quality Jazz and Sable CAWs on Community Creations, just to let you guys know. As well as some classic attires for Trish Stratus and Lita. I would love to see 80's women, but that's a pipe dream. 😄 Though someone did do a Wendi Richter CAW.

edit: love the Paige pic you just posted. 

Tbh Im not a fan of Caws, especially when they dont get their own entrance gfx, motions and attires.

I prefer mods.  

11 hours ago, trevolta44 said:

Tbh Im not a fan of Caws, especially when they dont get their own entrance gfx, motions and attires.

I prefer mods.  

you can actually put custom entrance gfx just use data editor and extract the caw's pofo and moveset and inject back in

Hey @christoph glad you like Paige. She should be out soon. I loved this outfit before she went all black. Purple is the stuff!

I've seen some exceptional CAW work for sure. But for me, I prefer to have a mod because it feels more "official". Pretty lame, but you know, that's just me. lol. Mostly everyone I wanted is in, so I can't complain really. :) 

• Like 3

I get where you guys are coming from, but to me if a CAW is really well done; it's just as good and official as a mod. Especially if there are no mods available for that wrestler. You still need a pofo, moveset, render, theme music, graphics, etc. whether CAW or mod, and you already get a pofo and render with a CAW, and most people include movesets. Plus you can easily edit and add CAW attires. There are a few benefits. But I get what you guys mean. In the end, mods are usually better. I appreciate all the mods and CAWs the community has produced.

Sorry folks. I'm so behind with stuff. I'm trying to take a breather just to update my topics with the mods I've done. So posting Bayley and Okada to the first topic. Steamboat is coming in short order. Will update when more go up! Thanks for your patience.

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

Folks. I gotta tell ya. You'll never hear me say it enough. I'm just amazed at what we can do in this community. I thought we outdid ourselves with Victoria, but I am now happy to present to you @matt2282p's Bull Nakano v2. If you do a google search, this is the main outfit you'll find. She'll be coming soon. Photo's a WIP, so not the final product. :)

RAVySLlQ4j5aHYfpAM49AyrNnjUv37BpSBFzdvld

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

I'll be wrapping up my divas list soon and start diving into focus on arenas with @B4G.TV I have a few mods that I haven't yet show because I'll need permission from folks to share them, so more is coming soon hopefully from men and women. A few tweaks left and I'll release the remaining mods mentioned above. I'm hoping to release Bull with her AJW theme (a clean version from a CD I bought).  

• Like 3