Last Update Toni Storm Glasses prop for 2k20 entrance, 96 Warrior Orange Attire, Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, SVR 2011 and WWE 12 Women, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Bull Nakano

swipergod

Heya everyone. I totally didn't forget. I still have Benoit, Guerrero, Paige, Victoria and Bull to upload. I can't find the time right now to finish tweaks. They're coming. Thanks to @matt2282p for adding to this list with his amazing TNA style Sting!!! This is the "modern" Sting for me before he reverted to his WCW attire. I haven't implemented texture fixes yet in the crotch and belt area, but this is what he's looking like.

tO5APRKQJKstkF1kXAANnyoeFyRuMVU7q3Tks0qw fZuldLbgxotLMlci4chUnRhGDvpS4e4F6DvKqggD

• Like 7
  • Glorious 1

On 11/29/2020 at 10:30 PM, swipergod said:

Super sorry for the delay all. Please see the first post for Eddie, Chris and Victoria. Bull , Paige and Sting coming soon!! :)))

Check the first post. I released her last week. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Howdy folks. Been away finishing up the last of my women texture mods and touching up some of the men, so I haven't been around to provide updates, but I'm hoping to get back to my ribbon tron making soon. 

Anyway, I had this idea awhile ago to celebrate the great mod @matt2282p of Mick Foley for me a few months back by porting over the 2k20 Mankind entrance, which feels more like a Mick Foley entrance than the one from 2k18. I was clearly in way over my head, but @squaredcirclefan took the time and energy to help me through the porting process and I learned a lot from his assistance and knowledge. Thanks so much to both of you. :) It's a small release, but here's the Mankind 2k20 entrance and victory motions. I tried to select evt numbers that aren't being used with squaredcirclefan's entrance mod pack, so you can just drag, drop, clear chunk0 and regenerate chunk0 and should be good to go.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oncuqtzwb2e0dvy/Mick_Foley_Entrance_and_Victory.rar/file

squaredcirclefan's entrance mods:

matt2282p's misc wrestler mods!

Edited by swipergod
  • Like 7

Awesome . Thank you for uploading the entrance and victory motions. I also commend you for your relentless efforts to get the motions working. You can see first hand how one wrong byte in the data can be the difference between a motion working or not working properly.Well done.👏

• Like 4

On 3/2/2021 at 3:47 AM, swipergod said:

Howdy folks. Been away finishing up the last of my women texture mods and touching up some of the men, so I haven't been around to provide updates, but I'm hoping to get back to my ribbon tron making soon. 

Anyway, I had this idea awhile ago to celebrate the great mod @matt2282p of Mick Foley for me a few months back by porting over the 2k20 Mankind entrance, which feels more like a Mick Foley entrance than the one from 2k18. I was clearly in way over my head, but @squaredcirclefan took the time and energy to help me through the porting process and I learned a lot from his assistance and knowledge. Thanks so much to both of you. :) It's a small release, but here's the Mankind 2k20 entrance and victory motions. I tried to select evt numbers that aren't being used with squaredcirclefan's entrance mod pack, so you can just drag, drop, clear chunk0 and regenerate chunk0 and should be good to go.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oncuqtzwb2e0dvy/Mick_Foley_Entrance_and_Victory.rar/file

Wonderful, thank you very much.

Update: Hm. It looks like 462 conflicts with Rikishi's 2k17 Entrance in @squaredcirclefan's pack.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:24 AM, Cave Waverider said:

Wonderful, thank you very much.

Update: Hm. It looks like 462 conflicts with Rikishi's 2k17 Entrance in @squaredcirclefan's pack.

Ah bummer, I'm behind the times. I'll rename it and post it with a new number! Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy folks. I'm just wrapping up the last of my texture work. Coming up will be a rerelease of some Shawn Michaels attires with updated textures, texture mods of Shayna and Ember Moon and a couple of ECW wrestler attires. I also hope to reach out to see if I can release some other texture mods from some great works! Here's a peek at Shayna and Ember:

Lb-VSlTzKw8dv3XBDIwbDjNnci0o9Q7uC-A-aLJT

The legs aren't exactly accurate, but I it's a step in the right direction.

E7IMVe47tX9mTi7mgkyk3vszplFV_wnGKPXGB6OT

These are the textures from 2k20. Unfortunately I can't change the skirt and keep the braided hair but best I can do with our current motion file limits.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Apologies for vanishing for a little while. COVID lockdown in Canada can be a bit maddening. First off releasing Ember and Shayna in the first post. I also did some improvements to Bret's Jacket so it looks leathery and the pink star version has the correct pattern on the shoulders and arms. Also fixed the logo on the side of his leg for his WM 10 attire to be a bit more accurate with less pink around the lettering. Fixes to Shawn as well give his heart decos the metallic shine they're supposed to have. Lastly big thanks to @matt2282p who made a great variation of the HBK Summerslam '03 attire with the KOR entrance attire.  I'll see if other items I've modded or touched up can be released. :) As always everything will be on the first post.

snl8MLq3phk4tuQk6kONrD0mW8FmG8ePpBdJ2Aur

F3oiEkcQI3-TJWNPh3jQHIJzTapPMNtee56JUoVN

Edited by swipergod
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again. Just sharing a quick release on entrance edits I did that you can use if you'd like. A lot of wresters got new lighting effects in the new generation era that aren't in the game, so I decided to change it up a bit. Thanks to @BlindedByTheGrace who made it a whole lot easier to edit entrances with his discoveries. :)

Shawn Michaels 96 entrance: His DX entrance with the classic blue lighting and shortened entrance

Jake the Snake 96 entrance: His 2k16 entrance (different animation than 2k19, more intense walk) with green lighting

The Lighting pac includes just effect files to swap out (dump them in the pac/evt/effect folder)

Papa Shango - Better darker lighting, while retaining the smoking skull, probably how his lighting would have been if he didn't flop

Ultimate Warrior - Uses No Way Jose's Rainbow lighting effect. It's not exactly what he had, but the closes we can get in game with presets

Mr Perfect - Uses a blue and yellow color scheme that he had in 2002

Ted Dibiase - Uses the Million Dollar Corporation lighting, a light green walking to the ring and then deep green in the ring

Vader - Uses a dark red in the ring that he had early in his WWF run.

As always, links on the first post. Enjoy! :)

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a couple of extra mods for folks. @matt2282p got that Haku jacket working so threw that one up so he's got some entrance attire like he did during his last run. I also finally figured out the Jerry Lawler prop glitch and so now I'm happy to share with you a couple of edits to matt's Lawlers complete with working crown prop to go with @BlindedByTheGrace 2k20 Lawler entrance. We tweaked Lawler's head a bit to shrink it as it was a bit too big before. If you want both attires, you'll have to follow Blinded's tutorial on giving wrestler's alt attires separate entrances so you can have two separate prop crowns. 

I did the red attire from his mid 90s run and his blue attire from his early 90s run. Links on the first page as always.

dRmficLj8w8E3FeCXrLAsm-H6UhGu39-JlPmtJNK

72LcXb9bipHkAfT8onhWa3aGXPed9jxHw4Z2FUyH

M7eQeXzaz0UKii5bFCKxM7y2wnXdfZX-f1NvK7Ba

• Like 9
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 2

• 1 month later...

Awesome that you've done some nice textures. I'm taking time away from Bret for now, so I won't have time right away to do anything with them. Feel free to release them and use my Bret as a base if you wish.

I've been exploring how to properly convert wrestlers from old games because it doesn't seem like many people do it. After 2 days, I've figured it out. I'm trying to do a proper conversion with all the sweat and everything. Once you know what you're doing, it's not so bad, but I won't have time to do more since I'm still trying to do videos. Either way, King Kong Bundy was sorely lacking from the game, so I've brought him in from 2k14.

y9I_mVNUA7baapaAgBTjvVmvfjaM0TG-jQW2DDi8

Before I release him, I need to do facial animations and fix his eyes and touch up some animation issues under his arms. He's got sweat and smoothed out polys and retains his giant body size from 2k14. He's a big boy. Probably be at least another week since I won't have time to do more until the weekend. He definitely transitioned well.

• Like 25
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

ok folks, just running through all the wrestler mods I've done and seeing what I can possibly release. I've done some edits including reskinning Melina and Michelle. Just confirming that I can do a release. I also have a plan to do Bruno Sammartino. I don't have time right away, but I'll look try to do it in mid September.

i4UHwo9LBrfPfEKxo5bcoGDHvbgsH-GD6LOyGJ1L

nwSsWEDLo15G8W3tKv6EqhTU5yz9pRzvoTX_trTL

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • swipergod changed the title to Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14,, 90s Entrances, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, Haku Entrance attire, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Steamboat Saturday Night 94, Bull Nakano,, more Extra Attires
  • 2 weeks later...

Bruno released on the first page. Working on my final touch ups for Shawn Michaels (fixing his entrance attire MRs and giving him the high waist tights) and also did young Maryse from wwe '12. I think that's about it for me and wrestlers. I still have vids to finish up and such.

43V9hmZskGnEwwOQA_8t580kZ21lK-3bwmQyytX4

w4W9N9LeeTnxd-ipLW-o5ZGJZvI8lzA8fvUYWK_f

M39gHzO3-QN18UcIl6yoyfiEBDqQhuNkEmE8NHbf

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1