Last Update Toni Storm Glasses prop for 2k20 entrance, 96 Warrior Orange Attire, Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, SVR 2011 and WWE 12 Women, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Bull Nakano

swipergod

I think @matt2282p did some pretty good Syxxes. I added his version to my collection :). For those who are looking for another Greg, I decided to make an alt robe for him based off his earlier run. He's got the red tights underneath. It's not 100% perfect, but close enough. Coming soon.

xSVv8KYzrGvttZu7J1Z1JfXv6seUzNBlz5UkEYGv

GeO3FM5Qelbhrmsr-xFQ_OGioibjswH5MRsIvk0_

• Like 5
  • Glorious 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello. Apologies for the absence. Just taking a bit of a breather as my work has been quite hectic. Small update, I'm just touching up the normals for the women to give their stomach area more definition. I've finished Maryse, so I should be done all three soon for a release. 

Also, @matt2282p and I did a '96 version of Konnan based off of @DFM85 great og model. This is his dungeon of doom style attire before his pants started falling off all the time lol.

pEGzUMrYpb3BZqThBkpwggSBK2e8brb_1ZxFBi55

M-T6nUT_KCLVxOzQXJDpcyoj3KDLC2y7tDRgA9lr

Coming soon!

Lastly, I still have to hit up a few folks to see if I can do a release of other edits I've done for Alexa and a few others. So I might post something soon.

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • swipergod changed the title to 96 Konnan, Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14,, 90s Entrances, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, SVR 2011 and WWE 12 Women, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Steamboat Saturday Night 94, Bull Nakano,, more Extra Attires
  • 5 weeks later...

Howdy folks, just wrapping up the last of my mods before calling it a day on the wrestler front. I still have minitrons to make, but I think this is it for the attires that I'll be contributing. First up I did an edit to the Bret jacket that I've been using to go with any attire. Note that I'm using @J N's mod in the picture, but I won't be releasing the jacket with his mod. Just on the base SVR 2011 mod I did. The other is a 2006 Finlay using the 2k16 model. I couldn't find that classic Warrior in green tights, so I made him :). And lastly, did Luger 99 heel before the haircut. I think that is all. I did a conversion of Big John from 2k14, but I think there's been a few releases of him already. All coming soon.

RXzE52_rY5RoXo8jOvu7nckBwv0mBP-QK04_ON2H

iTEjGCzi1LbSAwl26Flbzz3-5Si_zjaB8LgapttD

hMyi4d_LdJs1-jl8NbUk1qlMIcg_OaIV-iNZirKJ

m0G_S2c11eTDSJZixx-oeYSj9k1aCW6WFdlL7Zds

SBdF1lmwkn5GrupXKf9YRojGj4q1fUtcj0LDS5k0

AzIp2Oa9oCsSg9TvGBDqvsLlaVFRuHsgcitUKTQ5

• Like 8
  • Woo 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • swipergod changed the title to Last Update 96 Konnan, Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14,, 90s Entrances, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, SVR 2011 and WWE 12 Women, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Steamboat Saturday Night 94, Bull Nakano

Hi Folks. Super sorry it took me forever to post my last mods. Lots of personal tidal waves, but all is good. Updates on the first post as always. Thanks to all my homies for their help making 2k19 the wrestling game to play. @J N, @matt2282p, @mattfick, @B4G.TV and @BlindedByTheGrace really made modding fun and were super helpful and supportive. While I'm still gonna be around, I don't know if I'll have any more wrestler mods to contribute. I guess we'll see. Cheers all. Parting gift is an edit of the Sting jacket that he wore at WW3 '95

HZTP13b5LbaeYyQLlbD7cSkE5RzhkmhnFbm1jdNK

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

• 6 months later...

A special addition to the attires. Courtesy of @matt2282p who did a miraculous job with the Ultimate Warrior's last WWF wrestling appearance in 96 vs Owen Hart. Since the Warrior didn't have a custom jacket for this attire yet, we gave him one. Another Warrior to add to your 96 New Generation roster! Link on the first post.

aVqVuFc03gfGsNWLrskR5yBK7Vy9HPjWtI7LP8fp

• Like 2

• swipergod changed the title to Last Update 96 Warrior Orange Attire, Konnan, Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, SVR 2011 and WWE 12 Women, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Steamboat Saturday Night 94, Bull Nakano
  • 1 month later...

So I added Toni to my game and realized that there's no proper prop for her. So I decided to port over the 2k20 sunglasses. It's not perfect, but the trial and error takes a ridiculously long time. I've been using  the joemashups version for my 2k19 Toni, so the props I made go best with her (https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/2530a0c77832379478e806a7e91d6cfe). If you have to move the glasses around, then you'll want to move both prop files (character and game prop) together.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/m2iqyia1n4pd09l/Toni_Glasses.rar/file

Thanks to @BlindedByTheGracefor porting the Toni entrance and flagging the prop numbers needed to make this entrance work. To use this mod, throw the 9012 prop file into your pac/prop folder. the 5306 file will need to be added to your Toni Storm entrance pac. Be sure to do a rebuild since it needs the exact name that the yobj is using. If you're going to use joe's Toni, then you'll also need to disable the sunglasses obj in his 2716 yobj. Cheers!

G7oTPk6GSFsCFxBIb1VdwfX3T_XWf4tiSwVyJLET

• Woo 3

• swipergod changed the title to Last Update Toni Storm Glasses prop for 2k20 entrance, 96 Warrior Orange Attire, Bruno Sammartino & King Kong Bundy 2k14, Lawler 2k20 entrance compatible, SVR 2011 and WWE 12 Women, Victoria '04, Shawn Michaels WM12, Bret Hart, Bull Nakano

Since virtually every attire I've ever wanted has now been modded or done, I went back to some of the ladies to finish off the last remaining attires on my wishlist. I will see if I can release all of these. Links to come later.

Charlotte Summerslam '19

HT5Zn6qyf8NcqTcFS9AGJvY2fl5gqa5nxnmuhk3E

Becky Lynch Hybrid Summerslam '18 and TLC '18 (really liked that eye makeup)

UAfJO6O7nFzTZ2EQZITGEG_uym5Zqg530YvGslGj

Sasha's 2019 Heel Turn (same attire as RR '19 with different hair and shoes)

WEptTlgQTKChLb9p5yDZauHtOBzGg145-pBGty_P

Ronda Rousey's TLC '18 attire

p4wMroI_RsLhXWuTcz_2vZ4_Ym8oMxp5IPPHygsp

That should be it for wrestlers. I'll continue to do minitrons and supporting arena mods for a bit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Howdy all and happy new year. Still plan on releasing everything that I've been working on. Some minitrons and a couple attires above. I've been pounding away, helping out my boy @B4G.TV do some touch ups to old WCW classics. Recent works include Souled Out 97 2k22 conversion and Clash of the Champions 32. Join his patreon to keep up with the latest. I know a lot of people are moving on to 2k22, but we'll make sure 2k19 goes out in style since there's still a lot it offers as a complete modding package for those who have it.

cqhIDUi-Jeo7q_SYtseLsyVlKYruvX2p9BG28sLV

I know the ring mat is Clash 35's, but figured I'd do the best of both worlds and did the best mat and best entrance setup for a Clash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

@swipergod Thank you very much, it is much appreciated, especially the step by step for the Toni glasses.

Special mention for the different attires, especially for the WCW era. Great collab and work.

Have a nice day !

• Like 1