DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

15 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You will need to open a vanilla copy of the misc01_start_p30.pac file, extract the 0008 and 0009.dat files then inject them into your misc01_start_p30.pac file.

Yeah I figured it out...I did this hoping it would fix my problem...I am having crashes with ALL royal rumble matches suddenly and just random crashes throughout Universe mode

47 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Does this happen when you play Rumble matches with default characters ? 
Do you have custom gfx in your game?

I haven't tried with default characters yet...and I do have a few I deleted one recently and went back to vanilla because It would crash during that entrance also suddenly but that didn't stop the crashes. Its wierd cuz I hadn't downloaded anything new I've had these mods for a while already

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2020 at 5:50 AM, The Chosen One. said:

wow, huge update, that camera angle in the entrance of a wrestler in the RR is awesome!

did I read that correctly. There is a camera angle mod for royal rumble in 2k19?

edit: nvm I played myself there

Edited by Imadulmulk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

did I read that correctly. There is a camera angle mod for royal rumble in 2k19?

No I wasn’t a camera angle mod. It was a mod which enabled pin in a Royal Rumble match. The pin worked and when participants ran to the ring, the camera angles changed. 
The mod was buggy so I had to withdraw it.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 9:03 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

I used this guide when using base ver and its worked....but after updated to 1.04 and installing DLC, my game suddenly began to crushing during startup loading...can anyone help with reuploading vanilla copy of the misc01_start_p30.pac?

Thank you

7 hours ago, Kojah89 said:

I used this guide when using base ver and its worked....but after updated to 1.04 and installing DLC, my game suddenly began to crushing during startup loading...can anyone help with reuploading vanilla copy of the misc01_start_p30.pac?

Thank you

go to this link http://velociterium.com/9LiK all credits to AznBlusuazn there is a vanilla link to the full game and just search

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The day I installed it, all was well.

I tried the game a few days later & now all the matches have cages, cause the game to freeze during the entrance.

Is there a possible simple fix?

(I'm pretty new to the Pac Editor)

Edited by Drako

3 hours ago, Drako said:

The day I installed it, all was well.

I tried the game a few days later & now all the matches have cages, cause the game to freeze during the entrance.

Is there a possible simple fix?

(I'm pretty new to the Pac Editor)

Hi,

I will suggest you install the mod again. The only reason the matches might have cages is if data was deleted from the 0009.dat file.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, SincereTitan said:

I have endless loading screens before every match after installing?

Hi,

Do you have a steam version of the game ?

How did you install the mod?

You do have any other mods in your game?

6 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Do you have a steam version of the game ?

How did you install the mod?

You do have any other mods in your game?

Hey, yeah steam version. I used pac editor like the text file says and yeah I've got arena and character mods

Hey I'm new to modding, I've injected everything right but the mod won't work? When I choose a male/female it just blocks the other option like it wasn't even modded.

*Edit

Got it working :)

Edited by batata
got it working
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

This question might be absurd, but is it possible to add the weapon wheel to other matches?

Hi, 

I had released a weapon wheel mod sometime last year but I had to remove it as there were issues with the AI not working as expected. It showed up in most other matches but not in Hell in a cell. The AI was always picking up weapons 2. When the referee grabs the weapon, he freezes . I has to withdraw the mod eventually.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

I had released a weapon wheel mod sometime last year but I had to remove it as there were issues with the AI not working as expected. It showed up in most other matches but not in Hell in a cell. The AI was always picking up weapons 2. When the referee grabs the weapon, he freezes . I has to withdraw the mod eventually.

Understandable. I figured the way 2K20's mechanics worked it was possible.

• 1 month later...

Someone else had the same issue as me (they couldn't get the mod to work, but then they did...and of course didn't say how they got it to work). ANYONE with ANY info on why the game keeps resetting the gender lock to vanilla values would be extremely helpful, so I can lock them how I want them to be.

1 hour ago, xirtamehtsitahw said:

Someone else had the same issue as me (they couldn't get the mod to work, but then they did...and of course didn't say how they got it to work). ANYONE with ANY info on why the game keeps resetting the gender lock to vanilla values would be extremely helpful, so I can lock them how I want them to be.

Hi,

If you have a MODS folder and universal attire unlocker installed through CCT, you will need to inject the files for the mod into the misc01_start_p30.pac file in this location : WWE 2K19\mods\Universal Alternate Attire Unlock\pac\root, rather than the WWE2K19\pac\root folder , as the game will load the file in the mods folder .

I got the mod to work, as well as one to expand the number of match/promo slots to 9 for most shows (RAW, SmackDown, PPVs).  Only issue I have now is the fact that WWE 2K19 has an annoying tendency to either deadlock on the copyright screen or repeatedly tab out so it becomes a tiny window onscreen.

5 hours ago, xirtamehtsitahw said:

I got the mod to work, as well as one to expand the number of match/promo slots to 9 for most shows (RAW, SmackDown, PPVs).  Only issue I have now is the fact that WWE 2K19 has an annoying tendency to either deadlock on the copyright screen or repeatedly tab out so it becomes a tiny window onscreen.

. The tab issue is probably a PC or windows issue if you are playing on a laptop, even though I have the game set to WINDOW MODE in the gfx settings as I might open need to open a tool at the same time the game is running. The full screen mode can problematic when you are installing mods and have to switch. between CCT and the game’s window.

Have you cleared the chunk0.arc file in your game using CCT ?

• 1 month later...