DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

This works pretty well. Thanks.

One thing I noticed is that I do not get any squash match. I put Brock with a low level female -- I would expect a easy squash match (like in the AE/RA eras). When I go back to male vs male the squash match happens.

I have the squash rate slider at 100

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ryuke said:

This works pretty well. Thanks.

One thing I noticed is that I do not get any squash match. I put Brock with a low level female -- I would expect a easy squash match (like in the AE/RA eras). When I go back to male vs male the squash match happens.

I have the squash rate slider at 100

Hi,

Im not sure there’s anything which can be done regarding this.

The game engine handles male vs female matches differently as certain attributes aren’t written into the code. They will never function fully like male vs male or female be female matches due to the gender check written into the A.I among other reasons. 
Also male superstars are less aggressive in male vs female matches.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

On 5/6/2020 at 6:09 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hey bro i have some issue, sorry i'm some newbie but, first of all i dont' have any folder called "Mods" well i created that, them i create a folder named "UniversalAttireUnlock" or idk if the name gonna be "Universal Attire Unlock" separately well i put the file misc_01_start_30 inside this folder and inside the PAC folder inside, of course i put the file than in your zips says : "....File with the mod injected" them i updated the file chunk0's file and nothing happens.... so why? where is my error, where is wrong? them in other ways, i already inject the 008 and 009' files into the same file with the Pac editor, and nothing..... so?

Edited by Genigma
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Genigma said:

Hey bro i have some issue, sorry i'm some newbie but, first of all i dont' have any folder called "Mods" well i created that, them i create a folder named "UniversalAttireUnlock" or idk if the name gonna be "Universal Attire Unlock" separately well i put the file misc_01_start_30 inside this folder and inside the PAC folder inside, of course i put the file than in your zips says : "....File with the mod injected" them i updated the file chunk0's file and nothing happens.... so why? where is my error, where is wrong?

If you haven't got a mods folder, then I will assume you haven't got the Custom Character Tools installed or you haven't installed the UNIVERSDAL ATTIRE UNLOCKER in CCT . These folders are automatically installed when you install the UNIVERSAL ATTIRE UNLOCK with that tool.

You can place the misc01_p30.pac file from the mod  in the 2k19\pac\root folder.

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Im not sure there’s anything which can be done regarding this.

The game engine handles male vs female matches differently as certain attributes aren’t written into the code. They will never function fully like male vs male or female be female matches due to the gender check written into the A.I among other reasons. 
Also male superstars are less aggressive in male vs female matches.

Other than male being less aggressive (no idea why).

What are other attributes that aren't written into the code. Just curious

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ryuke said:

Other than male being less aggressive (no idea why).

What are other attributes that aren't written into the code. Just curious

Ever since the male and females in the ring were just limited to intergender matches for quite a while now, the game is coded to avoid males attacking females  to avoid disqualification which is more of AI adjustment. This affects the male female matches since the game isn't coded to set the AI behaviour differently in a male vs female combat.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 4:32 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

If you haven't got a mods folder, then I will assume you haven't got the Custom Character Tools installed or you haven't installed the UNIVERSDAL ATTIRE UNLOCKER in CCT . These folders are automatically installed when you install the UNIVERSAL ATTIRE UNLOCK with that tool.

You can place the misc01_p30.pac file from the mod  in the 2k19\pac\root folder.

Oh THANK YOU buddy, NOW work !!!! and the Royal Rumble now is mixed too, EXCELLENT so you said something about the Elimination Chamber in all arenas too ??? or is another mod?

4 hours ago, Genigma said:

Oh THANK YOU buddy, NOW work !!!! and the Royal Rumble now is mixed too, EXCELLENT so you said something about the Elimination Chamber in all arenas too ??? or is another mod?

Hi,

I removed the Elimination Chamber in All arenas as it wasn’t working properly.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

this mod includes weapon wheel in last man standing and falls count antwhere matches, right? it's not working :(

Hi,

Ive actually removed that mod as it had issues. I will have a look at the file.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know why sometimes the MOD got disabled, mmmm and the worst part sometimes is when i've put the mod again, and i think that is activate back, when i put some anothers mods (character) in the game, that somebody else has the answer? please? 

Y si @Prostato si funciona en 1 vs 1 y grupales en teams

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genigma said:

I don't know why sometimes the MOD got disabled, mmmm and the worst part sometimes is when i've put the mod again, and i think that is activate back, when i put some anothers mods (character) in the game, that somebody else has the answer? please? 

Y si @Prostato si funciona en 1 vs 1 y grupales en teams

Hi,

This mod is in the misc01_start_p30.pac file. Maybe you have a copy of the file in one of your games other folders. You can send me a private message.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Squared,

I have another problem. Is it not possible to play 6 women / men matches or Fatal 4 Way etc? In the Match Settings in a 6 Man / Woman Tag Match, DQ is ON. I have no Chance to change this Option to OFF :(
I wanted to play the Hardys & Lita VS. Triple H, Stonecold & Steph. Preferably even a 2 out of 3 falls Match.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Squared,

I have another problem. Is it not possible to play 6 women / men matches or Fatal 4 Way etc? In the Match Settings in a 6 Man / Woman Tag Match, DQ is ON. I have no Chance to change this Option to OFF :(
I wanted to play the Hardys & Lita VS. Triple H, Stonecold & Steph. Preferably even a 2 out of 3 falls Match.

Hi,

I will look into it. It should be possible

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 1:55 PM, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Squared,

I had had a look at the mod.

I have modified the matchcreator file so you can now toggle DQ on /off in the 6 man tag match.

You can download and copy this file to the pac\creations_matchcreator folder.

https://mega.nz/file/IR4imCbJ#6ZLtQM-7d25Ck50TlA6aK5pICsq6tTWUYUHutqk6OrM

Fatal 4 way and 2 out of 3 falls  work with  the intergender matches mod.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Hey how would we go about just undoing this change and going back to vanilla when it comes to intergender?

Hi,

You will need to open a vanilla copy of the misc01_start_p30.pac file, extract the 0008 and 0009.dat files then inject them into your misc01_start_p30.pac file.