DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

11 minutes ago, JohnDNA said:

How come I don't have the misc01_start_p30. Pac file? I have a p10 instead

Do you have all the 2k19 DLC installed in your game ?

Yeah I did

On 4/16/2020 at 5:06 PM, Kasumi said:

Problem with custom superstars or costumes that they don't really work with changed genders, it outright crashed 2k19 and in 2k20 any clothing that's not part of one model will get misaligned badly. So if you change CAW genders, they will be basically forced to be "naked". Try editing any wrestler whose gender you changed, you'll see things like Brock Lesnar in an (non-removable) bra and blue pasties on girls.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:09 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

INTERGENDER MATCHES MOD 

This mod will remove the gender restrictions in character selection for selected match types.

As shown in the video below you can select female characters vs male in these math types without changer gender or through any tool. 

With this,  female CAW gender change issue becomes irrelevant  as they can  fight male CAW's and Superstars in these math types.

Match types enabled for this mod

1. One on One normal match (Set DQ to OFF in the match options menu  when playing an intergender match) .

2. One vs One match with managers selected. (I have placed a NO DQ modifier which will override the developers forced DQ on message which pops up when female managers are selected.

3. One vs One Steel cage Match

4. Two vs Two Normal Tag Team Match (set DQ to OFF in the options menu when playing intergender or mixed  tag matches)

5. Extreme Rules One v One and Tag match types.

I will add more match types in a future update.

A few points to note :

Females can't compete for male titles but males can compete for female titles. But Avoid this as if the male character wins the title, it wouldnt vbe selectable.

The Game engine will not autobook males vs females in tournament mode or Universe mode. However you can manually set a Male vs Female match in Universe mode with the Match Editor.

TIP : If you want to set a Male and a female character as a tag team , you will need to set the team in Data Editor and inject into the game. You can then set a team entrance .

I have withdrawn some o the previous mods I uploaded as they cause issues and erratic A.I behaviours. It has always been my intention to release mods which are easy to apply and cause minimal problems.

I HAVE REMOVED THE FOLLOWING FROM THIS MOD :

Elimination Chamber matches in other arenas ( The Royal Rumble is still in)

The weapon wheel has only been added to the  1v1 Last Man Standing and 1v1 Falls Count anywhere matches

I have removed the Mixed tag match as it had glitches with the A.I and the 2v2 tag with the gender restriction removed  is much better.

I will also not upload the Royal Rumble mod as there are numerous issues on testing. 

Download link : https://mega.nz/file/tBwVmLpQ#q-bvfeaIpT2q9DRv1LDTIFrEXXwBTkYWUHKsC6n672w

INSTRUCTIONS :

1. Open the misc01_start_p30.pac file in Pac Editor 

The misc01_start_p30.pac file is located in the 2k19\mods\universalattireunlocker\pac\root folder i you have CCT installed.
This is the copy you need to inject over.

If not, the unmodiied copy of this ile is located in the pac\root folder. 

This file also holds data for alternate attires so do create a backup and be careful you dont injet into the wrong data file

2. Click on the 2ABC.....pac file so you can view its componenenmt data files.

0005.dat holds data for alterfnate attires. Do not mistakenly inject into this file or youwill lose your attire information.

3. Highlight the 0008.dat and select INJECT FILE. injet the 0008.dat file over it.

4. Highlight the 0009.dat and select INJECT FILE. inject the 0009.dat file over it

Launch your game

Do I have to install the universal attire unlock first? I don't have a mod folder

1 hour ago, JohnDNA said:

Yeah I did

Do I have to install the universal attire unlock first? I don't have a mod folder

You don't have to. The misc01_start_p30.pac file is in the pac\root folder. I assume you don't have any alternate attire mods in your game.

If you don't have the misc01_start_p30.pac file in your game, then it means the last DLC pack with Lio Rush and Ricochet isn't installed.

You can use the misc01_start_p10.pac file instead since it contains the 0008 and 0009 files. However if you have the p30 file installed, you need to edit that copy instead as the game will read from the p30 file.

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You don't have to. The misc01_start_p30.pac file is in the pac\root folder. I assume you don't have any alternate attire mods in your game.

If you don't have the misc01_start_p30.pac file in your game, then it means the last DLC pack with Lio Rush and Ricochet isn't installed.

You can use the misc01_start_p10.pac file instead since it contains the 0008 and 0009 files. However if you have the p30 file installed, you need to edit that copy instead as the game will read from the p30 file.

Alright, I successfully injected the files. 

Was Goin through testing changes, and the wife got home. 

She wanted to watch movies so I'll give it a try tomorrow. I read somewhere about a mix tag on this topic, does it appear in the menu or I simply set a manual match for mix gender tag

5 hours ago, JohnDNA said:

Alright, I successfully injected the files. 

Was Goin through testing changes, and the wife got home. 

She wanted to watch movies so I'll give it a try tomorrow. I read somewhere about a mix tag on this topic, does it appear in the menu or I simply set a manual match for mix gender tag

Hi,

You can simply set a manual match as a mixed gander tag. I initially placed the old mixed gender tag in the menu, but it has glithes during gameplay.

You will need to set DQ to OFF in the options menu whenever you set up a mixed tag or intergender match.

• Thanks 1

Oh, how did I miss this? Can finally use CAWs in intergender matches... So, opening misc01_start_p30.pac file in Pac Editor, is it a separate tool or it's one of WrestlePlus tools? Problem with the latter is that it screwed up the last DLC character pack so I stopped using it.

Can someone PM me the edited default misc01_start_p30.pac with this mod injected into the one in pac/root? I don't use CCT

Edited by Kasumi
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

Oh, how did I miss this? Can finally use CAWs in intergender matches... So, opening misc01_start_p30.pac file in Pac Editor, is it a separate tool or it's one of WrestlePlus tools? Problem with the latter is that it screwed up the last DLC character pack so I stopped using it.

Hi,

Its not one of the wrestleplus tools. Its just used for decompressing and injecting into pac files.

CAW's can be used in intergender matches  as you are not changing the female to male.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

On 6/21/2020 at 7:21 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You can simply set a manual match as a mixed gander tag. I initially placed the old mixed gender tag in the menu, but it has glithes during gameplay.

You will need to set DQ to OFF in the options menu whenever you set up a mixed tag or intergender match.

It works pretty well. thanks a lot for this. was playing around with it until i got to the tournerment tag.

sadly there's no way to turn DQ off on tournament macthes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnDNA said:

It works pretty well. thanks a lot for this. was playing around with it until i got to the tournerment tag.

sadly there's no way to turn DQ off on tournament macthes 

Wait, were you able to select Male and Female in a team when playing  tournament tag ?

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wait, were you able to select Male and Female in a team when playing  tournament tag ?

yep. that worked without a problem. until Batista touched the female and the match was over.

no gender flipping during selection. i wanted to see how it will go. and it did not stop me from selecting female and male as a team.

if i could turn off DQ n torunament my day will be made

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnDNA said:

yep. that worked without a problem. until Batista touched the female and the match was over.

no gender flipping during selection. i wanted to see how it will go. and it did not stop me from selecting female and male as a team.

if i could turn off DQ n torunament my day will be made

I will have to look into this. Obviously the match options menu for tournament mode is disabled somewhat , but I think I know where the data might be located. I will perform a few tests. 

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I will have to look into this. Obviously the match options menu for tournament mode is disabled somewhat , but I think I know where the data might be located. I will perform a few tests. 

that will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

Can someone PM me the edited default misc01_start_p30.pac with this mod injected into the one in pac/root? I don't use CCT

I'll send you a copy in a bit.

• Woo 1

58 minutes ago, JohnDNA said:

that will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance

in tournament tag mode, I don't think we can select males and females in a team  by default, so when you say you can, that's quite puzzling.

is there away to put in the casket match in exhibition from wwe2k16 anr just take out shawn michaels comeing out of the casket if some one can reprogramme it i have seen wwe no mercy on n64 that have put in the casket match in the game and how about special referee match and ambulance match and inferno match and buried alive match and three stages of hell match 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

is there away to put in the casket match in exhibition from wwe2k16 anr just take out shawn michaels comeing out of the casket if some one can reprogramme it i have seen wwe no mercy on n64 that have put in the casket match in the game and how about special referee match and ambulance match and inferno match and buried alive match and three stages of hell match 

Hi, its not possible as a lot of those matches were not coded for current gen and there is no hidden data for those matches in the game.

No match can be added to a game unless the developers created the code and decided to  use it and it was just unlocked. No mercy 64 had a casket match in the data that's why it was possible not someone coding it in.

The other matches like 3 stages of hell, special referee matches , gauntlet and inferno matches have data left over from last gen but they don't work properly in current gen.

4 minutes ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

that suck there got to be a way to make a coded for it  for the the casket match in exhibition 

No way. Not possible. The match is not in the game's file .It was not even in the game files as far back as 2k14. Probably last in the svr games and that was all last gen.

As Vince McMahon says No chance in hell on that one.

For it to happen, the developers will have to dump Yukes current match engine and code an entirely new one.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

what about wwe2k 16 then and is there away to put in 8 men match 

It wouldn't really work properly and will glitch with the 4th man in each team. Its possible to add the data for character selection, rules and other stuff from 2k18 but the gameplay is where the problem is. Each match has an ID and is has a lot of information coded for iot which is probably not in 16.

like the A.I information. The AI might not control the 4th character etc.

• Sad 1