DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

@squaredcirclefan your moding expertise are at a different level bro,  its hard to imagine the amount of enhancement (and improvement) you have single handedly brought in various aspects of the game .. simply brilliant and extra-ordinary efforts all the way.

Amazing!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You need to restore the vanilla copy of the menuflow_win.pac  file. (pac\menu\win)

thanks mate any other files i need to replace if i remember properly there was to files when i applied this mod thanks 😊

2 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

thanks mate any other files i need to replace if i remember properly there was to files when i applied this mod thanks 😊

You will also need to restore the vanilla match_creator.pac file in the pac\creations_matchcreator  folder.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/21/2020 at 3:52 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Submission can only be enabled as a way to eliminate in addition to over the top rope.

Enabling these modifiers in the Rumble cause major issues in gameplay. If a character tapped out when a submission was   applied, they don't exit the ring and just lie on the mat throughout the match. 

The match will not end with the last man standing alone in the ring and will get stuck.

I was able to modify a lot of options in the Rumble but gameplay was adversely affected so its not workable as a mod. I have had to abandon that project and move on to something else.

@squaredcirclefan there is another submission animation that triggers after you assault your opponent in postmatch as soon as the submission applies they tap out may be if that can be implented to the Rr it would probably better then seeing a generic move as a finisher these small things can make big difference but dont know what developers things while making these games 😑

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

18 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan there is another submission animation that triggers after you assault your opponent in postmatch as soon as the submission applies they tap out may be if that can be implented to the Rr it would probably better then seeing a generic move as a finisher these small things can make big difference but dont know what developers things while making these games 😑

Hi,

It would have been good but not possible. That is a submission tap out animation which swaps with the main one at postmatch.

The data which controls that feature is just too complicated to figure out , talk less of assigning it to another match.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Hello, 

This may be a bit of a stretch but would you happen to know how far you can push the limits of match modding and if having 4v4 in a cell match or messing around with match types and the number of people involved could realistically be done?

32 minutes ago, KyzerKid said:

Hello, 

This may be a bit of a stretch but would you happen to know how far you can push the limits of match modding and if having 4v4 in a cell match or messing around with match types and the number of people involved could realistically be done?

Hi, Its not impossible but it makes the game unstable with glitches if they are forced. As such modifications can't be switched off in the menu, it just creates a whole lot issues for users. 

• Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Its not impossible but it makes the game unstable with glitches if they are forced. As such modifications can't be switched off in the menu, it just creates a whole lot issues for users. 

Ahh I see, thank you for the clarification. Appreciate your hard work. 

Hey @squaredcirclefan

After I installed your gender restriction mod I have had a few issues with CAW more specifically alternate attires. Each individual male superstar I tested has a brossiere on as if the game is reading them as females and the gear they have on doesnt fit right and looks strange and some pieces of gear have completely been disabled while trying to select them and then there are these weird white triangles appearing on the models.

I have a picture of this to display but I dont know how I would upload it since it seems it can only be done via URL.

Edited by KyzerKid
added information

4 hours ago, KyzerKid said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

After I installed your gender restriction mod I have had a few issues with CAW more specifically alternate attires. Each individual male superstar I tested has a brossiere on as if the game is reading them as females and the gear they have on doesnt fit right and looks strange and some pieces of gear have completely been disabled while trying to select them and then there are these weird white triangles appearing on the models.

I have a picture of this to display but I dont know how I would upload it since it seems it can only be done via URL.

Hi. its a weird situation. Ive tried it but I'm not experiencing the issue in my game. I don't know if someone else has and reported the issue.

What happens if you replace the misc01_start_p30 with an unmodified copy ?

• Too Sweet 1

19 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

@squaredcirclefan I rememeber reading on one your threads that you were looking into the old 40-man Royal Rumble. Did you ever get any further with that, or is it not possible?

The 40- Man Rumble data is there but it's for the old engine which 2K15 -17 used. It doesn't work with the new Rumble engine which was changed with 2k18.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi. its a weird situation. Ive tried it but I'm not experiencing the issue in my game. I don't know if someone else has and reported the issue.

What happens if you replace the misc01_start_p30 with an unmodified copy ?

I have your weapon wheel mod applied but it should be able to work with that just fine right? I will try to install the unmodified copy

1 minute ago, mason44441 said:

Works except when using the manager the DQ pop up is appears and I still wasn't able to use the Royal Rumble with the inter gender applied

Hi,

The mod does not get rid of the DQ pop up. 
What I put down in the details is, even though the DQ message pops up, DQ will be off during the match.

I did not remove the gender restrictions for the Royal Rumble matches as I had noticed the game kept autobooking males and females in the same Rumble. This had been stated on the thread.

• Too Sweet 1

10 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The mod does not get rid of the DQ pop up. 
What I put down in the details is, even though the DQ message pops up, DQ will be off during the match.

I did not remove the gender restrictions for the Royal Rumble matches as I had noticed the game kept autobooking males and females in the same Rumble. This had been stated on the thread.

You were right when I had man with man manager vs women, but man with women vs men DQ goes back on

Even Tag matches with a manager dq turns back on

Edited by mason44441

1 hour ago, mason44441 said:

You were right when I had man with man manager vs women, but man with women vs men DQ goes back on

Even Tag matches with a manager dq turns back on

Even if DQ turns back on in the options menu it. doesn't happen in the match as I have set a NO DQ modifier for the match with manager which overrides the options menu setting.

in a singles match without a manager, you just need to set DQ to OFF.

• Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, mason44441 said:

Even with that I was still DQed at one point

In an intergender singles one on one, you need to set DQ to OFF in the options menu before every match . This match has no modifier set .

The singles match with manager will not result in DQ in any way if a female character or manager is attacked. You might want to check you don't have another copy of the file which loads instead of the modded one.

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, Abhilash said:

Bro Is it possible to remove gentler restrictions on other matchtypes

Hi,

Yes its possible but it can't be done with one setting. I have to locate the data for each match and change the setting there. Ive tested a few more. can you list a few so I can see if it's among those ive tested.

• Too Sweet 1