DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

6 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

Thanks a lot for the hard work but is it possible you could release a separate mod that only adds mix match and to be usable in universe mod including in the edit show' s matches type menu?

I will release a separate mod for the mix match types . This restriction is set on a match type basis so I will release for a few matches first and update with time.

Removing the restrictions does not disable DQ when a female character is attacked by a male character . This will mean for singles and tag matches, The DQ OFF override used in The Royal Rumble and extreme rules matches will have to be applied.

This mod will also not let the game assign certain attributes to female superstars. They can't compete for male titles as they are female and the game engine will not autobook intergender matches in Universe mode. However you can edit a match and select a male vs female . It will however autobook male and female superstars in a  Royal Rumble match 

This also works for CAW's so there is no need turning a female CAW to a male to fight a male superstar.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:46 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have noticed the issues you mentioned.

Regarding the Elimination Chamber in other arenas , I will have  to remove the mod as there are other files in the game which handle data for that match, the arena and the steel chamber.

I also found this bug in the elimination chamber match. Thank you for the upcoming fix.

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

What is the "Royal Rumble" camera that is being mentioned here? I honestly hadn't noticed any differeence in camera angels in rumbles compared to regular matches

When I first saw it, got my hopes up that you'd somehow managed to recreate the eleveated-looking-down-the-ramp view which they used in the old SvsR days, but I guess that's probably not possible

5 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

What is the "Royal Rumble" camera that is being mentioned here? I honestly hadn't noticed any differeence in camera angels in rumbles compared to regular matches

When I first saw it, got my hopes up that you'd somehow managed to recreate the eleveated-looking-down-the-ramp view which they used in the old SvsR days, but I guess that's probably not possible

The camera angle being referred to was in a Royal Rumble mod video I posted with the over the top rope elimination  disabled and replaced with a pin 

The camera angle only shows up when the over the tope rope is set to off. Its not a modded camera angle .

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

My game is also crashing when i play 8 man matches with weapon wheel mod.

No matter what I still admire your work and efforts.Keep up the good work

1 hour ago, rohit11122 said:

My game is also crashing when i play 8 man matches with weapon wheel mod.

No matter what I still admire your work and efforts.Keep up the good work

Hi,

I'm taking time to perform tests due to encountered issues. 

I will be removing mods causing issues in the game in a future update and leave some out altogether . 

If a mod is making the game unstable, it doesn't enhance the gameplay experience in anyway.

Its better to have fewer stable mods .

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

5 minutes ago, Piper said:

Man it will be sweet to get that camera angle with over the top rope eliminations on. I miss seeing someone running down from the entrance in the SvR games

The angle is only triggered with Top rope animations off unfortunately. And top rope eliminations off disables the countdown, the victory motion not playing and the game engine ending the match after the 8th entrant in a 10 ma Royal Rumble.

Also with Tope rope elimination off, exiting the ring will work.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

hey man just saw your intergender match preview, if thats the case then all 1v1 and 2v2 will be no DQ, 

i would rather have a new 1v1 match selection named "intergender"

like what you did with mixed tag

17 minutes ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man just saw your intergender match preview, if thats the case then all 1v1 and 2v2 will be no DQ, 

i would rather have a new 1v1 match selection named "intergender"

like what you did with mixed tag

Hi,

I understand what you mean. I do not intend to set a no DQ override for 1v1 and 2v2 normal matches. You will only need to set DQ to OFF in the match options menu when setting up an intergender match. 

The only match I will set a NO DQ modifier is the 1v1 match with managers selected. Normally If you select female managers, you get the prompt that DQ needs to be set to ON to play the match. With this modifier, even though you get the message, DQ is still set to off so a character doesn't get disqualified by hitting a female manager with a chair or similar weapon.

I''ve removed the MIXED TAG from the  selection menu as it was causing issues with the options menu for some other match types being disabled.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

2 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan selecting men vs female in matches without any extra program is dope 👌👌👌 eagarly waiting for this ☺️

Hi,

I will be uploading in a few hours for selected match types as I am still testing with others. The modifications are set on a match by match basis. Every match type in the game has its own ID. there isn't one setting that controls all match types. Even the 10 man 20 man and 30 man RR matches are separate.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will be uploading in a few hours for selected match types as I am still testing with others. The modifications are set on a match by match basis. Every match type in the game has its own ID. there isn't one setting that controls all match types. Even the 10 man 20 man and 30 man RR matches are separate.

excellent work bro

Is there any possibility of increasing the no of participants in rumble? I remember there was a 40men royal rumble mod in 2k15

@squaredcirclefan i think @Abhilash is right i have listen to 40 man royal rumble intro in game sounds file in sound editor may be 40 man royal rumble is hidden in the game but only time will tell as i know how much of a pain understanding and editing hexes takes but there is definitely 40 man royal rumble intro in the game

40 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan i think @Abhilash is right i have listen to 40 man royal rumble intro in game sounds file in sound editor may be 40 man royal rumble is hidden in the game but only time will tell as i know how much of a pain understanding and editing hexes takes but there is definitely 40 man royal rumble intro in the game

43 minutes ago, Abhilash said:

excellent work bro

Is there any possibility of increasing the no of participants in rumble? I remember there was a 40men royal rumble mod in 2k15

You are both right. There is a 40 man Royal Rumble in the game. It want a mod but was an unused match type which has been in the game since 2k15 and was not implemented to be selectable in the menu.

There is a 10 , 20 30 and 40 man Rumble with separate ID's which had a max of 6 participants.

When the developers created the current Royal Rumble with a max of 8 participants, they didn't replace the old ones , they just assigned new ID's to the match. The data is still in the game files. I Will run a test on it today to see if it works.

• Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

49 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have uploaded the disabled gender restriction mod for selected match types.  A download link can be found in the first post

great job man it works awesome ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have uploaded the disabled gender restriction mod for selected match types.  A download link can be found in the first post

With this update the tables in create a moveset have reappeared. lol 

Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, micencronin said:

With this update the tables in create a moveset have reappeared. lol 

Thanks! 

Hmm. Then the issue was probably caused by the Weapon Wheel mod which I have removed from most of the arenas.

• Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hmm. Then the issue was probably caused by the Weapon Wheel mod which I have removed from most of the arenas.

Yes probably. 

Do you think can you enable submission moves in Rumble match instead of the generic Neckbreaker or kick to the gut? 

4 hours ago, micencronin said:

Yes probably. 

Do you think can you enable submission moves in Rumble match instead of the generic Neckbreaker or kick to the gut? 

Submission can only be enabled as a way to eliminate in addition to over the top rope.

Enabling these modifiers in the Rumble cause major issues in gameplay. If a character tapped out when a submission was   applied, they don't exit the ring and just lie on the mat throughout the match. 

The match will not end with the last man standing alone in the ring and will get stuck.

I was able to modify a lot of options in the Rumble but gameplay was adversely affected so its not workable as a mod. I have had to abandon that project and move on to something else.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1