DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, Kojah89 said:

Can I used this tutorial for vanilla ver from steam (Standart Edition), because i tried in cracked version its working after updated its dlc to 1.04......

Thank you

Hi,

Yes you can. It’s the same for any version of the game as long as it’s 1.04.

thank you for this mod and your work, it is working perfectly! but one thing, I can't lift&carry my opponent while fighting intergender (this goes for both male and female). the prompt doesn't work, it works for the same genders though. is this a known bug?

16 hours ago, wwwweeeee said:

thank you for this mod and your work, it is working perfectly! but one thing, I can't lift&carry my opponent while fighting intergender (this goes for both male and female). the prompt doesn't work, it works for the same genders though. is this a known bug?

Hi,

Its not something ive noticed. I will have to assume it is . Since its not a match type the developers have coded into the game, we will have to expect a few issues. Another one is a female character not being able to make a male character submit when a submission move is applied.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Its not something ive noticed. I will have to assume it is . Since its not a match type the developers haven't coded into the game, we will have to expect a few issues. Another one is a female character not being able to make a male character submit when a submission move is applied.

yeah I noticed the submit issue too. well thank you again for this great mod and quick reply

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, indianaliam1 said:

just spent an hour figuring this shit out and I fucking get disqualified instantly 💀

don't even want any support, just wanted to say how fucking funny that was

In a one on one normal match , you will since DQ is set to on. 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yiru66 said:

Awesome mod, but it seems to break backstage brawl in universe mode for me (even with characters that have the same gender).

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Hi,

Can you replace the modified files with the originals and see if the backstage brawl works.

im not sure if the mod will break backstage brawl in universe mode as they aren’t connected in anyway. This issue also hasn’t been reported to happen with this mod. 

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Can you replace the modified files with the originals and see if the backstage brawl works.

im not sure if the mod will break backstage brawl in universe mode as they aren’t connected in anyway. This issue also hasn’t been reported to happen with this mod. 

Hi thanks for the quick answer, it works fine with the unmodded files.

It's weird no issue in exhibition too, its really just in universe mode. The game either crashes after loading or spawns me out of bounds in a completely empty arena where most walls have no collision. I don't use any other mod too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yiru66 said:

Hi thanks for the quick answer, it works fine with the unmodded files.

It's weird no issue in exhibition too, its really just in universe mode. The game either crashes after loading or spawns me out of bounds in a completely empty arena where most walls have no collision. I don't use any other mod too.

That’s weird. I’m not sure why the mod will cause the issue . I will have to investigate but if it does occur, then it a bug and there really isn’t  any fix for it.

• 1 year later...

Does anybody have the old mod of the weapon wheel in normal 1v1 matches or could someone tell me how to make this happen myself I most likely have all the tools I would need to make it happen. I really would like to test this out mainly for my ecw universe. I have hex editor, pac editor, wrestleminus, cct, and data editor and I figure I can get the job done if I change the default match rules of the normal 1v1  match to inlcude the weapon wheel. Could anybody help me I really want to make this happen even if it turns out a little glitchy I just need to try it for myself.

12 hours ago, Dzavem2 said:

Does anybody have the old mod of the weapon wheel in normal 1v1 matches or could someone tell me how to make this happen myself I most likely have all the tools I would need to make it happen. I really would like to test this out mainly for my ecw universe. I have hex editor, pac editor, wrestleminus, cct, and data editor and I figure I can get the job done if I change the default match rules of the normal 1v1  match to inlcude the weapon wheel. Could anybody help me I really want to make this happen even if it turns out a little glitchy I just need to try it for myself.

Hi. Here is a link to the Weapon Wheel mod for 2k19. https://mega.nz/file/FEZFga4Q#mLdPlRwyt9oeyGkbtm7nlCfXj-GRE8Gys5vfjOgtPBE

Is it possible that the backstage area returns to normal using the disabled gender restriction mod? After installing the intergender mod, the  backstage turns to black screen after the fight and i can't keep playing.  Help...

5 hours ago, Degrees said:

Is it possible that the backstage area returns to normal using the disabled gender restriction mod? After installing the intergender mod, the  backstage turns to black screen after the fight and i can't keep playing.  Help...

Hi,

I am not sure why that will happen. If it’s  caused by the mod then I’m afraid I have no idea how to fix it. I will have to suggest removing the mod it it’s affecting the backstage match. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Using custom female CAWs in Universe mode results in that weird texture glitch - am I doing something wrong or is this an unavoidable side effect of using this mod?