DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

On 6/23/2020 at 11:45 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

in tournament tag mode, I don't think we can select males and females in a team  by default, so when you say you can, that's quite puzzling.

My mistake, not a team. But a normal male and female tag. Too much power cuts in my area, sorry for late reply. Any update on the disabling DQ on tournament matches? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JohnDNA said:

My mistake, not a team. But a normal male and female tag. Too much power cuts in my area, sorry for late reply. Any update on the disabling DQ on tournament matches? 

Hi ,

What I tried so far didn't work.

Hi,

I have updated the intergender match mod .

Gender restrictions are disabled in character selections for all match types.

A download link and instructions are on the first page of this thread (first post)

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1

2 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

I can't find the 2ABC file or how to inject the 0008.dat

If you open the misc01_start_p30.pac file in pac editor, you will see the file 2ABC042E87385F8C.pac in the program window. You need to double click this file. This is the file I was talking about.

What I wrote in the instructions is the name of the file begins with 2ABC...………..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KJ SimsJr said:

When I open that file i don't see 0008 or 0009

you need to doubleclick on the filename 2ABC.... in the program window to see its contents.

2 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

that doesn't show up

what file have you opened in pac editor ? I don't think you are opening the right file.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Just now, KJ SimsJr said:

I opened the one in the wwe 2k19 mods directory

Hmm. Can you possibly post a screenshot of pac editor with the file open?

Anyone else experiencing issues when in CAS where any piece of clothing is oddly shaped and the men are wearing bras? I cant figure out for the life of me how to fix this.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KyzerKid said:

Anyone else experiencing issues when in CAS where any piece of clothing is oddly shaped and the men are wearing bras? I cant figure out for the life of me how to fix this.

An issue like this can have quite a few causes.

The first thing you probably want to do is remove the intergender mod . Here is a link to the unmodified 0008 and 0009 files which you can inject into your misc01_start_p30.pac.

If the issue still persists, then you will have to delete the game save which might be corrupt.. You need to check the CCT folder if you have backup save files (backup folder) .

https://mega.nz/file/NMgnSCya#jL9a4feIxfpNQzQG_gVuCyDsGvxBEqMLSb5AJQbpreg

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I wanted to test your Intergender Mod for the first time. Unfortunately I get diqualified again and again as soon as a man hits a woman. I downloaded the latest version of your first posting. I use "all match types with RR match in default arena". The "match_creator.pac" has been replaced in the "pac \ creations_matchcreator" folder. If I check the match settings in the game, the disqualification is switched off. I can also start the mixed tag team matches. However, as soon as I take action against a woman, I will be disqualified.  :( What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I wanted to test your Intergender Mod for the first time. Unfortunately I get diqualified again and again as soon as a man hits a woman. I downloaded the latest version of your first posting. I use "all match types with RR match in default arena". The "match_creator.pac" has been replaced in the "pac \ creations_matchcreator" folder. If I check the match settings in the game, the disqualification is switched off. I can also start the mixed tag team matches. However, as soon as I take action against a woman, I will be disqualified.  :( What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

You need to go to the option settings before each match.The matchcreator file only sets DQ to OFF by default for single matches. It doesn't force it. You will have to toggle DQ in the options menu before you play the match.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2020 at 10:35 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

An issue like this can have quite a few causes.

The first thing you probably want to do is remove the intergender mod . Here is a link to the unmodified 0008 and 0009 files which you can inject into your misc01_start_p30.pac.

If the issue still persists, then you will have to delete the game save which might be corrupt.. You need to check the CCT folder if you have backup save files (backup folder) .

https://mega.nz/file/NMgnSCya#jL9a4feIxfpNQzQG_gVuCyDsGvxBEqMLSb5AJQbpreg

Damn it, was hoping it would be a easier fix that would allow me to keep the mod installed. Oh well, thank you for this.

On 7/2/2020 at 4:03 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have updated the intergender match mod .

Gender restrictions are disabled in character selections for all match types.

A download link and instructions are on the first page of this thread (first post)

Works marvelous, I can also play tournaments now, thanks for the match edit.  I simply need to change gender during selection to have a male and female fight no more DQ problems. Guess I can finally move on from 2k16

• Like 1

I don't know why in a intergender Royal Rumble, the Men Ai can only defend themselves from the Women Ai
Causing most of the Men to Get eliminated

Edited by mason44441

33 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

I don't know why in a intergender Royal Rumble, the Men Ai can only defend themselves from the Women Ai

Hi,

I have noticed the same in the Royal Rumble so I will say inter gender doesn’t work well in the Rumble. match so I just avoid playing it.
it’s nothing to do with the mod, it’s just how the developers coded AI behaviour. Male characters are less aggressive towards females and even in real life inter gender matches, it’s often the same.

10 hours ago, mason44441 said:

Yeah, I've noticed I get the men often just shutting down and only using reversals in battle royal and 1 vs. 1 matches. The best thing to do there would probably be to change their gender to male in CCT. 

• Like 1