DISABLED GENDER RESTRICTIONS IN CHARACTER SELECTION FOR ALL MATCH TYPES (UPDATED)

BlindedByTheGrace

INTERGENDER MATCHES MOD 

This mod will remove the gender restrictions in character selection for all match types.

As shown in the video below you can select female characters vs male in these math types without changer gender or through any tool. 

With this,  female CAW gender change issue becomes irrelevant  as they can  fight male CAW's and Superstars in these math types.

A few points to note :

Females can't compete for male titles but males can compete for female titles. But Avoid this as if the male character wins the title, it wouldnt vbe selectable.

The Game engine will not autobook males vs females in tournament mode or Universe mode. However you can manually set a Male vs Female match in Universe mode with the Match Editor. It is best to play matches with DQ disabled by default as you can't toggle DQ in Universe mode.

TIP : If you want to set a Male and a female character as a tag team , you will need to set the team in Data Editor and inject into the game. You can then set a team entrance .

I have withdrawn some o the previous mods I uploaded as they cause issues and erratic A.I behaviours. It has always been my intention to release mods which are easy to apply and cause minimal problems.

I HAVE REMOVED THE FOLLOWING FROM THIS MOD :

Elimination Chamber matches in other arenas ( The Royal Rumble is still in)

The weapon wheel has only been added to the  1v1 Last Man Standing and 1v1 Falls Count anywhere matches

I have removed the Mixed tag match as it had glitches with the A.I and the 2v2 tag with the gender restriction removed  is much better.

I will also not upload the Royal Rumble mod as there are numerous issues on testing. 

Download link https://mega.nz/file/1ABCmQAa#iJH3lyoxM3zK655hcLD1RDqn5EmhDaUZPMkUwB7p8qk

INSTRUCTIONS :

1. Open the misc01_start_p30.pac file in Pac Editor 

The misc01_start_p30.pac file is located in the 2k19\mods\universalattireunlocker\pac\root folder i you have CCT installed.
This is the copy you need to inject over.

If not, the unmodiied copy of this ile is located in the pac\root folder. 

This file also holds data for alternate attires so do create a backup and be careful you dont injet into the wrong data file

2. Click on the 2ABC.....pac file so you can view its componenenmt data files.

0005.dat holds data for alterfnate attires. Do not mistakenly inject into this file or youwill lose your attire information.

3. Highlight the 0008.dat and select INJECT FILE. injet the 0008.dat file over it.

4. Highlight the 0009.dat and select INJECT FILE. inject the 0009.dat file over it

Launch your game

This is a video preview of the character selection for the 4 - way Tag team match

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 20
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 4
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 3

Nice work Squared, very interesting and useful. :)

Do you know if there is the possibility of playing matches in gauntlet mode? I believe that at the moment there is no possibility to create this type of match.

Edited by micencronin

I wish they didn’t take the 3 vs 3 elimination chamber match type out. Closest thing to a war games type match. 4 vs 4 would be even better. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

amazing 

can you add multiples object like 2 + table or ladder in normal or extreme rules match

Thanks for amazing work

Hi,

It might be possible if some of the table and ladder match rules are assigned to the match. 

2 minutes ago, meatbaghogan said:

I wish they didn’t take the 3 vs 3 elimination chamber match type out. Closest thing to a war games type match. 4 vs 4 would be even better. 

True. They left the match rules data for the 3x3 elimination chamber over in the game's files but the match wasn't added to the menu for selection.

3 hours ago, micencronin said:

Nice work Squared, very interesting and useful. :)

Do you know if there is the possibility of playing matches in gauntlet mode? I believe that at the moment there is no possibility to create this type of match.

Hi,

No its not possible. The thing is they left rules for matches like that in the game but as you can't select a match from the menu and there isn't a character selection for additional matches implemented in the game, its not really workable as a mod.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

26 minutes ago, thczy80 said:

this is insane!!! hope we could add weapon wheel in a HIAC Match!!!

Hi,

That looks doubtful as it doesn't seem like you can bend down pull anything from the ring in a HIAC match. Ill give it a go anyway.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

3 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan amazing bro this is the thing i always belived you can pull of and this is the thing i was asked from you a while and guess what you pulled it off 😊

Well it’s not going to work in all the matches, but just a few. It’s also not going to work in Hell in a cell matches as the developers removed code which controls the animation of the character bending down to pull out objects under the ring.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Well it’s not going to work in all the matches, but just a few. It’s also not going to work in Hell in a cell matches as the developers removed code which controls the animation of the character bending down to pull out objects under the ring.

I remember pozzum did something about it with wwe 2k16, he put all the objects already in the ring. I wonder if there's a way to do that in hell in a cell 2k19.

20 minutes ago, Degrees said:

I remember pozzum did something about it with wwe 2k16, he put all the objects already in the ring. I wonder if there's a way to do that in hell in a cell 2k19.

Its hard to say. A lot of mods which worked in 2k16 don't work in 2k19. Match modifications were better, you could use male CAW parts on female caws with no issues. etc.

• Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Hi squaredcirclefan. First of all, thank you for your great new help / mods. :cheers: I also have a little question. In Steelcage Matches with the New Cage, it is possible for the Superstar to throw the Opponent through the Cage wall and then leave the Cage over it. (3 finishing moves are required) Unfortunately, this is not possible with the Blue Cage. Is there a way to activate this for the Blue Cage?

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi squaredcirclefan. First of all, thank you for your great new help / mods. :cheers: I also have a little question. In Steelcage Matches with the New Cage, it is possible for the Superstar to throw the Opponent through the Cage wall and then leave the Cage over it. (3 finishing moves are required) Unfortunately, this is not possible with the Blue Cage. Is there a way to activate this for the Blue Cage?

Good question.I will have to look into the cage match options. 

• Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

@squaredcirclefan well even though it is a great finding i hope this works in ladder match as well and only thing which bothers me is the diving finisher of the ladder if you get up in the ladder the finisher icon does not appear in top of the ladder but does appear in turnbuckle and also in elimination chamber pod may be the developers forget to implement the finisher icon in top of the ladder as this feature was there in 2k18 may be you can take a look into that aswell this is the only thing i hate about 2k19 rest everything are fine 😫

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

29 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

great! is that works with the matches like falls count anywhere or last man standing also?

Yes it works with last man standing ,falls count anywhere and ladder matches. But there is the possibility of glitches and erratic AI behaviour in some match types.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Hi,

I have uploaded a mod which will replace the standard weapon selection with the Extreme Rules weapon wheel in selected match types. A download link and instructions can be found on the first post .

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Norulf793 said:

@squaredcirclefan Thank you very much, great finding. I have a question. Is this one compatible with your Royal Rumble in every arena mod, cause it also replaces the 0008.dat?

The 0008 is the file from the Royal Rumble mod. I just changed a string value.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1