WWE2K19 Project Legends

luisula6

People have been working on a project to add all the legends to the game I have already advanced enough I have given each character their respective titatron and music, in addition to the announcement in the ring I want to give credit to all the modders for the work they have done all the credit is theirs the only thing that is done is collected information and I have joined There are still several things to finish the project and if someone is interested in being able to help I thank them since the idea is to be able to share it with everyone The idea is to have a completely separate game with these modifications and another one with the original that you have to your liking. I will explain how you do it to whoever is interested. I will leave a preview of the characters added so far and you will see a little of what is needed as renders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7qu8VKm2kw

• Like 6
  • Glorious 1

Man, I would love this. A big reason I haven't came back to modding or playing is because of the daunting task of collecting and installing all of these legends. I couldn't care less about current day wrestlers, so this mod will let me start with a stellar old school roster. 

Keep it up man. Feel free to use my Stings if you want.

• Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...