Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod ,unlocked ECW World TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Title belt

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi @squaredcirclefan, I'm asking your knowledge, I made an AEW World Tag Team Title Sound pack (that will be released soon) and I wanted to change Grix's AEW Tag Team Belt mod from WWE Tag Team Championships '02 -'10 to ECW World Tag Team Championships but by changing the prop ID of the AEW World Tag Team Championships mod from 2007.pac and 5007.pac to 2918.pac and 5051.pac all I have is invisible belts like in the video.

Do you know what I did wrong?

I also have a problem with the annoucements of the custom titles I don't know if I'm the only one but, with any tag titles, the title is never announced correctly, in the second video we see that JoJo announce "One half of the women's tag team champions" for Sasha Banks and "One half of the NXT" for Bayley instead of "NXT Women's Tag Team Champions" and for any singles championships Jojo says "Champion" after the whole announcement for absolutely no reason.

Do you think it could be fixed?

PS : Sorry for the sound crashing in the video

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ratmon19 said:

Amazing thank you so much dude😁! This might not be possible but I'm gonna ask, is there anyway to make a wrestler able to compete for 2 titles? It was possible before in 2k18, also is there a way to have tag stables compete more often in single matches? And just bare with me last question sorry, anyway to autobook matches for tag team for the partner to be either the manager or an allie if they have one?

Hi,

These are not possible as the game logic for autobooking Universe mode matches is quite complicated and trying to change parameters usually ends up causing other irregularities in match booking so these are better left alone.

25 minutes ago, TRP1C0 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan, I'm asking your knowledge, I made an AEW World Tag Team Title Sound pack (that will be released soon) and I wanted to change Grix's AEW Tag Team Belt mod from WWE Tag Team Championships '02 -'10 to ECW World Tag Team Championships but by changing the prop ID of the AEW World Tag Team Championships mod from 2007.pac and 5007.pac to 2918.pac and 5051.pac all I have is invisible belts like in the video.

Do you know what I did wrong?

Hi,

With the modded AEW belt, it seems you just renamed the file. You can't change a prop ID by just renaming the file. You will need to open each belt file in pac editor, and extract the file inside it. Then you inject the extracted file into a 2k16 format epk8  prop file as you change the ID in Hxd.

If you look in the mod I posted , you will find two belt prop files . You an rename these (just as you will change character pac ID's) and inject into them.

I will have to replicate the other issue in my game and perform few tests.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

These are not possible as the game logic for autobooking Universe mode matches is quite complicated and trying to change parameters usually ends up causing other irregularities in match booking so these are better left alone.

Hi,

With the modded AEW belt, it seems you just renamed the file. You can't change a prop ID by just renaming the file. You will need to open each belt file in pac editor, and extract the file inside it. Then you inject the extracted file into a 2k16 format epk8  prop file as you change the ID in Hxd.

If you look in the mod I posted , you will find two belt prop files . You an rename these (just as you will change character pac ID's) and inject into them.

I will have to replicate the other issue in my game and perform few tests.

All right thanks

I'm a bit new to modding, Pac Editor and Hex Editor are the tools I haven’t mastered yet so I really don't understand how to extract and inject the file into an EPK8 format.

I extracted the 2007.pac, now I have "2057A2CB663AE12A.pac" with OODL files into it, I don't really know in which file and how I can change the prop ID.

8 hours ago, TRP1C0 said:

All right thanks

I'm a bit new to modding, Pac Editor and Hex Editor are the tools I haven’t mastered yet so I really don't understand how to extract and inject the file into an EPK8 format.

I extracted the 2007.pac, now I have "2057A2CB663AE12A.pac" with OODL files into it, I don't really know in which file and how I can change the prop ID.

The tool you need to change ID's is HxD , a hex free hex editor application, which is indispensable if you are modding this game.

What you first do is open any of the belt prop files in my pack with pac editor. highlight the BOBJ... click INJECT FILE and select the 2057A2C.... file ou have extracted.

R2L97JA.jpg

The next step is to open the file in HxD, scroll down to offset row 800 (listed on the left) you will see a 2938 which I is highlighted on the right. You need to change this to the ID of your choice and save. Don't press backspace when editing in Hxd. Just type over the numbers. This is the ID the game engine reads.

Prop files, character model and other assets in 2k17-19 can't be edited this way as they are in a different format called HSPC. This file is from wwe 2k16.

You can change the filename thereafter.

6muY7up.jpg

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Hey man

Just to let you know, unless I did something wrong, it seems the String for the unused NXT 13-17 tag champion nameplate is tied to the in use one AND the current NXT tag titles as well, so now I have the women's titles, the NXT '13-'17 tag and the current NXT Tag titles all named Women's tag champion. 

Again not sure if I did something wrong but thats how its shown in my game.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

Hey man

Just to let you know, unless I did something wrong, it seems the String for the unused NXT 13-17 tag champion nameplate is tied to the in use one AND the current NXT tag titles as well, so now I have the women's titles, the NXT '13-'17 tag and the current NXT Tag titles all named Women's tag champion. 

Hi, Thanks for letting me know.

I will look into this. Seems to be a bug in the code  somewhat. I will have to look for another way around it  if that is the case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DDK78 said:

Hey man

From further testing, there is a bug with the locked NXT Tag slot I used for the Women's Tag Title as the game seems to use the stings for that slot on the other two NXT tag titles .

I will disable the slot I unlocked and use one of the few spare slots the developers left in the game . I will upload an  update by the end of today.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DDK78 said:

Hey man

Hi,

I have uploaded the updated zip with the ported Women's tag title assigned to a different unused slot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have uploaded the updated zip with the ported Women's tag title assigned to a different unused slot.

Working perfectly now!

Many Thanks again man!

• Like 1

Is it possible for broken tables to not disappear straight away? Also does anyone know why some matches start but Saxton, Cole and Graves models are not sitting at their tables? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Is it possible for broken tables to not disappear straight away? Also does anyone know why some matches start but Saxton, Cole and Graves models are not sitting at their tables? 

I believe its possible for broken tables not to disappear straight away but I haven't looked into it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 1:04 PM, Degrees said:

I noticed sempai, that wrestlemania is in June not in april, so for the people who have an issue with the wrestlemania 9 matches, try to change your PPV to June.

Sorry my english i'm drunk as !"#&$

Did you by chance figure out why it is defaulting to June? I noticed mine is doing that too. Wrestlemania will book 9 matches but when I get to June, every PPV hosted will be 14-16 matches (depending on which mod I have installed).  I'd love to fix it so that it is in the correct month. 

Also, is it there no way to have more matches on Summerslam as well? 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, jamesmichaels said:

Did you by chance figure out why it is defaulting to June? I noticed mine is doing that too. Wrestlemania will book 9 matches but when I get to June, every PPV hosted will be 14-16 matches (depending on which mod I have installed).  I'd love to fix it so that it is in the correct month. 

Also, is it there no way to have more matches on Summerslam as well? 

Hi,

Any issues regarding the PPV months have been fixed in a previous update. If you download the new update, Wrestlemania is set to April. The only change there is MITB which is set to May as it happened this year on TV.

If there are any issues do let me know. Its possible to have more matches on Summerslam but as stated in the post, only 9 or the first 9 are editable. Let me know what you have in mind and Ill add a modded file in as an option.

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Any issues regarding the PPV months have been fixed in a previous update. If you download the new update, Wrestlemania is set to April. The only change there is MITB which is set to May as it happened this year on TV.

If there are any issues do let me know. Its possible to have more matches on Summerslam but as stated in the post, only 9 or the first 9 are editable. Let me know what you have in mind and Ill add a modded file in as an option.

I'll try the file and let you know if it works now for me! I thought I had the most up to date one but it's possible I used the previous one.  

I was just thinking that Summerslam has been a little longer over the past few years. I believe 2019 had 12 matches in full.  If it can't work without crashing, that's fine too as 9 is pretty close. But just throwing the thought out. Thanks! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamesmichaels said:

I'll try the file and let you know if it works now for me! I thought I had the most up to date one but it's possible I used the previous one.  

I was just thinking that Summerslam has been a little longer over the past few years. I believe 2019 had 12 matches in full.  If it can't work without crashing, that's fine too as 9 is pretty close. But just throwing the thought out. Thanks! 

You are right. Summerslam has been longer over the past few years. I can add another file to the mod with a 12 match Summerslam as an option. I will add, test and reupload on Monday.

• Glorious 1

On 7/12/2020 at 3:51 PM, jamesmichaels said:

Ive updated the mod with the addition of a 12 match Summerslam misc05-save.pac option.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 2

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ive updated the mod with the addition of a 14 match Summerslam misc05-save.pac option.

hey squared, is it easy to edit the match number for certain PPV or show? If so and it is possible for you, could you explain to us how to do it, I would like to be able to do it by myself. Thank you !

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Chosen One. said:

hey squared, is it easy to edit the match number for certain PPV or show? If so and it is possible for you, could you explain to us how to do it, I would like to be able to do it by myself. Thank you !

Its not difficult. It just requires hex editing and looking up the names of the string. I will put up a detailed tutorial on it very soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Is it possible to do something about interruptions? I mean, we can't use them when there is a championship or when there are more wrestlers, I wish there was a way to give more freedom to this option.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Degrees said:

Is it possible to do something about interruptions? I mean, we can't use them when there is a championship or when there are more wrestlers, I wish there was a way to give more freedom to this option.

Hi, The data for those options hasn't been figured out at present. Hopefully at some point we will.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Ive updated the mod with the addition of a 12 match Summerslam misc05-save.pac option.

You are a hero in this business! Thanks bro!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 8:02 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

WOMEN'S TAG TEAM TITLE MOD /UNCLCKED ECW WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP AND WWE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS

This belt mod assigns the unused Tag Team Championship '10-'16 belt as a Women's Tag title as there is no default tag Title for Women in WWE 2K19.
This will make the belt functional in  Exhibition and Universe modes as a Women's Tag Tile. It is announced as WWE Tag team championship in the game.

I have also unlocked the hidden ECW World TV Championship belt and the WWE Light Heavyweight Championship belts. The ring announcement now works for both titles.

The Light heavyweight title belt assignment code has been modified to restrict it to Cruiserweight wrestlers only like Rey Mysterio, X pac etc.

(NOTE :The belt assignment code is a code placed by developers which determines which category of superstars can compete for  title  belt : Men single , Women single , Cruiserweight, tag team men, tag team women, cruiserweight tag team etc. For instance if you wanted the Universal title to be assigned as a Women's title, this code will need to be changed )

You can see the screenshots below. (There is no screenshot for the Light heavyweight title belt)

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://mega.nz/file/FQpyDazT#7n9wYiyb4-8Lt5fwxomUwbzg-VAlv9l_CjOxyaYiUhE

INSTRUCTIONS
You will need to open the misc05_save.pac file located in the pac\root folder with Pac Editor 

locate the 0005.dat listed in the program window and inject the 0005.dat file in the pack into it.

The misc05_save is the same file with the Universe mode additional matches per show. 

It is also best practise to place this modified misc05_save file in the 2k19\mods\universalattireunlock\pac\root folder 

and Rebuild your chunk0.def file.

You don't need to delete your save or start a new universe mode.What you will notice is the title now placed in the Women's category.

The files in the prop folder are the ECW TV title and Light Heavyweight title  which were removed in WWE 2K19.

The movie\titantron folder contains the 2k20 WWE Women's tag team championship belt video. This will replace thevideo for the tag team championship

kBj5gLt.jpg

M4iNnu4.jpg

UNIVERSE MODE MATCH TABLE MOD :

This mod adds additional elimination matches to the match table as they are not listed for selection normally and therefore can't be assigned to Custom Shows apart from Survivor Series where the match types are booked. The following listed elimination matches have been added. (Shown in the screenshot)

Fixes an issue where the 8 - man tag match is listed as 8 Man Normal when selected in the Match Table.

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://mega.nz/file/cABEAY6B#E_kLWIQSyZ5_vXWEyeUPgwyZt-bqcSm5GjSaKVtzs-I

Place the wunidata.pac file in the pac\universe folder

Inject the 0008.dat file into the misc01_start_p30.pac file (mods\universalattireunlock\pac\root folder)
If you have the intergender match mod installed in your game, the 0008.dat file includes that data.

ZCAF6kb.jpg

ADDITIONAL MATCHES PER SHOW AND PPV IN UNIVERSE MODE.

UPDATED

Hi,

This mod will increase the number of matches the game loads in Universe mode weekly shows and PPV events.

By default,  the maximum number of matches which can be assigned to Raw, Smackdown and all major shows is 7.

The number of matches  assigned by default to all PPV events is 7 . This cannot be altered in the 2k19 menu, but can now be altered in the 2k20 menu.

Due to the limitations in 2k19 , memory allocation and the data which the game loads from the gamesave file , I have had to make slight adjustments to the mod .

A few things to keep in mind are,

1. The maximum number of matches which can be edited in Universe mode is 9 or the first nine matches.

2. The game engine will loads the default values for the Universe mode matches from the misc05_save.pac when universe mode is reset or when starting a new Universe mode in any of the slots. After the first save is performed, the game engine will read the data from the save file.

3. This mod will not work with an ongoing Universe mode in any slot as the game engine will not read data from the file. It will only read with a new or reset universe mode.

4. For Raw and Smackdown, The number of matches is set to 9. If you change the number and save, the game engine will read  the data from the save file and you will not be able to select 9 in the menu. I had it originally set to 10 but on testing, the game crashed a few times when a new custom major show was created.

This mod will increase the number of matches on Raw , Smackdown and all PPV's to 9. With this value, all matches can be edited

The game will assign two Royal Rumble matches in the 9 match Royal Rumble event by default which can now be edited. A 30 Man Rumble match for Male Superstars and a 20 Man Royal Rumble which can be edited as either a  men's  or women's match.

INSTRUCTIONS :

Download and extract the zip file in this link. You will find 4 copies of the misc05-save.pac file in different folders. You can choose one out of 3 . 

The misc file in the config1..... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches.

The misc file in the config2..... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches, Wrestlemania set to 14 matches (you can only edit the 1st 9)

The misc file in the config3..... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches, Wrestlemania set to 16 matches (you can only edit the 1st 9)

The misc file in the config4.... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches, Wrestlemania set to 16 matches, Summerslam set to 12 matches  (you can only edit the 1st 9)

A point of note is, If you start a Universe mode on any slot (lets say slot 1) and you perform a save, you can replace the misc05_save.pac file with a different one or the default copy if you want the default settings or want to use any of the other two configurations in the next universe mode slot.

Place the file in the 2k19\pac\root folder. I have also placed a copy  of the default misc05_save.pac in a separate folder in case you want to restore the original file back.

NEW LINK.

https://mega.nz/file/0RxCTQaa#6-GAGOs9xgWRIl9sMUYRDEJkoTOKUWRMtyg3A_eJL2w

PREVIEW

gtAhx2H.png

Oa2KONE.png

hi,is there any chance it could also works on an active universe slot,if i start a new universe mode it will be a huge project...XD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FREEDOOM said:

hi,is there any chance it could also works on an active universe slot,if i start a new universe mode it will be a huge project...XD

Hi,

It might work if you copy the active Universe mode to a new Universe mode slot.