Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod ,unlocked ECW World TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Title belt

BlindedByTheGrace

8 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

Thankyou for your work, these mods are excellent! Is there any way it might be possible to make King Of The Ring tournaments selectable in Universe?

The king of the Ring tournament will not work in Universe mode  as the game engine is not coded to book elimination single matches in succession.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod and unlocked ECW World TV Title belt

Hi,

I have uploaded a Women's Tag tile mod and restored the disabled   ECW Television championship. The links and information can be found in the first post.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Hi Squared,
one question, if I place the misc05_save file in the 2k19\mods\universalattireunlock\pac\root folder, I must also delete it from the pac\root folder, so as not to have two right? or can I keep them both?

I noticed that keeping the misc05_save modified file I can no longer download from the community (download failed, damaged parts) or delete files from data management.

Thanks.

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

Hi, 

you don't need to delete the copy in the pac\root folder. You can keep them both. When you rebuild the chunk0.def, the copy placed in the mods folder will be loaded instead.

The gamesave has nothing  do with the misc05-save file. I'm not experiencing issues downloading content from CCT. If you have loaded the default values in Universe mode, you can place the original one back if you are having issues as the game will not read from the file unless you reset your game or your save file is corrupt.

9 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi Squared,
one question, if I place the misc05_save file in the 2k19\mods\universalattireunlock\pac\root folder, I must also delete it from the pac\root folder, so as not to have two right? or can I keep them both?

I noticed that keeping the misc05_save modified I can no longer download from the community (download failed, damaged parts) or delete files from data management.

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davehinnegan1986 said:

Amazing! Any plans to add the Light Heavyweight title back aswell? 

Yes the Light Heavyweight title will be added with the ring announcer data  for both the Light weight and ECW World TV titles tomorrow.

• Like 3

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod and unlocked ECW World TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Tile belt

21 has been cancelled anyway, so I am kind of hoping that the modders continue with their heroic efforts of creating such amazing mods for 2K19. At this rate we will never need to buy another version of the game again. Absolute awesome work on this @squaredcirclefan. Many many thanks for sharing this with us all. * thumbs up *

• Like 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod ,unlocked ECW World TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Title belt
5 hours ago, Ervan said:

Hi, is it possible to port the women's tag team belt from 2K20 to 2k19 ?

Hi,

its possible. A modder is currently working on getting the belt props working properly . The 2k20 belts are not pac files so they need to be made compatible with 2k19. Hopefully it will be ready sooner rather than later as everything else like ring announcement and other minor bits which we need to get it working like a  2k19 belt have been figured out. 

• Like 1

Hi, i have a question, I think you will understand what I'm trying to say. It is possible somehow to edit the AI and make it set-up title matches at the weekly show? Ofc I can do it manually, but it's too difficult to do it all the time. And one more thing , it is possible to create tournament in universe?

Edited by AndrewPeka86
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AndrewPeka86 said:

Hi, i have a question, I think you will understand what I'm trying to say. It is possible somehow to edit the AI and make it set-up title matches at the weekly show? Ofc I can do it manually, but it's too difficult to do it all the time. And one more thing , it is possible to create tournament in universe?

Hi,

That's a good question. I will look into it. 

Regarding tournaments, it doesn't look possible as the game will not assign elimination matches on a show.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry not sure if I'm misunderstanding but you mean tittle matches in weekly shows? I know it happens rarely, but a patch for it to happen more often would great, not every week though just more often. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, thought I'd ask you a question about this women's tag title mod.

This mod makes it so that the WWE '10-'16 Tag belts can be assigned to women.

A port of the 2k20 WWE Women's Tag titles was just released but it replaces the WCW tag titles and can only be assigned to women in custom creation.

Is there any way to combine or customize both mods so that the 2k20 port can be assigned to women by default? I'm willing to try it myself if its at all possible since together they would make the perfect mod, especially with the tag belt video you provided. Thanks.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 8:58 PM, DDK78 said:

Hey man, thought I'd ask you a question about this women's tag title mod.

This mod makes it so that the WWE '10-'16 Tag belts can be assigned to women.

A port of the 2k20 WWE Women's Tag titles was just released but it replaces the WCW tag titles and can only be assigned to women in custom creation.

Is there any way to combine or customize both mods so that the 2k20 port can be assigned to women by default? I'm willing to try it myself if its at all possible since together they would make the perfect mod, especially with the tag belt video you provided. Thanks.

Hi, I did see the Women's Tag Team title mod.

If its assigned in Custom Creation, the 2k20 Women's tag belt video wouldn't work with it.

Rather than replace the WCW Tag Title, It can be placed on a unused slot which had a duplicate render for the NXT Tag team 13-17 belt.

I unlocked this slot in the file and assigned it to a Women's tag title. I also injected the 2k20 render in this slot.

I have uploaded the modified files here. You will need to assign the belt prop ID's I specified in the instructions to @Pepsiguy2's Women's tag belts mod if you want to use this mod. 

DOWNLOAD LINK https://mega.nz/file/dQwjiISQ#j7SDDp0B-K2QfUMM_wfuFCP88790HnyvlsDNBBdRwJ8

Here is a screenshot of the belt render and modified string.

zHtlGqm.jpg

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have a feeling you were already working on this bro lol. Simply genius.

I got everything working except for one thing...the belt video doesnt play before the title match for me. Any suggestions for what to do?

Either way....excellent work on this as usual, kudos to you and Pepsiguy2 for what you've given the community.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DDK78 said:

I have a feeling you were already working on this bro lol. Simply genius.

I got everything working except for one thing...the belt video doesnt play before the title match for me. Any suggestions for what to do?

Either way....excellent work on this as usual, kudos to you and Pepsiguy2 for what you've given the community.

Hi,

I was working on it for personal use but as you mentioned it I felt it was best uploading as a mod.

3 hours ago, ranky5443 said:

Same here. You guys did great work on your parts making this happen. Video also not playing for me as well. Wondering if I missed something. Thanks again!

Can you download the zip again  and place the evt_data_p10.pac file in the pac\evt folder. This should fix the belt video issue.

• Like 2

Amazing thank you so much dude😁! This might not be possible but I'm gonna ask, is there anyway to make a wrestler able to compete for 2 titles? It was possible before in 2k18, also is there a way to have tag stables compete more often in single matches? And just bare with me last question sorry, anyway to autobook matches for tag team for the partner to be either the manager or an allie if they have one?

• Like 2