Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod ,unlocked ECW World TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Title belt

BlindedByTheGrace

5 minutes ago, Carmella said:

I redefined the Wrestlemania PPV only have 9 games. Can set up multiple games ?

What do you mean by multiple games ?

15 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

What do you mean by multiple games ?

I want to set the Wrestlemania PPV to 16 field Number of matchesΒ 
Can it be set ?

You can't change it in the game.

What you need to do is,

1.close your game.

2. Look in the updated pack I posted. There I a misc save with Wrestlemania set to 16 matches.

3. Place this misc05_save.pac file in the root folder and launch your game.

4. Open the Universe mode you have running. Go to the calendar and delete the Wrestlemania PPV from the calendar.

5. Add the Wrestlemania show again and it will be set at 16 matches. This doesn't affect your universe mode save and you don't need to reset .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can't change it in the game.

What you need to do is,

1.close your game.

2. Look in the updated pack I posted. There I a misc save with Wrestlemania set to 16 matches.

3. Place this misc05_save.pac file in the root folder and launch your game.

4. Open the Universe mode you have running. Go to the calendar and delete the Wrestlemania PPV from the calendar.

5. Add the Wrestlemania show again and it will be set at 16 matches. This doesn't affect your universe mode save and you don't need to reset .

KSL41jt.png

I replaced your CONFIG3 file, From the calendar deleted Wrestlemania PPV
I Add the Wrestlemania show Only 9 games field number of matches and No 16 field Number of matches

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carmella said:

KSL41jt.png

I replaced your CONFIG3 file, From the calendar deleted Wrestlemania PPV
I Add the Wrestlemania show Only 9 games field number of matches and No 16 field Number of matches

Ah I know why. New PPV' s are set to 9 matches in the files I posted.

Can you replace with this file just for recreating the show.

https://mega.nz/file/VJQiESbK#nJSEFAfl_pa0TofNiqoBZ7eqyMcLbpWW3LxlxnQPres

Place the file in your root folder, go to Universe mode , delete and create the Wrestlemania PPV again. It should be set to 16 now. You can then remove if you want and replace with one of the othersΒ  as any custom PPV or show created with the file will be set to 16 matches.

• Thanks 1

I copy/paste the file, no change.... then READ here... and now I have 9 matches (although I copy the 16 match....

Then read some more... and downloaded the New file and replaced it.... deleted the ppv, made another one .... still 9 matches.

Am I missing something?Β 

2 hours ago, drwho269 said:

I copy/paste the file, no change.... then READ here... and now I have 9 matches (although I copy the 16 match....

Then read some more... and downloaded the New file and replaced it.... deleted the ppv, made another one .... still 9 matches.

Am I missing something?Β 

Hi,

I dont know what your setup is, but you will need to have a huge roster for the game to create 16 matches for that PPV. The PPV will need to have two host shows.

Β 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I dont know what your setup is, but you will need to have a huge roster for the game to create 16 matches for that PPV. The PPV will need to have two host shows.

Β 

Yeah I do have a huge roster not counting the in game "cast" LOL

Over 2?? "additions" .... but this show that I made only with one show, each of my six shows....Ehem... Territories have 56 or more in their roster.Β 

Do I have to setup 2 shows anyways to have 16 matches?

6 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

Yeah I do have a huge roster not counting the in game "cast" LOL

Over 2?? "additions" .... but this show that I made only with one show, each of my six shows....Ehem... Territories have 56 or more in their roster.Β 

Do I have to setup 2 shows anyways to have 16 matches?

It seems as if the game engine will not setup 16 matches with just one host show. You might notice if you set up aRAW or Smackdown only PPV, you wouldn’t get that number of matches .

43 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It seems as if the game engine will not setup 16 matches with just one host show. You might notice if you set up a RAW or Smackdown only PPV, you wouldn’t get that number of matches .

Β 

OK I try it next. I am thinking of restart my Universe anyways, so I can then run 9 matches on my weekly Territories.

• NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling
  • NWA Mid Atlantic
  • NWA/UWF Southern Championship
  • AWA
  • IWGPΒ 
  • WWWFΒ 

So my "Wrestlemania" will have to be with 2 NWA Territories then.Β 

Q: Is there a way to set PPV's to a different number of matches like on weekly shows?Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

There's a way to have 10 or 9 matches without restarting your universe: You can share the belts in the show to have a bk of your rankingΒ then deleteΒ  the show you want to have 10 matches andΒ  re create the show again.Β  Also if you want 9 matches so you can edit all in play, you must install again the miscsaveΒ  original file, comeback to the game, put it on 9 matches, and save.

Β 

Β 

Sorry my english

Edited by Degrees
  • Like 1

HiΒ @squaredcirclefan

Do you think it would be technically possible to have entrance attires in universe mods promos and even the champions with their titles around their waists ?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

Β 

OK I try it next. I am thinking of restart my Universe anyways, so I can then run 9 matches on my weekly Territories.

• NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling
  • NWA Mid Atlantic
  • NWA/UWF Southern Championship
  • AWA
  • IWGPΒ 
  • WWWFΒ 

So my "Wrestlemania" will have to be with 2 NWA Territories then.Β 

Q: Is there a way to set PPV's to a different number of matches like on weekly shows?Β 

Β 

Β 

Unfortunately in 2k19 , we can't vary the number of PPV matches in the menu selection. This option is available in 2k20. The developers just set it as 7 max and the assigned matches will slightly vary depending on the number of participants.

18 minutes ago, Ervan said:

HiΒ @squaredcirclefan

Do you think it would be technically possible to have entrance attires in universe mods promos and even the champions with their titles around their waists ?

Hi,Β 

Do you happen to know if any in-game superstarsΒ  cut promos with their entrance attire ?

The champion not having their title on their waist is due to the data which places belts round the waist missing in the evt files for the promos. I can try examining a Β  evt file for one of the promos and see if copying from a normal entrance file which includes the data might work.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Unfortunately in 2k19 , we can't vary the number of PPV matches in the menu selection. This option is available in 2k20. The developers just set it as 7 max and the assigned matches will slightly vary depending on the number of participants.

Hi,Β 

Do you happen to know if any in-game superstarsΒ  cut promos with their entrance attire ?

The champion not having their title on their waist is due to the data which places belts round the waist missing in the evt files for the promos. I can try examining a Β  evt file for one of the promos and see if copying from a normal entrance file which includes the data might work.

Thanks for your time, that would be awesome.

I don't think that any in-game superstars cut promos with their entrance attire or even with their manager attires, I'm not sure but I think that it is set by default that in-ring outfits are always used

• Like 1

While playing Universe mode 2k20 codex, I noticed Paul Heyman cuts Brock's promos, do you think it's possible to port this to 2k19 ?

Β 

Mayb managers speaking for their clients with low mic skill work

Β 

I started to setup Universe from scratch, I notice that now on weekly shows I can get 16 matches (I thought I read this was not possible with only 1 show) and now I can go back and set it to any number, so far I have 3 shows on 10 matches, but also noticed that there is 1 show where it didn't worked, as it doesn't let me go beyond 7.Β 

Why is this, if I deleted every show, I think in theory it should work on every show.

What could be causing this?

I still need to setup the WWF and IWGP shows, and of course the PPV's.

Edited by drwho269

I think its probably best creating all the shows first before making any adjustments .

Is the show a major or minor show?

How many participants are in the show?

Hi squarecircle I'm a noob for how this modding works so my apologiesΒ if my question isn't relevant but is it possible this somehow itΒ could also fix the bug in the game to be able to select 4on4 tag matches as one of the match types assign on a show? Cause I'm sure its aware but when you select it, it always selects 8 man match instead.

Edited by ratmon19
misspelling

10 hours ago, larvaemckenzie said:

I've also somehow couldnt play the MITB Ladder match PPV in universe mod. It crashes at the matchup loading screen

1 quit the game

2install the original misc save

3 enter the game

4 eraseΒ  MITB PPV

5 Create a newΒ MITB PPV again

6 Quit the game again

7 insert the moded miscΒ save

8 ????

9 profit

I noticed sempai, that wrestlemania is in June not in april, so for the people who have an issue with the wrestlemania 9 matches, try to change your PPV to June.

Β 

Sorry my english i'm drunk as !"#&$

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mod