Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod ,unlocked ECW World TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Title belt

BlindedByTheGrace

On 2/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have had a look at the file and then data is indeed correct. I have performed a test in game and the Wrestlemania and Summerslam shows have 16 and 12 matches respectively when I start a new Universe mode.

Can you check to ensure you haven't got a duplicate of the misc05_save.pac file in one of the folders in your game

All I see is 1 misc05_save.pac; as well as a misc05_save_p30,10, 20's.  but only one misc05_save without the numbers.  I don't know what I did to cause that error. 

@squaredcirclefan Just installed the misc05 file for Wrestlemania (16 matches) and Summerslam (12 matches), it's an incredible add for the game, for the shows too (9 matches).

Thanks for the hard work dude :) really appreciate.

Now we need to add two more slots in shows for the "extra" belts :D like the IWGP Jr tag team or IWGP US championship if it's possible. Perhaps in my dream :p 

Keep up the good work.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• 6 months later...

If I replace 0008.dat to add the elimination/tornado matches, will that take way my play royal rumble/elimination chamber in any arena mod? I'm assuming so. 

If so, does anyone have an 0008.dat file with both the match types and rumble mod installed in it? 

3 hours ago, eggman718 said:

If I replace 0008.dat to add the elimination/tornado matches, will that take way my play royal rumble/elimination chamber in any arena mod? I'm assuming so. 

If so, does anyone have an 0008.dat file with both the match types and rumble mod installed in it? 

Hi,

Are you referring to the Elimination Tornado matches in Universe mode ? Yes it will but I believe both are already in the Rumble\chamber in any arena mod. 
I can check and merge both into one 0008 file.

5 minutes ago, misstisdale said:

I have a problem, the title tag of women in the game does not appear as such, I appeared the black belt with gold. How can I change it?

Hi, Can you explain in detail what you have done so far so I will have an idea where the problem is?

2 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Can you explain in detail what you have done so far so I will have an idea where the problem is?

Of course, change everything as your publication says and the animation of the title appears, the image of the title where the other championships appear. But in the game when I do a fight or in an entry the title that appears is black with gold, not the womens tag team champion

4 minutes ago, misstisdale said:

Of course, change everything as your publication says and the animation of the title appears, the image of the title where the other championships appear. But in the game when I do a fight or in an entry the title that appears is black with gold, not the womens tag team champion

Do you have the files for the belt mod? You have to download the files for the title belt. The pac files on this thread do not contain the belts..

Do you have the files for the belt mod? You have to download the files for the title belt. The pac files on this thread do not contain the belts..

Ohhhhh...no, I don't have it, I thought it was included there. Could you pass it to me? or where could I download it?

Just now, misstisdale said:

Ohhhhh...no, I don't have it, I thought it was included there. Could you pass it to me? or where could I download it?

I don't have it . You will have to ask on any of the discord servers.

I don't have it . You will have to ask on any of the discord servers.

Okay, I already have it, but there it says that it changes it for the WCW World Tag Team Championship and in the file come: 2915.pac 5048.pac Should I change them or do I leave them like this?

1 minute ago, misstisdale said:

Okay, I already have it, but there it says that it changes it for the WCW World Tag Team Championship and in the file come: 2915.pac 5048.pac Should I change them or do I leave them like this?

The mod I put up on this thread will place the belts on a separate unused slot, not replacing any other belt. You will have to use pac editor to extract the file inside each pac file and inject it inside the file for the belt. If you aren't sure what to do, kindly send me a private message.

• 6 months later...