Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events\ Universe mode Match table mode\default Women's Tag Tiltle mod ,unlocked ECW World TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Title belt

BlindedByTheGrace

WOMEN'S TAG TEAM TITLE MOD /UNCLCKED ECW WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP AND WWE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS

This belt mod assigns the unused Tag Team Championship '10-'16 belt as a Women's Tag title as there is no default tag Title for Women in WWE 2K19.
This will make the belt functional in  Exhibition and Universe modes as a Women's Tag Tile. It is announced as WWE Tag team championship in the game.

I have also unlocked the hidden ECW World TV Championship belt and the WWE Light Heavyweight Championship belts. The ring announcement now works for both titles.

The Light heavyweight title belt assignment code has been modified to restrict it to Cruiserweight wrestlers only like Rey Mysterio, X pac etc.

(NOTE :The belt assignment code is a code placed by developers which determines which category of superstars can compete for  title  belt : Men single , Women single , Cruiserweight, tag team men, tag team women, cruiserweight tag team etc. For instance if you wanted the Universal title to be assigned as a Women's title, this code will need to be changed )

You can see the screenshots below. (There is no screenshot for the Light heavyweight title belt)

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://mega.nz/file/FQpyDazT#7n9wYiyb4-8Lt5fwxomUwbzg-VAlv9l_CjOxyaYiUhE

INSTRUCTIONS
You will need to open the misc05_save.pac file located in the pac\root folder with Pac Editor 

locate the 0005.dat listed in the program window and inject the 0005.dat file in the pack into it.

The misc05_save is the same file with the Universe mode additional matches per show. 

It is also best practise to place this modified misc05_save file in the 2k19\mods\universalattireunlock\pac\root folder 

and Rebuild your chunk0.def file.

You don't need to delete your save or start a new universe mode.What you will notice is the title now placed in the Women's category.

The files in the prop folder are the ECW TV title and Light Heavyweight title  which were removed in WWE 2K19.

The movie\titantron folder contains the 2k20 WWE Women's tag team championship belt video. This will replace thevideo for the tag team championship

kBj5gLt.jpg

M4iNnu4.jpg

UNIVERSE MODE MATCH TABLE MOD :

This mod adds additional elimination matches to the match table as they are not listed for selection normally and therefore can't be assigned to Custom Shows apart from Survivor Series where the match types are booked. The following listed elimination matches have been added. (Shown in the screenshot)

Fixes an issue where the 8 - man tag match is listed as 8 Man Normal when selected in the Match Table.

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://mega.nz/file/cABEAY6B#E_kLWIQSyZ5_vXWEyeUPgwyZt-bqcSm5GjSaKVtzs-I

Place the wunidata.pac file in the pac\universe folder

Inject the 0008.dat file into the misc01_start_p30.pac file (mods\universalattireunlock\pac\root folder)
If you have the intergender match mod installed in your game, the 0008.dat file includes that data.

ZCAF6kb.jpg

ADDITIONAL MATCHES PER SHOW AND PPV IN UNIVERSE MODE.

UPDATED

Hi,

This mod will increase the number of matches the game loads in Universe mode weekly shows and PPV events.

By default,  the maximum number of matches which can be assigned to Raw, Smackdown and all major shows is 7.

The number of matches  assigned by default to all PPV events is 7 . This cannot be altered in the 2k19 menu, but can now be altered in the 2k20 menu.

Due to the limitations in 2k19 , memory allocation and the data which the game loads from the gamesave file , I have had to make slight adjustments to the mod .

A few things to keep in mind are,

1. The maximum number of matches which can be edited in Universe mode is 9 or the first nine matches.

2. The game engine will loads the default values for the Universe mode matches from the misc05_save.pac when universe mode is reset or when starting a new Universe mode in any of the slots. After the first save is performed, the game engine will read the data from the save file.

3. This mod will not work with an ongoing Universe mode in any slot as the game engine will not read data from the file. It will only read with a new or reset universe mode.

4. For Raw and Smackdown, The number of matches is set to 9. If you change the number and save, the game engine will read  the data from the save file and you will not be able to select 9 in the menu. I had it originally set to 10 but on testing, the game crashed a few times when a new custom major show was created.

This mod will increase the number of matches on Raw , Smackdown and all PPV's to 9. With this value, all matches can be edited

The game will assign two Royal Rumble matches in the 9 match Royal Rumble event by default which can now be edited. A 30 Man Rumble match for Male Superstars and a 20 Man Royal Rumble which can be edited as either a  men's  or women's match.

INSTRUCTIONS :

Download and extract the zip file in this link. You will find 4 copies of the misc05-save.pac file in different folders. You can choose one out of 3 . 

The misc file in the config1..... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches.

The misc file in the config2..... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches, Wrestlemania set to 14 matches (you can only edit the 1st 9)

The misc file in the config3..... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches, Wrestlemania set to 16 matches (you can only edit the 1st 9)

The misc file in the config4.... folder  sets all Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows to 9 matches, Wrestlemania set to 16 matches, Summerslam set to 12 matches  (you can only edit the 1st 9)

A point of note is, If you start a Universe mode on any slot (lets say slot 1) and you perform a save, you can replace the misc05_save.pac file with a different one or the default copy if you want the default settings or want to use any of the other two configurations in the next universe mode slot.

Place the file in the 2k19\pac\root folder. I have also placed a copy  of the default misc05_save.pac in a separate folder in case you want to restore the original file back.

NEW LINK.

https://mega.nz/file/0RxCTQaa#6-GAGOs9xgWRIl9sMUYRDEJkoTOKUWRMtyg3A_eJL2w

PREVIEW

gtAhx2H.png

Oa2KONE.png

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 19
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events

Sounds like we would have to reinstall all of our universe mods, teams, etc to get this to work as you can't change it on an already active universe save? I'm having to weigh the consequences suddenly...more matches and hours of work putting it all back together...or just use it in an alternate slot and slowly build that one up over time to match the current active one. Good find! You've done amazing work with the code that we didn't expect after 2 years post launch.  

Just now, jamesmichaels said:

Sounds like we would have to reinstall all of our universe mods, teams, etc to get this to work as you can't change it on an already active universe save? I'm having to weigh the consequences suddenly...more matches and hours of work putting it all back together...or just use it in an alternate slot and slowly build that one up over time to match the current active one. Good find! You've done amazing work with the code that we didn't expect after 2 years post launch.  

I understand what you mean. 

What happens is, as soon as you have performed a save for the universe mode slot, the game engine will read from the save rather than load default values from the misc05_save.pac file.

I will suggest trying out in an alternate slot just in case there are any issues.

That's sounds great thanks but when you said that we can only edit the 8 first matches, does this mean that we will have to keep the other matches that the IA will have generated randomly ?

This is awesome my friend glad i stayed on 2k19 two questions when i start new universe mode would all my modded superstars delete and will there be a way for custom matches and weapon wheel mod in the future again thank you for making the game fun again 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kassiemt said:

This is awesome my friend glad i stayed on 2k19 two questions when i start new universe mode would all my modded superstars delete and will there be a way for custom matches and weapon wheel mod in the future again thank you for making the game fun again 

Hi,

No your mods won't get deleted. The  misc_save file doesn't handle save data for characters in the game.

Regarding the two mods you mentioned , It all depends on locating the data which handles these features.

Just tested it and wanted to ask, if we'd be getting future updates on it. If u try to select a particular number of matches on weekday shows, it reverts back to just 7 as the limit.

Also the RR matches, is it possible to have both men/women's RR edited as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, reezy said:

Just tested it and wanted to ask, if we'd be getting future updates on it. If u try to select a particular number of matches on weekday shows, it reverts back to just 7 as the limit.

Also the RR matches, is it possible to have both men/women's RR edited as well.

Hi,

I had noticed this as well. What you want to do in the meantime is when selecting a number of matches for a weekday show, if you reduce the number and can't select a number higher than 7 , cancel the selection by returning back to the selection screen and press enter again.

This mod still requires further modifications and it's still just in the test phase. I am still looking into the data to improve themod and will provide an update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Universe mode : Additional matches mod for Universe mode shows and PPV events UPDATED.

I restarted my universe mode yesterday using your MISC that gave 10 matches per show. I created major shows without the same crash. So far, mine has been running fine on the original MISC you modified. Hoping the momentum continues.  My luck is, I'll start having crashes now that I've done all that. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I had noticed this as well. What you want to do in the meantime is when selecting a number of matches for a weekday show, if you reduce the number and can't select a number higher than 7 , cancel the selection by returning back to the selection screen and press enter again.

This mod still requires further modifications and it's still just in the test phase. I am still looking into the data to improve themod and will provide an update.

Thank you man, appreciate it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jamesmichaels said:

I restarted my universe mode yesterday using your MISC that gave 10 matches per show. I created major shows without the same crash. So far, mine has been running fine on the original MISC you modified. Hoping the momentum continues.  My luck is, I'll start having crashes now that I've done all that. 

Its probably my game then. I can add the file with 10 matches back if users aren't experiencing any issues with it.

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I'm getting ready to install the mod. Just so I understand correctly;  I can still use my current universe save with the mod by resetting my universe 1st and then installing the mod?

thanks and sorry for another stupid question.

3 hours ago, EZY said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I'm getting ready to install the mod. Just so I understand correctly;  I can still use my current universe save with the mod by resetting my universe 1st and then installing the mod?

thanks and sorry for another stupid question.

You will have to install the mod first as if you reset your universe, the game engine will pull the default data from the modded misc save file.

If you have a universe mode on a lot you don't want to tamper with, what you can do is, install the mod, then delete the custom PPV's or default PPV, and add it again. With this, the show will be set at 9 matches.

• Like 1