Dark Mode

SeeFusion

Update 1.1 - May 3, 2020: Added the community creations file.
If you already installed the previous version and don't want to redownload everything, you can just download the 'ltpj_online_communitycreations_win.pac' file in pac/menu/win/Projects

Update 1.2 - May 3, 2020: Fixed the text size when choosing the ring announcements in Create-A-Championship
If you already installed the previous version and don't want to redownload everything, you can just download the 'ltpj_cac_win.pac' file in pac/menu/win/Projects

Update 1.3 - May 13, 2020: Create-A-Superstar Menu: Fixed the text size for hometown selection and presentation name.
If you already installed the previous versions and don't want to redownload everything, you can just download the 'ltpj_cas_win.pac' file in pac/menu/win/Projects

Update 1.4 - May 15, 2020: Reverted back to black text on some white gradient parts (not all of them, otherwise it would have broken other things).
If you already installed the previous versions and don't want to redownload everything, you can just download the 'ltpj_cac_win.pac'  and 'ltpj_simple_list_win.pac' files in pac/menu/win/Projects

Download link: https://mega.nz/folder/sg832ZiL#MGnuXiGhg-LY4tilTl_NXw

DARK MODE FOR WWE 2K19

•Easy install (a simple copy/paste)
•Backup files included

Known issue:

There is a white gradient in the following menus:
-Logo placement in Create-a-superstar
-Create-a-Title/Briefcase
-Showcase main menu
-Career mode when choosing the Fighting Style
-Universe Mode Power Rankings

After various tries, I didn't managed to get rid of it.

This might look like a simple mod, but in fact it required multiple hours of work, since there isn't only one file controlling the diiferent colors of the fonts, but dozens.
If you notice a problem, like a part that I forgot to edit, please let me know.

1588456188-pic2.jpg

1588456212-pic3.jpg

Edited by SeeFusion
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Thank you so much!  Now I can actually distinguish selected menu text from the one that's deselected without! It's amazing how much this dark mode UI mod improves my enjoyment of the game. What a wonderful quality of life mod! 👍

• Like 4

Update: Fixed the text size when choosing the ring announcements in Create-A-Championship

If you already installed it and don't want to redownload everything, you can just download the 'ltpj_cac_win.pac' file in pac/menu/win/Projects

I have a question: Since I can't get rid of the White Gradient in some creation modes, do you want me to revert back to the dark font for these menus?

1588522755-zger.jpg

Edited by SeeFusion
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

I just installed the mod and it works great and Thank you! 

As for your question about the creation menus; I'll have to play around with it more before I can vote. So far, I'm good with it as is.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, SeeFusion said:

I have a question: Since I can't get rid of the White Gradient in some creation modes, do you want me to revert back to the dark font for these menus?

1588522755-zger.jpg

If its possible to have black text only on the white gradient sub menu parts then that would probably be better, great work by the way I really appreciate this.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:50 AM, EZY said:

@SeeFusion any chance you can fix the font size in the creation suite menu for names and city selection? Its super big. Thanks again for the mod.

Thanks for reporting that, I'll fix it!

• Thanks 2

Update: Create-A-Superstar Menu: Fixed the text size for hometown selection and presentation name.

If you already installed it and don't want to redownload everything, you can just download the 'ltpj_cas_win.pac' file in pac/menu/win/Projects

@EZY

-------------------------------------

I will take care of the white text on the white background on the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Update 1.4: Reverted back to black text on some white gradient parts (not all of them, otherwise it would have broken other things).
If you already installed the previous versions and don't want to redownload everything, you can just download the 'ltpj_cac_win.pac'  and 'ltpj_simple_list_win.pac' files in pac/menu/win/Projects

@BigRussell

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Good work, I was just in the process of a revamped UI with something easier on the eye, this saves me a lot of digging through files.

I can see the work you have put into this and appreciate the time you have worked on trying to find a happy medium on the colour scheme.

I like to fiddle about with odd things just to tweak little things that niggle me so I will try to see how I can help you out regarding the known issues, no promises but if I can find anything that fixes them I will let you know so you can update this great and much needed improvement to the blindingly glaring menus.

Known issue:

There is a white gradient in the following menus:
-Logo placement in Create-a-superstar
-Create-a-Title/Briefcase
-Showcase main menu
-Career mode when choosing the Fighting Style
-Universe Mode Power Rankings

Well that should keep me busy, challenge accepted.

Edited by Perfectplex