WWE 2k20 Entrance bug (PC)

ZedZed

The game won't let me move past the entrance of the 1st superstar in any match. After the first superstar has entered the camera cuts to the crowd and it stuck there while the crowd cheers but the next superstar doesn't come out. This is really annoying. Because of this I am unable to play the 2K Originals DLC I bought. Has anybody faced the same issue ? is there any fix for that ?

• Sad 1

Firstly I don't have this On PC.. so I personally can't assist you.

Has this always been the case with your game? or something new that's occured?

Usually issues like this would be an issue with YOUR pc... However because of the way this game has been I would not count it out that this could be a developers issue.  It's a shame not enough people actually play 2k20.. In general! let alone on pc.

Try Messaging some of the users that have been on the PC thread.... maybe they are still playing or at least have the game installed .

• What? 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does it only happen with certain entrances or certain wrestlers (CAWs vs. regular wrestlers, etc.)? If so, perhaps some of them are bugged. Try different ones (or basic instead of advanced, etc..).

Try to backup your save game  and start a new one to see if that fixes it. If it does, your old save is likely corrupted.

If that doesn't help, let Steam verify the game integrity and see if any files are corrupted.

Not sure what else to try except keeping your OS and drivers up to date.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 3:59 AM, ZedZed said:

The game won't let me move past the entrance of the 1st superstar in any match. After the first superstar has entered the camera cuts to the crowd and it stuck there while the crowd cheers but the next superstar doesn't come out. This is really annoying. Because of this I am unable to play the 2K Originals DLC I bought. Has anybody faced the same issue ? is there any fix for that ?

• 11 months later...

The cause for this user's problems was that he was using a pirated version of the game. Thanks for wasting our time. The Site Rules are here for a reason. Thread locked.

• Cave Waverider locked this topic