Font placement during entrance nameplates?

xtremebrett

So I've been going all out with my 2K14 game on PS3, but one issue I've run into is when replacing nameplates.

I'm running the game with no arcs (Heavenly, btw) so size of files aren't an issue if there is a fix.

For instance, I have replaced the Extreme Rules arena with WrestleMania 31 from 2K16, along with the locator and nameplate bik files from 2K16. I even found the files with the correct font and replaced it into 2K14, but for some reason the placement of the font is still that of Extreme Rules, as seen below.

L4FPFVD.png

If anyone knows how to get it to be in the same position as 2K16's WrestleMania, please let me know! 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/27/2020 at 7:43 PM, xtremebrett said:

So I've been going all out with my 2K14 game on PS3, but one issue I've run into is when replacing nameplates.

I'm running the game with no arcs (Heavenly, btw) so size of files aren't an issue if there is a fix.

For instance, I have replaced the Extreme Rules arena with WrestleMania 31 from 2K16, along with the locator and nameplate bik files from 2K16. I even found the files with the correct font and replaced it into 2K14, but for some reason the placement of the font is still that of Extreme Rules, as seen below.

L4FPFVD.png

If anyone knows how to get it to be in the same position as 2K16's WrestleMania, please let me know! 

Where you found the arena nameplates on 2k16? I replace Over the Limit with ECW November 2 Remember and i want add the right nameplate,header an copyright, also if its possible add the static screen bik file of startmatch.