SVR11 xbox360 Mod project by yumboy11

yumboy11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put a little more work into this and added a bunch of attires.  Also had two experimental arenas sent to me by rjry (Wrestlemania IX and Wrestlemania XV from Legends of Wrestlemania)  Seems that different shading is present in these arenas and makes the game look a lot darker. (see screenshots for example)  Another issue is ring mats not showing up depending on camera position. (see screenshots)  Seems that they show up in the replays regardless of camera position.  Also interesting is the lighting looks better in story designer.   Also experimented with making the training facility playable and seems to have the same mat issue. Since 2010 or 2011 models work with superstar threads, I'm deciding which characters should have their 2010 attire over their 2011 attire (example see Brie Bella picture).  I'm still focused on adding attires and characters for now so I won't be working on arenas or anything else for a while.  Some custom attires were added.  Hogan and Ashley's attires and are from the brienj mod.  Two Matt Hardy attires and three Shelton Benjamin attires from tekken57 and some custom Kane attires from MFS Video.  The Viper made two custom JBL attires and updated CM Punk's default model to included his missing tattoos. I'll included some preview screens to show some examples of what I've talked about.

U5OajjA.png

Q6eSJcU.png
mQVOYIt.png
oC6iHDn.png
KbCDIKS.png
5t5W1ga.png
a42jdpP.png
cAghk56.png
qVabHqO.png
z3hpLsR.png
RhD4j4n.png
DRhjw0H.png
ylhaZjx.png
7VpyazJ.png
O2mOPfn.png
VqpSXpf.png
CmkkbOJ.png
rAtJdlw.png
1vsXjtE.png
XrReBOy.png
sLT7diA.png
AqfIJQI.png
N7L3NWI.png
zYuGQ8h.png
DnT1UqX.png
ir6u4op.png
pfWq1nY.png
2IsFYxk.png
RuWGUub.png
K57kUVU.png
6bkKnQY.png
AbRNf7w.png
4Yr1tG6.png
Ph3eJlg.png
AfxM55x.png
n123RQA.png
AsA1cCf.png
3B7wUh1.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 10/20/2020 at 2:03 AM, yumboy11 said:

Put a little more work into this and added a bunch of attires.  Also had two experimental arenas sent to me by rjry (Wrestlemania IX and Wrestlemania XV from Legends of Wrestlemania)  Seems that different shading is present in these arenas and makes the game look a lot darker. (see screenshots for example)  Another issue is ring mats not showing up depending on camera position. (see screenshots)  Seems that they show up in the replays regardless of camera position.  Also interesting is the lighting looks better in story designer.   Also experimented with making the training facility playable and seems to have the same mat issue. Since 2010 or 2011 models work with superstar threads, I'm deciding which characters should have their 2010 attire over their 2011 attire (example see Brie Bella picture).  I'm still focused on adding attires and characters for now so I won't be working on arenas or anything else for a while.  Some custom attires were added.  Hogan and Ashley's attires and are from the brienj mod.  Two Matt Hardy attires and three Shelton Benjamin attires from tekken57 and some custom Kane attires from MFS Video.  The Viper made two custom JBL attires and updated CM Punk's default model to included his missing tattoos. I'll included some preview screens to show some examples of what I've talked about.

Reveal hidden contents

U5OajjA.png

Q6eSJcU.png
mQVOYIt.png
oC6iHDn.png
KbCDIKS.png
5t5W1ga.png
a42jdpP.png
cAghk56.png
qVabHqO.png
z3hpLsR.png
RhD4j4n.png
DRhjw0H.png
ylhaZjx.png
7VpyazJ.png
O2mOPfn.png
VqpSXpf.png
CmkkbOJ.png
rAtJdlw.png
1vsXjtE.png
XrReBOy.png
sLT7diA.png
AqfIJQI.png
N7L3NWI.png
zYuGQ8h.png
DnT1UqX.png
ir6u4op.png
pfWq1nY.png
2IsFYxk.png
RuWGUub.png
K57kUVU.png
6bkKnQY.png
AbRNf7w.png
4Yr1tG6.png
Ph3eJlg.png
AfxM55x.png
n123RQA.png
AsA1cCf.png
3B7wUh1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Hi, I sent you a PM about SVR 2006 modding. because I want to know how to put characters from Rumble Roses in it. with this tool called svredit. I am telling you this, because I can't seem to find a tutorial for it. only in SVR 2011 (PS2 Version)

if you can get back to me, it would be a pleasure.

thanks,

Seth.

I'm using (PCSX2 PlayStation 2 Emulator)

• 2 weeks later...

I find it interesting those Mod of wrestling 2011 I find it very interesting to learn that because I was recently making a mod for the game Skyrim of the sword texture of climates with a group It would be good for you to do a tutorial of the basic things All games are not the same as me I would like to learn Although our language is different because I am Latin I am from Uruguay and I believe that you United States believe

Put some more work into this and added attires for about 30 people. I also added 6 new characters, Brock Lesnar, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall are from the Brienj Mod.  Viscera is a separate character slot from Big Daddy V. I added the Paparazzi Guy from Melina's entrance.  Also Added The Godfather which is a hidden model in the SVR09 DLC.  Thanks to Piloun1 for letting me know about the unused Godfather model.  Mokoto Aihara's mascot from Rumble Roses XX. and added entrance objects Jeritron 5000, JBL's Limo, Damien, and Frankie for demonstration purposes.  These entrance object most likely won't be in the final version since they have different bones and can just fly away.  It can be fixed by changing the bones but it can distort the model.  Jericho's hidden Lionsault has been restored to his moveset.  Thanks to theviper12 for custom British Bulldog, Jim Neidhart, Batistia, Yoshi Tatsu, Chavo Guerrero, Maryse, and Christian attires.  Thanks to tekken57 for the WCW Lex Luger attire.  I've still been unsuccessful in getting the Rumble Roses and Wrestle Kingdom Characters to work properly.  Rumble Roses main roster crashes the game and Wrestle Kingdom characters are massive (see pictures) and crash the game after the match ends regardless if you import a skeleton to them or not.   Also been researched adding entrance motions and added Brock Lesnar's SVR06 entrance animation which was pre-converted by ERI619.  Also thanks to rjry for an update on the pre-svr10 arena problem of objects not rendering in.  WM XV and Training facility now render most of the objects.  I'll leave some preview images here.

MStHt4b.png

Snp7X6w.png
w8QHKhP.png
MjIzBC0.png
gjJWtJo.png
MG6nSoA.png
n7diH0K.png
QCyuZEq.png
1pI1h1m.png
mU57K1J.png
XPRdkXp.gif
YLRfHAr.png
oNndWCv.png
dCmm6t4.png
HWs0N8N.png
u6OTxr3.png
xg3AOxF.png
Sqb3xv1.png
unGmGkf.png
qh6TqtT.png
NoTF0jQ.png
qyKRtGJ.png
YfSSxbb.png
tLoaAjR.png
A5x7TB5.png
OfnILas.png
CGxiHqH.png
72etoDT.png
qcPcBoD.png
zAvpKfN.png
puumfRA.png
mJ0DWR6.png
nDMxkPY.png
06RYPMS.png
GbTtmeX.png
rnRrBAi.png
Rt1M4es.png
3PcF9yv.png
aCIXyuH.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Yes! 1

2 hours ago, yumboy11 said:

I've still been unsuccessful in getting the Rumble Roses and Wrestle Kingdom Characters to work properly.  Rumble Roses main roster crashes the game and Wrestle Kingdom characters are massive (see pictures) and crash the game after the match ends regardless if you import a skeleton to them or not. 

The wrestle kingdom and Rumble roses attires can possibly get fixed. It seems that the meshes are exponentially larger than svr '11 (as big as wwe '12-2k14 models). I've seen people downgrade 2k14 models down to svr '11. I don't think it's impossible. I can look into it if you dm me the models.

2 minutes ago, MKKHAN said:

If people can downgrade the 2k14/15 models then don't forget to import 2002 Kane from 2k15 

Downgrade was the wrong word. It isn't as easy as importing models from 2k15-17 to 2k14. It's very time consuming which is why many people don't do it. You have to get a compatible mesh from svr '11 and downscale the selected mesh and then shrink wrap the compatible mesh to the selected mesh's shape while leaving the vertices count untouched.

• Yes! 1

I think I found the answer to the SVR 2009 shiny models. I believe that it may not be a Shader issue. The normal map detects the bump/creses are on a model, but I believe for svr 2011, it also controls the shinyness of a character model. I think depending the level of opacity of the normal map (located in 000A.bpe) determines the level of shiny-ness. This is because when I made a custom punk mod and made a custom normal map, and Injected it in nomal.dds, Cm Punk was super shiny ingame.

This is the original

normal54.png 

Naturally, Cm punk's trunks are shiny ingame while the skin isn't. Notice how, in the picture above, the trunks have more opacity than the skin.

This is what I injected

normal.png

This image has 100% opacity, and as a result, the in game model looks super shiny. 

I beleive that the SVR 2009 normal maps are similar to my custom normal map in the diagram above. I cant upload a picture of in game punk rn, but imagine it being really shiny.

Edit: Here Are some screeshots of shiny punk model

cm2.png

cm1.png

EDIT2: okay i think I pretty much confimed that the normal map causes the shine. I edited my custom Normal map above to have any opacity of 20%.

As  you can see, I removed the purple background and left the definition for bump map purposes. The purple background was making the skin shiny. Now Ingame, the face and muscle tones, as well as the the trunk will have some shine.

cm3.png 

Here is an example of the model ingame.

cm4.png

As you can see, the model is less shiny.

cm5.png

I'll see if this will apply with svr '09 models. I'm pretty sure it will.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 11/14/2020 at 11:39 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

I think I found the answer to the SVR 2009 shiny models. I believe that it may not be a Shader issue. The normal map detects the bump/creses are on a model, but I believe for svr 2011, it also controls the shinyness of a character model. I think depending the level of opacity of the normal map (located in 000A.bpe) determines the level of shiny-ness. This is because when I made a custom punk mod and made a custom normal map, and Injected it in nomal.dds, Cm Punk was super shiny ingame.

This is the original

Reveal hidden contents

normal54.png 

Naturally, Cm punk's trunks are shiny ingame while the skin isn't. Notice how, in the picture above, the trunks have more opacity than the skin.

This is what I injected

Reveal hidden contents
normal.png

This image has 100% opacity, and as a result, the in game model looks super shiny. 

I beleive that the SVR 2009 normal maps are similar to my custom normal map in the diagram above. I cant upload a picture of in game punk rn, but imagine it being really shiny.

Edit: Here Are some screeshots of shiny punk model

Reveal hidden contents

cm2.png

cm1.png

EDIT2: okay i think I pretty much confimed that the normal map causes the shine. I edited my custom Normal map above to have any opacity of 20%.

Reveal hidden contents

As  you can see, I removed the purple background and left the definition for bump map purposes. The purple background was making the skin shiny. Now Ingame, the face and muscle tones, as well as the the trunk will have some shine.

cm3.png 

Here is an example of the model ingame.

cm4.png

As you can see, the model is less shiny.

cm5.png

I'll see if this will apply with svr '09 models. I'm pretty sure it will.

That's not it because the 09 characters only shine against certain wrestlers and situations.  That alpha issue is something different.  It's one of the first fixes we tried.  I'm positive it's a shader issue.

Edited by yumboy11

• 1 month later...

Saludos, increíble parche bro son de los pocos modders de la comunidad del Smackdown vs Raw RGH que hacen cosas increíbles, tengo una duda harás un vídeo tutorial respecto a la instalación del mod?Greetings, incredible patch bro are one of the few modders in the Smackdown vs Raw RGH community that do incredible things, I have a question, will you make a video tutorial regarding the installation of the mod?

Edited by leoarkham74

• 1 month later...

I just found out about this mod you've been creating yesterday and have watched all the streams on YouTube you've done for them and am very interested and impressed. Unfortunately I won't be able to play the mod when it eventually comes out (because I don't have a modded Xbox 360 and I don't want to try as I know nothing about it) but I've been really liking what I've seen so far. I'll definitely try make it to future streams about this.