SVR11 xbox360 Mod project by yumboy11

yumboy11

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/22/2022 at 6:29 PM, hossdosboss said:

Forgive me if this seems stupid but is this mod closed off rn or this there a way for us to access it?

still being worked on not up for download yet

• 3 weeks later...
  • yumboy11 changed the title to SVR11 xbox360 Mod project by yumboy11

Wanted to post an update here since I haven't done so in a while.  Getting close to finish all of my goals to be able to release the first beta version.  Though when that will happen, I don't know.  All my original goals from the very first post have been met now which is really cool.  I know some people don't know I do video updates on the mod since I don't promote that here, so I want to post some of new things.  First I experimented a lot with the arena conversion process and converted some Rumble Roses XX and all the Legends of Wrestlemania Arenas.  Also added a bunch of moves back into the game, though the issue with adding new moves is they have no sound and damage.  Finally was able to add some win animations, unfortunately adding win animations isn't as simple as 2K14 where you just name the animation based off of superstar identity.  In 2011 it seems only a set amount of superstar ids were set up to have a win animation assigned to it.  Once I finish my to do list, I'll going to try and find some people to test the install process.  I'll put some screenshots and gifs here to show some of this stuff.

suGlaNW.png M830B5h.png Ybj1EKn.png T0Sd4v0.png faAwU0i.png stOK1VK.png VKJRWxO.png JaUG3ZF.png 3hP1PCa.png Z2ZcLeI.png

vfRxqdj.png

k0yyoUA.gif

Vqdy61Y.gifS6dTebs.gifq6iwB5Q.gif64N6Hfl.gifwDBbS6H.gif94dsJ71.gifdnVjo2T.gifpy8LkyF.gif

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 3

it's getting brutal bro take the time you need to get that bestiality because I follow you on this page on youtube twitch and if you need help to test the game I am at your service

Edited by xxjonathanxx24

On 4/26/2020 at 4:29 PM, yumboy11 said:

This thread is to announce and provide updates and screenshots on the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 mod for xbox 360 mod by yumboy11, littlebase631 and xtremebrett. Please keep in mind we don't know when this will be finished and are just working on it every now and then.  Updates will come in forms of videos, streams, and screenshots.  Also myself or littlebase631 can answer questions here.

Features

Characters from SV07-SVR11 plus Legends of Wrestlemania added under DLC tab

Non Playable Characters unlocked under DLC Tab

PS3 Exclusive DLC from SVR09

Alternate attires

Right now littlebase631 is adding alternate attires while I'm adding characters as DLC.   

xtremebrett is also helping out with attires and various other things.

Another purpose of this thread is to see if anyone has any interest on being part of the team.  If you specialize on any of the listed goals below and can show us something we would welcome your help.

Goals and things we would like from an additional team member or direction/advice on how to do (goals achieved will crossed out)

1. Fix alignment of added dlc characters. Refer to pictures for an example.  Right now the theory is that those slots don't have menu poses assigned to them but we don't know how to go about fixing them.

(file for assigning menu poses is known just attempts to edit it have had some side effects right now)

2. Add selection pictures

3. Move modding and unlocking hidden moves, there used to be a tool by Brienj but since it can't get past the login, we can't utilize it. We don't have anywhere to start with this.

4.  Adding and assigning additional titantrons without replacing existing titantrons

5. Fixing shiny/oil look on certain character models see Maria Entrance picture for an example

6. Arena modding

7. Adding advanced entrances on DLC characters

Credits

Brienj for some of the pac files utilized and custom attires that will be used in future updates and being a big inspiration for this project and all he resources and information he provided over the years.

Red Rooster helping answer questions

ryokudou helping answer questions

littlebase631 adding alternate attires and textures

yumboy11 adding characters as DLC, adding trons and adding alternate attires, adding selection pictures.

theviper12 custom attires

xtremebrett custom attires

tekken57 X-Packer and X-Rey software and his various information threads he has posted

ERI619 helping answer questions and his various tutorials he has posted

eatrawmeat391 Pac Editor Tool and various information and resources

jakeypearce helping with entrance files and support

Previews Images

eQegQmG.png

u935xOK.png

MSF9Uoh.png

IFgIhIH.png

GAtQ38b.png

xFfPXYK.png

JZR0tCR.png

UbWMSXu.png

PHifnES.png

xJEVMbU.png

t4UGABU.png

dTVLCiF.png

Cr6bA9b.png

wJ0zAaj.png

MCuo3uR.png

pSJbTjB.png

U4TJOYI.png

TghR6br.png

On 4/26/2020 at 4:29 PM, yumboy11 said:

This thread is to announce and provide updates and screenshots on the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 mod for xbox 360 mod by yumboy11, littlebase631 and xtremebrett. Please keep in mind we don't know when this will be finished and are just working on it every now and then.  Updates will come in forms of videos, streams, and screenshots.  Also myself or littlebase631 can answer questions here.

Features

Characters from SV07-SVR11 plus Legends of Wrestlemania added under DLC tab

Non Playable Characters unlocked under DLC Tab

PS3 Exclusive DLC from SVR09

Alternate attires

Right now littlebase631 is adding alternate attires while I'm adding characters as DLC.   

xtremebrett is also helping out with attires and various other things.

Another purpose of this thread is to see if anyone has any interest on being part of the team.  If you specialize on any of the listed goals below and can show us something we would welcome your help.

Goals and things we would like from an additional team member or direction/advice on how to do (goals achieved will crossed out)

1. Fix alignment of added dlc characters. Refer to pictures for an example.  Right now the theory is that those slots don't have menu poses assigned to them but we don't know how to go about fixing them.

(file for assigning menu poses is known just attempts to edit it have had some side effects right now)

2. Add selection pictures

3. Move modding and unlocking hidden moves, there used to be a tool by Brienj but since it can't get past the login, we can't utilize it. We don't have anywhere to start with this.

4.  Adding and assigning additional titantrons without replacing existing titantrons

5. Fixing shiny/oil look on certain character models see Maria Entrance picture for an example

6. Arena modding

7. Adding advanced entrances on DLC characters

Credits

Brienj for some of the pac files utilized and custom attires that will be used in future updates and being a big inspiration for this project and all he resources and information he provided over the years.

Red Rooster helping answer questions

ryokudou helping answer questions

littlebase631 adding alternate attires and textures

yumboy11 adding characters as DLC, adding trons and adding alternate attires, adding selection pictures.

theviper12 custom attires

xtremebrett custom attires

tekken57 X-Packer and X-Rey software and his various information threads he has posted

ERI619 helping answer questions and his various tutorials he has posted

eatrawmeat391 Pac Editor Tool and various information and resources

jakeypearce helping with entrance files and support

Previews Images

eQegQmG.png

u935xOK.png

MSF9Uoh.png

IFgIhIH.png

GAtQ38b.png

xFfPXYK.png

JZR0tCR.png

UbWMSXu.png

PHifnES.png

xJEVMbU.png

t4UGABU.png

dTVLCiF.png

Cr6bA9b.png

wJ0zAaj.png

MCuo3uR.png

pSJbTjB.png

U4TJOYI.png

TghR6br.png

On 8/21/2022 at 7:54 PM, yumboy11 said:

Wanted to post an update here since I haven't done so in a while.  Getting close to finish all of my goals to be able to release the first beta version.  Though when that will happen, I don't know.  All my original goals from the very first post have been met now which is really cool.  I know some people don't know I do video updates on the mod since I don't promote that here, so I want to post some of new things.  First I experimented a lot with the arena conversion process and converted some Rumble Roses XX and all the Legends of Wrestlemania Arenas.  Also added a bunch of moves back into the game, though the issue with adding new moves is they have no sound and damage.  Finally was able to add some win animations, unfortunately adding win animations isn't as simple as 2K14 where you just name the animation based off of superstar identity.  In 2011 it seems only a set amount of superstar ids were set up to have a win animation assigned to it.  Once I finish my to do list, I'll going to try and find some people to test the install process.  I'll put some screenshots and gifs here to show some of this stuff.

Hide contents

suGlaNW.png M830B5h.png Ybj1EKn.png T0Sd4v0.png faAwU0i.png stOK1VK.png VKJRWxO.png JaUG3ZF.png 3hP1PCa.png Z2ZcLeI.png

vfRxqdj.png

k0yyoUA.gif

Vqdy61Y.gifS6dTebs.gifq6iwB5Q.gif64N6Hfl.gifwDBbS6H.gif94dsJ71.gifdnVjo2T.gifpy8LkyF.gif

i can't wait to play this i got a modded xbox just for this 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...