SVR11 xbox360 Mod project by yumboy11

yumboy11

Did a small update over the weekend.  New Brock Lesnar model that was made by ERI619.  New Austin and Eddie Guerrero attires from theviper.  Two new playable characters The Godfather Girls.  Which are hidden entrance props in the SVR09 DLC files.  New renders were added for people including the Godfathers hidden render file from the SVR09 DLC files, a custom Brock Lesnar from Buda942, and a custom Hollywood Hogan Render from the brienj mod.  Also added some titantrons for more people and stables.  1 more experimental arena, Royal Rumble from Legends of Wrestlemania from RJRY.  Also looked into entrance motions a bit more and added Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Koko B Ware, Ultimate Warrior, Michael Hayes, and Chris Benoit.  Only issue is the pyro and rope physics are separate animations, and are crashing when I try to use them.  This isn't really a big deal for most people but  for example the ropes for Warrior won't move properly when he shakes them.  Also Koko's ropes are acting strange.  While it is possible to add additional entrance motions without replacing, I decided to replace motions instead since it's much easier.  Since easy and advanced entrances are separate files, I'm replacing the easy ones and keeping the advanced ones the same.  For example Michael Hayes animation replaces Primo's, however I just set Primo use an advanced entrance so he is unaffected.  I'll put some previews screenshots here.

2IhLXRJ.gif

7c5i3eE.gif

p7w2Mt1.gif
E9m67Vp.gif
BqEHvZy.gif
652ImhY.gif
DWP8TII.gif
HaJhS6q.png
z45UAVj.png
qS1IdeP.png
iEFiVgk.png
sC0LvIi.png
IIB7Ddt.png
18jtROO.png
C0aw69m.png
ovukz0E.png
m3hSZ0x.png
V7NaAK2.png
J3wHQL2.png
YFu5NGT.png

cDE1Tt9.png
YkqbjFQ.png
LIhTqlU.png
hLUvNK4.png
INZ9ZSa.png
HVnkWHY.png
sf80vU5.png
sf80vU5.png
i5Ss55B.png
bkCxegb.png
aIAlEFk.png
wTSRBrT.png
2YuyyWY.png

Edited by yumboy11

This may be a stupid question but will there be multiple versions of this mod when you eventually release it? I'd love a 'SmackDown vs. RAW: Ultimate Edition' with arenas from that era, as opposed to the LOWM arenas. 

Also, I know that you've shown off that attires from SvR2010 will have Superstar Threads data that you can use to create more attires if desired. Does that also apply to guys like The Brian Kendrick who aren't in the base game?

23 hours ago, mattoriginal said:

This may be a stupid question but will there be multiple versions of this mod when you eventually release it? I'd love a 'SmackDown vs. RAW: Ultimate Edition' with arenas from that era, as opposed to the LOWM arenas. 

Also, I know that you've shown off that attires from SvR2010 will have Superstar Threads data that you can use to create more attires if desired. Does that also apply to guys like The Brian Kendrick who aren't in the base game?

That could happen, just right now I don't know much about making the pre svr10 arena's compatible since I have had help with the other arenas.  It's also a goal to experiment with adding more arenas to that dlc tab. Not sure what the future holds but it could be good to have an original arena version, classic arena version and then SVR specific arena version.  And for the threads on Kendrick the issue is when you go to superstar threads only the official roster and dlc show up.  So unless you can somehow add to that, I can't do it.  Unless I changed around character slots but then commentary files and announcer call names wouldn't match anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yumboy11 said:

That could happen, just right now I don't know much about making the pre svr10 arena's compatible since I have had help with the other arenas.  It's also a goal to experiment with adding more arenas to that dlc tab. Not sure what the future holds but it could be good to have an original arena version, classic arena version and then SVR specific arena version.  And for the threads on Kendrick the issue is when you go to superstar threads only the official roster and dlc show up.  So unless you can somehow add to that, I can't do it.  Unless I changed around character slots but then commentary files and announcer call names wouldn't match anymore.

That makes sense. If I were actually talented when it came to modding, I'd wanna work on a 2013 themed overhaul of 2k14 and 2009 themed overhaul of SvR2011. Including even just wrestlers from SvR2009 and SvR2010 you already have an almost complete roster from that year, and the arenas are already included to make that happen. Always enjoy seeing updates to this project man. Keep the good shit going!

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/31/2021 at 7:40 PM, yumboy11 said:

Did a small update over the weekend.  New Brock Lesnar model that was made by ERI619.  New Austin and Eddie Guerrero attires from theviper.  Two new playable characters The Godfather Girls.  Which are hidden entrance props in the SVR09 DLC files.  New renders were added for people including the Godfathers hidden render file from the SVR09 DLC files, a custom Brock Lesnar from Buda942, and a custom Hollywood Hogan Render from the brienj mod.  Also added some titantrons for more people and stables.  1 more experimental arena, Royal Rumble from Legends of Wrestlemania from RJRY.  Also looked into entrance motions a bit more and added Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Koko B Ware, Ultimate Warrior, Michael Hayes, and Chris Benoit.  Only issue is the pyro and rope physics are separate animations, and are crashing when I try to use them.  This isn't really a big deal for most people but  for example the ropes for Warrior won't move properly when he shakes them.  Also Koko's ropes are acting strange.  While it is possible to add additional entrance motions without replacing, I decided to replace motions instead since it's much easier.  Since easy and advanced entrances are separate files, I'm replacing the easy ones and keeping the advanced ones the same.  For example Michael Hayes animation replaces Primo's, however I just set Primo use an advanced entrance so he is unaffected.  I'll put some previews screenshots here.

Reveal hidden contents

2IhLXRJ.gif

7c5i3eE.gif

p7w2Mt1.gif
E9m67Vp.gif
BqEHvZy.gif
652ImhY.gif
DWP8TII.gif
HaJhS6q.png
z45UAVj.png
qS1IdeP.png
iEFiVgk.png
sC0LvIi.png
IIB7Ddt.png
18jtROO.png
C0aw69m.png
ovukz0E.png
m3hSZ0x.png
V7NaAK2.png
J3wHQL2.png
YFu5NGT.png

cDE1Tt9.png
YkqbjFQ.png
LIhTqlU.png
hLUvNK4.png
INZ9ZSa.png
HVnkWHY.png
sf80vU5.png
sf80vU5.png
i5Ss55B.png
bkCxegb.png
aIAlEFk.png
wTSRBrT.png
2YuyyWY.png

Keep up the good work, man. What I always wished from SvR 2011 was to play as Bret Hart on my Xbox 360 RGH since I never preordered the game and I don't have Xbox Live to buy him. I just wish someday a tool to play as Bret Hart would come up. Or if you guys know one, I don't really know if there exists one.

Edited by LucasPRO

I worked on another update this week.  New characters Custom Goldberg, Daniel Bryan, and Brian Pillman made by ERI619.  A 2011 CM Punk, alternate Triple H made by theviper and an alternate Chris Jericho.  Hulk Hogan's hidden leg drops have added to his moveset thanks to HarlotEffect for sending me the old Hogan caw with the hacked moves that was made by WolfgangJT and BhangraMan.  Though the move is bugged and half of it goes through the ring.  The SVR09 shine issue has been fixed thanks to theviper for taking the time to experiment with the shader parameters.   The rope physics for modded entrance motions have been added in thanks to jakeypearce for converting them to work in svr11. Also I am now adding entrance motions instead of replacing them.  Also I am adding back in entrance props, so people like The Godfather will have their full entrance and Koko B. Ware will come out with Frankie.  I'll put some more preview images.

l11qbcB.png

SXCPDvL.png
NGaZMxC.png
egMRAdS.png
N7Y7jdO.png
ACWk7Re.png
I1dzLQ3.png
B4yRBXM.png
M8cvbkr.png
QRidKTJ.png
cPSZmy1.png
SkKKl1n.png
hsDXoyq.png
SFskib5.png
CRairCA.png
leRcDsV.png
CYUhpzy.png
RqbKLxX.png
EoPThE9.png
IQNL8nJ.png
FeGGD2L.png
qtMWiln.png
rmtGSeH.png
RZW8vwo.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 2/15/2021 at 3:43 AM, yumboy11 said:

I worked on another update this week.  New characters Custom Goldberg, Daniel Bryan, and Brian Pillman made by ERI619.  A 2011 CM Punk, alternate Triple H made by theviper and an alternate Chris Jericho.  Hulk Hogan's hidden leg drops have added to his moveset thanks to HarlotEffect for sending me the old Hogan caw with the hacked moves that was made by WolfgangJT and BhangraMan.  Though the move is bugged and half of it goes through the ring.  The SVR09 shine issue has been fixed thanks to theviper for taking the time to experiment with the shader parameters.   The rope physics for modded entrance motions have been added in thanks to jakeypearce for converting them to work in svr11. Also I am now adding entrance motions instead of replacing them.  Also I am adding back in entrance props, so people like The Godfather will have their full entrance and Koko B. Ware will come out with Frankie.  I'll put some more preview images.

Hide contents

l11qbcB.png

SXCPDvL.png
NGaZMxC.png
egMRAdS.png
N7Y7jdO.png
ACWk7Re.png
I1dzLQ3.png
B4yRBXM.png
M8cvbkr.png
QRidKTJ.png
cPSZmy1.png
SkKKl1n.png
hsDXoyq.png
SFskib5.png
CRairCA.png
leRcDsV.png
CYUhpzy.png
RqbKLxX.png
EoPThE9.png
IQNL8nJ.png
FeGGD2L.png
qtMWiln.png
rmtGSeH.png
RZW8vwo.png

can you add undertaker flying clothesline and running DDT from svr2010 i like that two moves very much better the the new one which is still in new games 

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot-20210302-195652-Chrome.jpg

On 2/22/2021 at 9:03 AM, MKKHAN said:

can you add undertaker flying clothesline and running DDT from svr2010 i like that two moves very much better the the new one which is still in new games 

Yeah they were great it would be awesome and the old gut kick was fire too

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Worked on a new update.  One new character a Custom Owen Hart made by ERI619.  Also an update on Superstar Threads, thanks to jakeypearce for figuring out how to add to the superstar threads menu.  This makes it so SVR10 characters can now have their superstar threads with proper labels exactly like in SVR10.  Finally added a bunch of new entrance motions and alternate entrance motions thanks to jakeypearce for converting most of them.

eStW7J5.png

b8dPFzq.png
VMzkZQ3.png
FUy4gaa.png
27f09Rc.png
aGg5lVX.png
Bc2ah6u.png
ObXBPkb.png
Ca7CHoR.png
gJkXvkE.png
DTcOLhg.png
0RaMbib.png
c79f4pG.png
0IxsyfS.png
diKwUgP.png
t7Haa2u.png
1GP34UK.png
eZqKh3J.png
y1LvFef.png
O9zKvxE.png
fK1agJH.png
6mnmGvZ.png
65Ouor6.png
yXJ3MM0.png

• Woo 2

How could you add characters in superstars threads this is a big thing since I watching no one can do this the game is more good now 

Edited by MKKHAN

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know how to communicate privately with the person who is making this mod to see if we can find a solution to those failures that he is having in the body textures or if the solution OR I no longer know because I am in the discord that is created for that and my name is xxJonathanxx

porque yo no sé cómo va de avanzado en el mod para tratar de ayudarlo con las texturas o no sé si ya solucionaste ese problema que las texturas brillen

20 hours ago, xxjonathanxx24 said:

I do not know how to communicate privately with the person who is making this mod to see if we can find a solution to those failures that he is having in the body textures or if the solution OR I no longer know because I am in the discord that is created for that and my name is xxJonathanxx

porque yo no sé cómo va de avanzado en el mod para tratar de ayudarlo con las texturas o no sé si ya solucionaste ese problema que las texturas brillen

well if you read the thread, the body/back "texture" issues were fixed a long time ago man.  Though it's not a texture issue, it was a shader issue.

Edited by yumboy11

5 hours ago, yumboy11 said:

well if you read the thread, the body/back "texture" issues were fixed a long time ago man.  Though it's not a texture issue, it was a shader issue.

I hadn't noticed bro if that problem is already solved I'm glad you solved that

This is a question bro, I don't know if you can change the small titles that are in 2011 and change it for the one in 2008.What are the larger titles? I don't know if that's impossible. It's just a question that I ask.

• Yes! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

I've been following this mod for a while. I was wondering if it's possible to upload a beta build of what you currently have completed, for us to download and play around with?

Thanks, appreciate all the hard work!

• Yes! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@yumboy11 hi dude. it's me Seth from the Discord server you had.

since you talked about CAWS possibly being created on multiple of your streams on Twitch. I think it would be a very good idea to create the Rumble Roses Girls in SVR 2011 as CAWS. since we didn't find a way yet to get the Rumble Roses XX characters working except Non-Non and a couple other NPC characters. (which Non-Non is my favorite character in the mod!) along with Real wrestlers like the wrestlers you like. and is it possible to modify the CAWS gender to Male via like hexing or something? since they fight the only two male characters the clown guy "Sebastian" and of course "Non-Non" btw one of the characters, Evil Rose might be the hardest character to make because of her outfit and the infamous "Blur Glitch" which I don't think you can bypass. and possibly the easiest character from Rumble Roses to create is Candy Cane. she has a very simple attire.

so, yeah.

that's all I had to say

thanks,

Seth

• Like 1

4 hours ago, setho123113 said:

@yumboy11 hi dude. it's me Seth from the Discord server you had.

since you talked about CAWS possibly being created on multiple of your streams on Twitch. I think it would be a very good idea to create the Rumble Roses Girls in SVR 2011 as CAWS. since we didn't find a way yet to get the Rumble Roses XX characters working except Non-Non and a couple other NPC characters. (which Non-Non is my favorite character in the mod!) along with Real wrestlers like the wrestlers you like. and is it possible to modify the CAWS gender to Male via like hexing or something? since they fight the only two male characters the clown guy "Sebastian" and of course "Non-Non" btw one of the characters, Evil Rose might be the hardest character to make because of her outfit and the infamous "Blur Glitch" which I don't think you can bypass. and possibly the easiest character from Rumble Roses to create is Candy Cane. she has a very simple attire.

so, yeah.

that's all I had to say

thanks,

Seth

i say no 

1 hour ago, LordChugga0921 said:

i say no 

Why no? I say it’s worth a shot though since we can’t get a way to put the main roster in.

Edited by setho123113

16 hours ago, setho123113 said:

Why no? I say it’s worth a shot though since we can’t get a way to put the main roster in.

i want people form 07 to 2011 people that where not in those games like Tyler Rex kevin and cherry 

1 hour ago, LordChugga0921 said:

i want people form 07 to 2011 people that where not in those games like Tyler Rex kevin and cherry 

Ah I see. But it would also be good if the Rumble Roses roster could be in a separate save included with the mod (if I could pick and choose what save I wanted. Like it would possibly be a bonus. it’s a idea btw)

On 7/30/2021 at 1:38 PM, setho123113 said:

Ah I see. But it would also be good if the Rumble Roses roster could be in a separate save included with the mod (if I could pick and choose what save I wanted. Like it would possibly be a bonus. it’s a idea btw)

ya maybe 

Hello, how are you doing? I don't know how that 2011 wrestling project is doing for months I know that the other day another week they uploaded a live on Twitch and so they put a stage on top of a building myself to know how they are doing if it is very green that project or is it about to finish me to be able to help only asked for that