yumboy11

SVR11 xbox360 Mod project by yumboy11, littlebase631 and xtremebrett

Recommended Posts

Hollywood Akeem
Just now, yumboy11 said:

Amazing, thanks for doing all of this.

Yeah no problem. If you guys need any thing else don't be afraid to ask! I won't be able to fully help because I currently don't have my RGH with me, but if there's any questions you guys have or any problems, perhaps a fresh mind could help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Littlebase631
On 5/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, Hollywood Akeem said:

I think it works the same way for how you list a pac as a superstar for dlc in the catalog.dlc menu. I believe the nitro and nxt  arena is in dlc pac 1 (i think?) and when you look at it in the catalog dlc menu, the nitro arena is listed as "arena". What would happen if you were to create a custom dlc file that uses that dlc pack 1 as a base? You can replace the nitro arena in the pack with a different arena from an old game, change the arena Id in the catalog menu, and repack it using le fluffe and name it dlc pack 4 (were not trying to replace dlc pack 1).  I wonder if the game would actually read it. Sorry for the vague description, haven't done any modding since January.

That’s a great idea. Do the legends of WrestleMania arenas work?  I don’t remember if any svr games prior to 11 had any classic arenas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hollywood Akeem
15 hours ago, Littlebase631 said:

That’s a great idea. Do the legends of WrestleMania arenas work?  I don’t remember if any svr games prior to 11 had any classic arenas?

Same engine and file structure, should work if the method above works. Really killing myself not for not taking my rgh to test any of this out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathan Olivas
Posted (edited)

.

Edited by Jonathan Olivas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathan Olivas
Posted (edited)

.

Edited by Jonathan Olivas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Littlebase631
9 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Same engine and file structure, should work if the method above works. Really killing myself not for not taking my rgh to test any of this out.

I guess I could try and replace an arena first to test then if it works we could work on adding as dlc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yumboy11
Posted (edited)

Figured I'd post some preview screenshots.  Also everything is always subject to change.  Thanks to xtremebrett for making the classic hart foundation attire for Bret.  Thanks to littlebase631 for updating the classic Undertaker to include the arm tattoos.   Thanks to theviper12 for making the Kurt Angle attires.  Hollywood Rock and the two other Bret Hart attires are from the Brienj mod.

 

 CrVkK6J.png


KBusM1j.png
7jvFw5a.png
9fthWzj.png
k9emJfT.png
Gf8Xlrm.png
jplS3NQ.png
eLQWpvZ.png
uNwzsFu.png
b2QHIEb.png
jWJLC51.png
EUqcWYd.png
7kbx49I.png
EXerDZ5.png
aZ2g4wj.png
X1SYsLr.png
Exl153D.png
5hhxb5e.png
xe3yowX.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great 1
7 hours ago, yumboy11 said:

Figured I'd post some preview screenshots.  Also everything is always subject to change.  Thanks to xtremebrett for making the classic hart foundation attire for Bret.  Thanks to littlebase631 for updating the classic Undertaker to include the arm tattoos.   Thanks to theviper12 for making the Kurt Angle attires.  Hollywood Rock and the two other Bret Hart attires are from the Brienj mod.

  Reveal hidden contents

 CrVkK6J.png


KBusM1j.png
7jvFw5a.png
9fthWzj.png
k9emJfT.png
Gf8Xlrm.png
jplS3NQ.png
eLQWpvZ.png
uNwzsFu.png
b2QHIEb.png
jWJLC51.png
EUqcWYd.png
7kbx49I.png
EXerDZ5.png
aZ2g4wj.png
X1SYsLr.png
Exl153D.png
5hhxb5e.png
xe3yowX.png

Great! Could you please add The Rock WM XX attire and the last one with full tattoo from tekken57 mod? The-Rock-preview.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hollywood Akeem
Posted (edited)

So I created a texture hack for this mod that allows you to play as Cm Punks BITW attire for more variety. I used his svr 2010 attire as the base. However, this is a preview in x-rey, which doesn't show the hair (cm punk's svr attire has long hair). You're free to use the texture I made as long as one of you guys can pack it without the earnings and hair.

cmp.png

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
added spoiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DamalengaDingus
On 5/17/2020 at 11:23 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

So I created a texture hack for this mod that allows you to play as Cm Punks BITW attire for more variety. I used his svr 2010 attire as the base. However, this is a preview in x-rey, which doesn't show the hair (cm punk's svr attire has long hair). You're free to use the texture I made as long as one of you guys can pack it without the earnings and hair.

cmp.png

WOw! Theres no way in hell you can tell convince me that isn't his wwe '13 model!

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yumboy11
Posted (edited)

Quick update, the current build has almost 200 characters.  No issues getting whoever I want to the dlc tab and no issues injecting movesets to the slots with no moveset data. Thanks to eatrawmeat391 for showing me how to fix the movesets.  The project will likely have every character from svr07 to svr11 plus legends of wrestlemania playable.  Also we are going to have some characters have 2 slots so they can have more attires.  Right now The Rock and HBK have two slots with their ids being the same so the have the correct announce name.  Still deciding what other characters will get more than one slot though.  Still a lot of work to do but the current priorities are adding characters, then looking into adding selection pictures and then alt attires and titantrons.  Also want to thank anyone who has been sending me custom attires/models.  When I get them in I'll post preview pictures with credit of who made them.  I'll put some more preview pictures of the current build bellow.

 

9QjIVid.png


F3qubAW.png
PxKSovu.png
FxfqOLJ.png
PTjdnOY.png
lIcVJvB.png
J14EY2E.png
TkauU3e.png
v4sxZFD.png
bwhauMi.png
b6X2jGu.png
yhU1S4e.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathan Olivas
Posted (edited)

.

Edited by Jonathan Olivas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roger Rosse
Posted (edited)

 

I managed to mod the NXT arena, I think it can also be done with the WCW NITRO arena, someone has the DLC with that arena to test if it can be modeled?

Edited by Roger Rosse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfstrike28

@yumboy11 For your Undertaker 1998 Model you added in from LoW, are you able to add the default Undertaker SVR 2011 entrance garb to that model of the undertaker you added in? Could resemble an accurate SummerSlam 1997 undertaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKKHAN

It's need work on yobj for change hair and color dds texture add 1998 undertaker texture and little in normal dds make him younger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yumboy11
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

@yumboy11 For your Undertaker 1998 Model you added in from LoW, are you able to add the default Undertaker SVR 2011 entrance garb to that model of the undertaker you added in? Could resemble an accurate SummerSlam 1997 undertaker.

That would require someone who can make custom 3d models, so I would say it's unlikely.

Quick update on the project,  I believe I have every character from svr07 -sv11 plus lowm in the game.  This doesn't include every alternate attire however.  Still thinking about what characters I will give the alts to.  I was also able to add selection pictures without replacing.

DGei5xe.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKKHAN
1 hour ago, yumboy11 said:

That would require someone who can make custom 3d models, so I would say it's unlikely.

Quick update on the project,  I believe I have every character from svr07 -sv11 plus lowm in the game.  This doesn't include every alternate attire however.  Still thinking about what characters I will give the alts to.  I was also able to add selection pictures without replacing.

DGei5xe.png

Great job man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hollywood Akeem
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, yumboy11 said:

I believe I have every character from svr07 -sv11 plus lowm in the game.  This doesn't include every alternate attire however.  Still thinking about what characters I will give the alts to.  I was also able to add selection pictures without replacing.

Wow that's great! Could you explain how you did it? Really curious. I tried to do it myself, but I couldn't find a way how to add sub-folders in a Pac file.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yumboy11
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Wow that's great! Could you explain how you did it? Really curious. I tried to do it myself, but I couldn't find a way how to add sub-folders in a Pac file.

Make a copy of the render pac file and then import what you want/rename to fit the id of the character you want using x-packer.  Add the new render list to the plist file.  Then copy and past the arc data of the original file you copied at the end of the arc file and change the id names in the arc.  Make sure to keep the file sizes the same or else your game will freeze.  The brienj render pac files are a good base if you don't want to use the one already in the game or if you don' want to add too many renders.

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfstrike28

Oh, you couldn't just take the entrance attire of the SVR 2011 and add it on top of that LOWM undertaker just for entrance through X-Rey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great 1
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, yumboy11 said:

That would require someone who can make custom 3d models, so I would say it's unlikely.

Quick update on the project,  I believe I have every character from svr07 -sv11 plus lowm in the game.  This doesn't include every alternate attire however.  Still thinking about what characters I will give the alts to.  I was also able to add selection pictures without replacing.

DGei5xe.png

Awesome!
How about alt attires for Orton and Batista? Retro Evolution style. Would be great!
Hope you still planning to add more attires for The Rock!

Edited by The Great 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
black_machismo

Wow I didn't know this mod is being created. I just saw this when I saw the vid of the SVR 2010 mod by Brienj in youtube. Looks like I have something to look forward to. Keep up the great work guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKKHAN

Any update of this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotavioH

This project got me thinking that maybe it's time to shake off the rust and get back in the game.... Great job y'all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.