SVR11 xbox360 Mod project by yumboy11

yumboy11

This thread is to announce and provide updates and screenshots on the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 mod for xbox 360 mod by yumboy11, littlebase631 and xtremebrett. Please keep in mind we don't know when this will be finished and are just working on it every now and then.  Updates will come in forms of videos, streams, and screenshots.  Also myself or littlebase631 can answer questions here.

Features

Characters from SV07-SVR11 plus Legends of Wrestlemania added under DLC tab

Non Playable Characters unlocked under DLC Tab

PS3 Exclusive DLC from SVR09

Alternate attires

Right now littlebase631 is adding alternate attires while I'm adding characters as DLC.   

xtremebrett is also helping out with attires and various other things.

Another purpose of this thread is to see if anyone has any interest on being part of the team.  If you specialize on any of the listed goals below and can show us something we would welcome your help.

Goals and things we would like from an additional team member or direction/advice on how to do (goals achieved will crossed out)

1. Fix alignment of added dlc characters. Refer to pictures for an example.  Right now the theory is that those slots don't have menu poses assigned to them but we don't know how to go about fixing them.

(file for assigning menu poses is known just attempts to edit it have had some side effects right now)

2. Add selection pictures

3. Move modding and unlocking hidden moves, there used to be a tool by Brienj but since it can't get past the login, we can't utilize it. We don't have anywhere to start with this.

4.  Adding and assigning additional titantrons without replacing existing titantrons

5. Fixing shiny/oil look on certain character models see Maria Entrance picture for an example

6. Arena modding

7. Adding advanced entrances on DLC characters

Credits

Brienj for some of the pac files utilized and custom attires that will be used in future updates and being a big inspiration for this project and all he resources and information he provided over the years.

Red Rooster helping answer questions

ryokudou helping answer questions

littlebase631 adding alternate attires and textures

yumboy11 adding characters as DLC, adding trons and adding alternate attires, adding selection pictures.

theviper12 custom attires

xtremebrett custom attires

tekken57 X-Packer and X-Rey software and his various information threads he has posted

ERI619 helping answer questions and his various tutorials he has posted

eatrawmeat391 Pac Editor Tool and various information and resources

jakeypearce helping with entrance files and support

Previews Images

eQegQmG.png

u935xOK.png

MSF9Uoh.png

IFgIhIH.png

GAtQ38b.png

xFfPXYK.png

JZR0tCR.png

UbWMSXu.png

PHifnES.png

xJEVMbU.png

t4UGABU.png

dTVLCiF.png

Cr6bA9b.png

wJ0zAaj.png

MCuo3uR.png

pSJbTjB.png

U4TJOYI.png

TghR6br.png

Edited by yumboy11
feature update
  • Like 5
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

4 minutes ago, MKKHAN said:

believe me i did the same work svr2007masked kane  lowm undertaker week ago but i still working to add alt attire and dont know how to do just trying by looking people post as i am new to mods but how you got that 2000 kane ? good job keep it up man

Edited by MKKHAN

Adding alt slot I think we can't go up to 4 attire 

I see you put arm tattoos to the undertaker 1998

If you can add more alt attire there is svr2007 undertaker witch have glove with logo add him 

About Kane can you add 2002 Kane witch is in wwe2k15 half masked one with update his hair

@Littlebase631 Ah okay. that's unfortunate. What about Arenas?

I always wonder if you could mod the camera in WWE 2k14 to resemble the in ring action of SVR 2011. Or was there a built in game option perhaps to change camera angels so things weren't so far away. 

On 4/28/2020 at 9:00 PM, Wolfstrike28 said:

@Littlebase631 Ah okay. that's unfortunate. What about Arenas?

I always wonder if you could mod the camera in WWE 2k14 to resemble the in ring action of SVR 2011. Or was there a built in game option perhaps to change camera angels so things weren't so far away. 

I don’t think arenas are  replaceable either. And I have no idea about the camera angle but I know there wasn’t an option in game. 

Want to post two major bugs in case anyone knows a way past this. 
1. There are some no model slots without move set data.  Normally this isn't an issue because of the in game move set editor, but the issue is there are move values you can't change in game (toe kick, irish whip, strong grapples etc.) so these slots are unable to use those moves.  If you try to do them, the character just falls on the ground (see picture 1)  If we can find a way to edit those values we could double the amount of usable no model slots.

2. SVR10 models have a glitch where the redness on there chest and back from moves doesn't work properly.  If we can find a way to disable the bruising feature from chops backdrops etc we could get around this.  This only impacts SVR10 models since that was the first game to introduce that feature.  (see picture 2).

Any information on this would be helpful, especially number 1 because we could double the amount of added characters.  It's probably not worth adding them if they can't irish whip or strong grapple.

Hjfh0D3.png

mXMX3zG.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 1

also another barrier is it seems I can't exceed 15 DLC packs.  Right now I've only been able to add 1 dlc character to the dlc tab per dlc.  I had no problem doing this the long way but now it seems I can't go over 15.  I see two options we could go.

1. Find a way to have a dlc pack unlock more than one character at a time.  This would be preferred and I see custom dlc packs for 2k14 do this but I can't seem to get it to work for svr11.  It only lets me unlock one character to the dlc tab per custom dlc pack.

2. Option 2 is added characters wouldn't appear under the dlc tab and you would have to use story designer to play with them or keep hitting random to get who you want.

Any information or theories on this would be great.

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 6:37 AM, yumboy11 said:

also another barrier is it seems I can't exceed 15 DLC packs.  Right now I've only been able to add 1 dlc character to the dlc tab per dlc.  I had no problem doing this the long way but now it seems I can't go over 15.  I see two options we could go.

1. Find a way to have a dlc pack unlock more than one character at a time.  This would be preferred and I see custom dlc packs for 2k14 do this but I can't seem to get it to work for svr11.  It only lets me unlock one character to the dlc tab per custom dlc pack.

2. Option 2 is added characters wouldn't appear under the dlc tab and you would have to use story designer to play with them or keep hitting random to get who you want.

Any information or theories on this would be great.

Are you able to change genders of the wrestlers on 360? If so, it is possible that the AJ Lee glitch that is used in 2K14 onward would work in this game. I'm not sure of a way to do so on PS3, but if you can do it on 360 it might work.

Seems the DLC Layla is the first diva that automatically comes up when selecting Divas, so maybe changing her gender to male may work. Don't take my word for it, though, as I'm not sure if it's ever been tested with 2011.

Couple of quick updates here. I believe I have fixed the bruising/redness bug for back and chest on SVR10 models that was mentioned earlier. I also tried changing Layla to male to see if it would function similar to the AJ Lee glitch but it didn't work.  I also tried to make all divas be set as male, but that actually just disables the divas tab entirely.   I think I'm also making progress on getting rid of shiny SVR09 models.  Going to have to experiment a lot but I got SVR09 Jericho to be much more dark rather than shiny.  Big thanks to ryokudou for pointing me in the right direction on this.  Also xtremebrett has joined the team working on this project.

cvFLVa6.png

bW4pErU.png

KnULHjy.png

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 2

Quick update, looks like we will be able to add trons so another goal has been achieved here.  I added another slot didn't change the name yet, but added a demo Jeff tron and it seems to work just fine.

8wfG1nv.png

zKZiLUB.png

• Like 3

Update on trons, while adding them to the menu is possible, it is very difficult and seems to always make the dlc nitro arena not work.  However I can still assign the additional trons to the chars and as long as you don't change it in create an entrance, it will stick.  I would have liked to had them selectable in the menu, but it seems adding data to the dlc files tends to not work out well and I can get the trons done much faster with this method.  Cw9PNEg.png

• Like 1

I pulled out my JTAG 360 today to play SvR2011 for it's sweet weapon physics and I'm happy to have stumbled upon this thread. I've always been fascinated with Brienj's SvR2010 mod and wondered if it'll ever be attempted again for another game. 

I have a suggestion, would it be possible to remove the weapon cap for Extreme Rules matches, or even all matches? 

Currently in an Extreme Rules match you can only have 4 weapons from under the ring, and only 1 of each type. But for example in a TLC match you can have 4 tables at the start of the match (2 in the ring already & 2 underneath the ring) so the game is capable of managing more weapons of the same kind? Not sure why the Extreme Rules matches are limited like that. If there's a way to mod it to get more of the same weapons that'll be sweet.

100% following this project. I don't know much about modding, so I'm not much help. 

I'm glad to see this is a work in progress for my favorite game, keep up the solid work everyone!

On 5/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, yumboy11 said:

Want to post two major bugs in case anyone knows a way past this. 
1. There are some no model slots without move set data.  Normally this isn't an issue because of the in game move set editor, but the issue is there are move values you can't change in game (toe kick, irish whip, strong grapples etc.) so these slots are unable to use those moves.  If you try to do them, the character just falls on the ground (see picture 1)  If we can find a way to edit those values we could double the amount of usable no model slots.

1. Inject a moveset from SVR2011 into that slot then edit it in game

I've found something interesting on the way back archives. There are SVR 2011 mods with links that still work. For example here's a page of xboxhackingportal with some texture hacks. These mods would work great for those like mat hardy who had the same attire from SVR 07 - 09, freeing up space for custom attires. If you could get permission to add these mods into your compilation, I think that'd be pretty neat. Shame I don't know who made it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110225034259/http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com:80/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=439

Edit: It seems to be @tekken57's & redman's mod. Here's a few preview screenshots i got from the rar files

The-Rock-preview.jpg

PREVIEW.jpg

Also, curiously speaking, have you tried to use Le Fluffe to add arenas as DLC? I would try it, but I left my RGH at my in laws.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem

9 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

1. Inject a moveset from SVR2011 into that slot then edit it in game

Is there a tool specifically for svr11 though?  I was able to get around this only because eatrawmeat told me where the moveset data is in the save, so by hex editing I can replace entire movesets.

1 hour ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

I've found something interesting on the way back archives. There are SVR 2011 mods with links that still work. For example here's a page of xboxhackingportal with some texture hacks. These mods would work great for those like mat hardy who had the same attire from SVR 07 - 09, freeing up space for custom attires. If you could get permission to add these mods into your compilation, I think that'd be pretty neat. Shame I don't know who made it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110225034259/http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com:80/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=439

Edit: It seems to be @tekken57's & redman's mod. Here's a few preview screenshots i got from the rar files

The-Rock-preview.jpg

PREVIEW.jpg

Also, curiously speaking, have you tried to use Le Fluffe to add arenas as DLC? I would try it, but I left my RGH at my in laws.

I would like to use these but only if the original creators give me permission.  I never tried custom dlc arenas, not really sure how to do that.

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, yumboy11 said:

Is there a tool specifically for svr11 though?  I was able to get around this only because eatrawmeat told me where the moveset data is in the save, so by hex editing I can replace entire movesets.

I think it works the same way for how you list a pac as a superstar for dlc in the catalog.dlc menu. I believe the nitro and nxt  arena is in dlc pac 1 (i think?) and when you look at it in the catalog dlc menu, the nitro arena is listed as "arena". What would happen if you were to create a custom dlc file that uses that dlc pack 1 as a base? You can replace the nitro arena in the pack with a different arena from an old game, change the arena Id in the catalog menu, and repack it using le fluffe and name it dlc pack 4 (were not trying to replace dlc pack 1).  I wonder if the game would actually read it. Sorry for the vague description, haven't done any modding since January.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem

16 hours ago, yumboy11 said:

I would like to use these but only if the original creators give me permission.  I never tried custom dlc arenas, not really sure how to do that.

Good News. I talked to @tekken57 and he said it's cool to use his mods as long as you credit him.

message.png

I compiled all his mods I could download from that archive and put it in a neat folder for you guys.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wfF6P-sbbo1ZnNhtIONhQa-Fv-46C4-k?usp=sharing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Good News. I talked to @tekken57 and he said it's cool to use his mods as long as you credit him.

message.png

I compiled all his mods I could download from that archive and put it in a neat folder for you guys.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wfF6P-sbbo1ZnNhtIONhQa-Fv-46C4-k?usp=sharing

Amazing, thanks for doing all of this.

• Like 1