Logo Injector

ArturoSmaglia

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I know it is a great product but tbh it costs 5 times the actual game right now, it is not very worth especially in this period I think. Isn't really anything else I can use? I don't need to change a lot of things, just import the logos to complete my caws attires

On 4/26/2020 at 1:37 PM, Ryo96 said:

I know it sounds weird in 2020, but is there still a Logo Injector for WWE 13? I can't find it anywhere, I've been looking for hours.

I was actually wondering the same thing i don't think it's weird do you know how much his tool cost?

2 hours ago, Impaler said:

It shows the exact price when you try to buy it but I think its like 15 bucks or so.

It is 25€ and even tho the guy deserves everything for his work, I just re bought the game for 5€ and it looks like a waste to pay it 5 times :D .

Anyway I found out there should be another one but can't find it anymore because 8 years are a long time and a lot of link don't work anymore. So I hope anyone can help me.

This is completely offtopic but I will never understand people like you. So what is you bought it for 5 euros? Are you familiar with terms price and value? Back in the day I'd payed 200 bucks for that trainer because of the VALUE it provides me. Because I love the hell out playing and modding that game and the pricetag of the game itself would not have stopped me.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Impaler said:

This is completely offtopic but I will never understand people like you. So what is you bought it for 5 euros? Are you familiar with terms price and value? Back in the day I'd payed 200 bucks for that trainer because of the VALUE it provides me. Because I love the hell out playing and modding that game and the pricetag of the game itself would not have stopped me.

It is different. If I had plenty of money I would have done it without thinking about it. It is not the case and of course I didn't mean to say that the value isn't 25€. But in my situation I can't and I wasn't asking someone to gift it to me :D So your angry answer is just completely nosense, sorry.

Edited by Ryo96

Anyway I don't disagree on what you said don't get me wrong. I'm like you I would pay everything just to play and mod (I did back when I could) but the fact is that RN I can't, especially during this period.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...