Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Stay tuned

Refat

10 hours ago, OscarHdz17 said:

Bro could you teach me how to do this?

I would like to finish this project or help you with the complete roster

Thanks. But I'll keep on updating on my own. The base tutorial I follow is made by hovathagod32 which I gave a link below. But besides following that I like to do some personal tweaks during the render process and after rendering I work on them in photoshop also to make those perfect in my eyes. So I don't think anyone else can help me even if I want, lol.

Edited by Refat

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Angel Garza' 20 & WALTER
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Brian Cage 2K20, Keith Lee 2020, Steve 'Mongo' McMichael
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Toni Storm' 20, Murphy, Brian Cage 2K20, Keith Lee 2020, Steve 'Mongo' McMichael
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Brock Lesnar' 02, Undertaker' 96, Toni Storm' 20, Murphy
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: AJ Lee WM 31, Dexter Lumis, King Kong Bundy, Brock Lesnar' 02, Undertaker' 96
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Undertaker WM36, Randy Orton WM36, AJ Lee WM 31, Dexter Lumis, King Kong Bundy, Brock Lesnar' 02, Undertaker' 96
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Johnny Gargano' 20, King Corbin, Undertaker WM36, Randy Orton WM36, AJ Lee WM 31, Dexter Lumis, King Kong Bundy

Great work across the board.  I'm curious: who made the model you used for Sable's swimsuit render?  I wouldn't mind having that version of her on my roster.

Edited by DoubleAgent74
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Great work across the board.  I'm curious: who made the model you used for Sable's swimsuit render?  I wouldn't mind having that version of her on my roster.

It's here.

Update. Brandi Rhodes by @windingsheet & Naomi MITB' 19 by @TheVelveteenBreeze. Thanks to an anonymous commission.

Brandi-Rhodes-Preview.pngNaomi-Preview.png

Edited by Refat
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Brandi Rhodes, Naomi MITB' 19, Johnny Gargano' 20, King Corbin, Undertaker WM36, Randy Orton WM36
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: The Forgotten Sons, Isaiah Scott, Brandi Rhodes, Naomi MITB' 19, Johnny Gargano' 20, King Corbin

This thread is AMAZING ... just wondering is there a thread for regular in game renders ??  I know its off topic but I wanna use a specific render from 2K20 on 2k19 is that possible ???

Edited by PhenomenalEmpire
  • Like 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Jay White '19, Lance Archer '20, The Forgotten Sons, Isaiah Scott, Brandi Rhodes, Naomi MITB' 19
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Hollywood Hogan, Hikaru Shida '19, Jay White '19, Lance Archer '20, The Forgotten Sons, Isaiah Scott, Brandi Rhodes, Naomi MITB' 19
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: MVP Punisher, Wolfgang, Hollywood Hogan, Hikaru Shida '19, Jay White '19, Lance Archer '20, The Forgotten Sons, Isaiah Scott
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Austin Theory WM36, John Morrison '20, MVP Punisher, Wolfgang, Hollywood Hogan, Hikaru Shida '19, Jay White '19, Lance Archer '20
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Sammy Guevara, Evil Uno, Santana Garrett GAB '20, Austin Theory WM36, John Morrison '20, MVP Punisher, Wolfgang, Hollywood Hogan, Hikaru Shida '19

@Refat This is a beautiful work. I've been doing renders for quite some time now (Real Life) but I didn't know this technique. It's very impressive and beautiful.

It's always a pleasure to browse through this post.

Ben

• Like 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Damian Priest, Dominik Dijakovic, Sammy Guevara, Evil Uno, Santana Garrett GAB '20, Austin Theory WM36, John Morrison '20, MVP Punisher, Wolfgang
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Abadon '20, Orange Cassidy, Damian Priest, Dominik Dijakovic, Sammy Guevara, Evil Uno, Santana Garrett GAB '20, Austin Theory WM36, John Morrison '20