Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Stay tuned

Refat

@antdog22 How I did it was I deleted the files in the original render folder - kept the folder itself just nothing in it. This removes all original renders so you'll want to get at least one for everyone in the game you need/want, if you really want to do this. I know a number of people don't have in game renders released - the ascension, colons, Tamina, Nia Jax, Naomi, Natalya, Maria, Mr Mcmahon and Shane Mcmahon and about 6-8 other people, though I only use the current roster so...

File path Z:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface

MAKE A BACKUP!!!

Thanks to @DFM85 for this strat

Edited by DZParagon
  • Like 2

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Chris Masters & Becky Lynch Ponytail
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Edge WM36 & Steve Blackman
3 minutes ago, theheelgarcia said:

Are you gonna eventually do everyone in the game?

I don't have that kind of goal. I'll just do who I like and being commissioned to.

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Kevin Owens WM36 & William Regal
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Karrion Kross & Wade Barrett
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Karrion Kross *Fixed* & Road Warriors
13 minutes ago, Vankoff said:

Can you do these guys render ? 

preview1_53aedb9f0cc1e338b0b580d8506c19f

If you commission me to do so then yes. Although I can't do any renders for 3-4 days because my PC's power supply just went dead.

Edited by Refat

9 minutes ago, Refat said:

If you commission me to do so then yes. Although I can't do any renders for 3-4 days because my PC's power supply just went dead.

In Turkey. We can't use paypal buddy. 

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Brodie Lee & MVP
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Asuka & Braun Strowman WM 36
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Apollo Crews US Champ & Bobby Lashley WM 36
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: AJ Styles 5/22/2020 & Drew McIntyre WM 36
6 hours ago, OscarHdz17 said:

Bro could you teach me how to do this?

I would like to finish this project or help you with the complete roster

Each one of us has a diffrent taste with character and roster so no one would ever able to finish the roster lol 😂