Entrance and moveset problem when installing superstars...

brandonkb2010`

Every single time I put a superstar into the game, the entrance and moveset is all accurate in the create modes..
but when I go to play a match in exhibition, the entrance is always bizarrely different settings as well as the moveset.. 
Why does this happen and what can I do to fix this? I don't understand how it could show everything accurate in create modes but not when I'm trying to play a match..
Please help

When you go into create modes things that aren't selectable in the game reset. So if you use anything in the moveset that isn't selectable in the game, don't go into create modes with that wrestler. Alternatively, you can also add all the items into the menus with the CAE Entrance Item Adder and such so these items are selectable in the game and thus won't reset to defaults when entering create modes.
Also ensure you have enabled the proper entrance for your wrestler (Easy vs. Advanced Creation).
In addition, don't forget that you have to inject all .pofo and .moveset files for Exhibition mode as well as each Universe save you have.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying... Whether I go into Create mode before playing a match or not, I am getting all the wrong settings in Exhibition... I've tried injecting pofo and moveset files while the game is running.. I then save in MYWWE.. Then, I go to exhibition and play a match. The settings for entrance are braun strowman's old wyatt entrance and the moveset is just a default moveset for CAS(DDT finisher)... Yet when I go to Create a Moveset/Create an Entrance all of the information is right... I do NOT save in create modes, just check the info and then close..  So basically everything is registering except one; exhibition. I don't play Universe therefore I only have one save.. How can I get these mods to work in exhibition? 

Edited by brandonkb2010`

1 hour ago, brandonkb2010` said:

Can anybody please help me? I'm about to give up with modding..

Hi,

Can you send a copy of the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder?

In addition  if you are comfortable with it, I may need to connect to your PC through teamviewer to look into the data files. You can send me a private message.

That's very odd indeed. I've never seen this happen. Does it only happen with certain slots or every slot? How do you install your mods? If you are installing them manually or using WrestlePlus, try using the latest version of Custom Character Tools to install .pac as well as .pofo and .moveset files instead as that should take care of any problems stemming from incorrect installations. You can find instructions on the Installing Mods wiki page.
Do you have the latest version of PerfectPlextra installed, if not do so via CCT?
Also ensure the game is updated to the latest version on Steam.

If nothing else helps, try to back up your save game, start a fresh one and try to install your mods on that to see if it works, just in case your save game is busted (which can happen with these WWE games a lot).

All slots where I am trying to install a new superstar into a new slot... The entrance and move settings are all there when checking in the Create an Entrance/Create a moveset. I don't save, but close out of these modes as I was instructed not to save here but only in My WWE. Every mod I've tried so far has done this despite showing the accurae information in Create modes... 

I Use Custom Character Tools and do exactly as you have said for the assigned slot of superstar.. 

Edited by brandonkb2010`

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...