Adding hair to existing wrestler glitch on PS4?

Wolfstrike28

Hey guys, 

Has anyone ever figured out how to add hair or facial hair to an exising wrestler in the game on the PS4 similar to these series of videos I've watched and see?

@Wolfstrike28 WWE2K20 has a long Hair and facial hair remover glitch so long as you haven't updated To the recent Patch Update on PS4 you can still use this Glitch on anyone  that has long hair or facial hair like Shawn Michaels Adam Cole The Undertaker Triple H Kofi Kingston Aleister Black Bray Wyatt and Many more etc Including Females Becky Lynch Bayley  Charlotte Flair and more etc.Please Note that if you updated to the Most Recent Patch This Glitch will never work again As 2K have patched it. as For A Hair adder glitch One no longer exists since 2K have patched any and all Glitchs that can change or add face paint to In Game Wrestlers also Adding facial hair on to In Game Wrestlers is not possible only by Modding it is Possible.

Edited by GamingNinja86

No The servers for WWE2K16 have been offline for Years 2K Shut off the server's you can't play online Download CAWS from community Creation or download or upload Logos Or Purchase DLC.

Edited by GamingNinja86

Glitch master is a user on Xbox one who can make glitch ID on Xbox one using two or three I'd he can change the superstar to a caw so you can change his hair and make changes in hight 

In 2k15 even you can edit face as well but sadly when I shift from PS4 to Xbox one the online for downloading caw was over but I catch his 2k16 all glitches caw

Oh i understand the message you sent me now! Did you happen to figure that out for PS4 perhaps for WWE 2k16 in how to do that? Turning a wrestler essentially into a CAW?