If you are still playing this game , respond!

BerachMalina

Hello , I have a lot of moveset and pofo files and even have a Kenny Omega pofo and moveset and Kevin Owens' pofo and moveset which both I made myself , I have a few splash screens I have made myself so if anyone wants my stuff I will be happy to post it.

• Like 1

Man, i thought i was the only person who still played this game, i've been searching for an Omega mod for a couple days and havent found anything.

We can make a little community of the few persons that still play WWE 2K15

• Like 1

That would be awesome , I'm not sure if there even is a Zack Ryder mod. Do you have a pac file? We can easily make the pofo and moveset 

I have Omega pac , pofo and moveset! I've made him for slot 135 , I'm gonna try to upload it somewhere today and give you the link here

Oh yeah , and do you guys have Eri619's Brock Lesnar '02?

• 2 weeks later...

i´ve found a kenny omega mod but the hair is buged when you put an alternate attire (the attire of the mod is too old).

Edited by ElChechan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 11:49 PM, ElChechan said:

i´ve found a kenny omega mod but the hair is buged when you put an alternate attire (the attire of the mod is too old).

That's Brave's mod right? That's the one I've got

On 5/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, gebriel said:

Yo that's awesome , where did you find it dude?

My lap top's charger died and I can not upload Omega , I'm sorry but I should have a new charger soon. Also here is something I'm working on. It is far from complete but hey take a look. Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/iph6yq2jtf5ft0d/WWE2K15MODS.xlsx/file

I forgot to add Kenny to the excel file lol , I just put him in. He is in slot 135 as I said , has 1 attire , and is made by bravebird31 , I do not remember what string ID I used for him

I will make the Zack Ryder .pofo and .moveset as soon as I get my charger 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...