Menu Dark Mode for WWE 2K19

Snake7

EDIT: This mod is obsolete, SeeFusion made another one much better, check it out:

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/73141-dark-mode/

---------

Wanna make caws at midnight without going blind by staring at the whitest background in the history of video games?

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/wAdyhCaR#7QheF_tlQDdfZv9scG8ylWiTQYFny_KFUKIyuuBRWTQ

XRsPJlF.jpgb9FP19B.jpgLy0JWsX.jpg

Edited by Snake7
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

9 minutes ago, DZParagon said:

I would love this, but is there anyway to make the text white? Cause my eyes can't do the black on black.

I tried but couldn't find the text file, but it looks better in game than in the screenshots, it's more like black on gray

2 hours ago, Snake7 said:

I tried but couldn't find the text file, but it looks better in game than in the screenshots, it's more like black on gray

Alright cool, I'll test it out.

The red highlight for the text helps a lot, I would love this as like an option that you can just switch between, but I won't keep it as a permanent change, might just keep it for a while just for a shift in gears for now though. I love how the superstars on the menu look with the dark background though, that is probably the coolest part imo.

1 hour ago, DZParagon said:

The red highlight for the text helps a lot, I would love this as like an option that you can just switch between, but I won't keep it as a permanent change, might just keep it for a while just for a shift in gears for now though. I love how the superstars on the menu look with the dark background though, that is probably the coolest part imo.

For me the dark background made it easier to play at night as I'm making caws more than playing the game itself. Before I made it I was staring at that white background in a dark room, which isn't a good idea

And as I've never seen anyone doing a dark mode for the menu before, I decided to post it here in case anyone else liked it, but if you play the game during daytime or with lights on, then you should probably stick with the white background so you can read things better

But I'm still hoping that someday someone will find the text file so I can make it white 😁

• Like 1

That is actually a great point, I have gone many entire nights just creating characters and this would be great for it. I just wish there was a way to just press a button and switch between them, I am not a modder but I haven't seen any mods like that in any other cases so I imagen that is not a possibility. This is a great mod that many people have been asking for anyway. I am just lazy :/ 

The font color files have just been found today. It is not only one file that is handling that, it's more complex, so it will take sometimes to perfectly know what exactly needs to be edited in order to perfectly replace the font color. It's just a question of time now.

Edited by SeeFusion
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

2 hours ago, SeeFusion said:

The font color files have just been found today. It is not only one file that is handling that, it's more complex, so it will take sometimes to perfectly know what exactly needs to be edited in order to perfectly replace the font color. It's just a question of time now.

Amazing! Keep us updated

3 hours ago, FKR said:

Just put .jpg 

Thanks, I tried but still didn't worked 

10 minutes ago, Snake7 said:

Holy smokes that looks beautiful, nice job mate, will you upload it somewhere?

Thanks! Yes on 2KM and on ST I think

It's not completely done yet

Edited by SeeFusion
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

On 4/25/2020 at 3:25 PM, SeeFusion said:

Thanks, I tried but still didn't worked 

Thanks! Yes on 2KM and on ST I think

It's not completely done yet

Will we be getting the mod soon? Sorry for asking.

I think it will be finished this week, there is a lot of files to edit and I'm running into a problem that I'm really not sure how to fix

Edited by SeeFusion